Jbh14: I know its been awhile since I've written anything for this, but I was struck by sudden inspiration whilst on holiday abroad. Thank god for Google Docs.
Even more things I, Harry Potter am not allowed to do by order of Albus Dumbledore
1. I am not allowed to declare Hogwarts as a monument to the Great Harry Potter.
2. I am not allowed to tell the first years that talking to students from a different house to you will result in a terribly tragic death.
3. I am not allowed to claim that the Dark Lord is my biological father.
4. I am not allowed to tell the Daily Prophet that Ginny Weasley is my sister who was hidden with the Weasleys at birth to protect her.
5. I am not allowed to let Gabrielle Delacour claim me as her Veela mate.
6. I am not allowed to let Fleur Delacour 'save' me from her possessive younger sister.
7. I am not allowed to try to cast anti-senility charms on Headmaster Dumbledore as it gives him a headache.
8. I am not allowed to tell the Daily Prophet that my parents are actually in hiding with my twin brother who is the 'real' boy-who-lived' as it makes the Headmaster nervous.
9. I am not allowed to question the validity of prophecies as I make too good a case against the 'greater good'.
10. I am not allowed to try to make Cedric 'sparkle' in direct sunlight.
11. I am not allowed to try to get a bill passed to make it illegal to 'kill Harry' on Halloween.
12. I am not allowed to ask anyone in high standing about why my parents only left a trust vault as it leads to inconvenient truths for the Headmaster.
13. I am not allowed to use Fawkes in my never ending quest to try and create unlimited Kentucky-fried-chicken.
14. I am not allowed to hang a sign over the Slytherin table that says "Come to the Darkside, we have cookies"
15. I am not allowed to tell people "I'm from the shire" as an excuse for my height.
16. I am not allowed to play Golf against the giant squid with Fleur Delacour as my caddy.
17. I am not allowed to retune the ceiling in the Great Hall to Babestation as it turns Pure-bloods more muggle friendly.
18. I am not allowed to offer to summon a new Defense teacher for the headmaster as I always get a Succubus which can be rather distracting.
19. I am not allowed to talk about the one time I accidentally summoned an Incubus instead as any more Obliviations could be dangerous.
20. I am not allowed to give the House-elfs the recipe for 'special' brownies from Amsterdam and have them serve it for dessert every day.