Summary: Honoka always wondered on why Natsu ALWAYS rejected those girl's confessions to him, the girls ranging from ugly to pretty. She wonders now if she can confess to him when he...invites her to an amusement park? Interesting. Not like Natsu at all.

Disclaimer: I do not own HSD.

"T-Tanimoto-senpai! I-I like you! Please go out with me!" the girl with the brunette hair falling over her shoulders confessed, face red from embarrassment. It was the third hour, and Shirahama Honoka was trying her best to not let herself get noticed by the Chinese kenpo user, who was a great martial artist than her.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think of you that way."

Every single confession, he always rejected with his prince-like smile. Of course, that was partially because he was in school, but he always ended it in the same sentence. If Honoka had confessed to the man three years older than her, what would happen?

Yet they still came back, different girls still confessed to him despite the 99% chance of being rejected. That 1% chance had not come true yet. Honoka wanted to be part of that 1%, but she knew it would never happen.

Natsu only thought of her as a little sister, people said they looked cute as siblings...when she was younger. Honoka was now fifteen, Natsu was graduating and getting more confessions by the minute. Honoka was proud to admit that she had matured more, keeping her cute doe eyes, but her hair growing a little longer, she growing taller and a little more curvier.

She was proud to say she did not look like a child and had the courage to confess to Natsu soon. But...every time she tried, she couldn't. It only ended with Natsu yelling at her to spit out what she wanted to say. It sure didn't help her courage a lot.

Would setting the date help?

She needed to beat him in Othello. But she was distracted. Normally, she wouldn't be. She thought he also had matured and looked more handsome than before. Sure, when she first met him, she thought of him as a 'pretty face'.

Now was different. Natsu had beat her in Othello easily. It wasn't much of a game, Honoka sighed inwardly, cursing herself for being distracted. She felt Natsu's eyes on her, and saw he was glaring.

"Stop going easy on me."

So, he thought she was going easy on him? If only she could speak the truth. Her throat was dry, she had to force her mouth to move and her eyes to glare back at him.

"I'm not! Stop assuming things...Nacchi-chan!" she smirked in triumph. Natsu's eye twitched in annoyance, and he growled lowly. Honoka was surprised. When she was younger, he would only twitch. Now, he also growled. Like an animal.


Honoka shrugged.

"So, what do you want for winning?" Honoka asked, knowing the answer already. He would ask her to leave him alone for the rest of the day. What he said threw her off and onto the ground.

"Come with me to the..." Natsu's face was red as he scowled at the wall. "New amusement park next week."

Honoka had stared blankly at him, her own face had turned red. She had mutely nodded.

And right now, he was waiting for her, she could tell by his pissed off face form afar. She approached him carefully.