It's my first story, please be nice! ;)
One Piece's characters are not mine.
The story takes place just after Luffy has awakened from the coma, after the death of Ace. Luffy x Hancock is one.
CHAPTER 1. You're not alone.
Luffy yells !-ACEEEEEEEEEE desperate.
Jimbo, tell me I'm dreaming, please, Ace can not be dead!
- He promised me! He promised he would never die! He ... - starting to mourn.
In the castle of the Kuja:
- HOW YOU CAN NOT GO TO SEE LUFFY? WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT I CAN DO OR NOT, EH?
-Hancock, you can not Luffy see until he recovers fully! They all want to see and you can not give a bad example to the girls! Cries the old Nyon.
-Also for Luffy's sake...
- For his sake... -said Hancock -Okay, I'll wait.
- What was that? - Said a frightened Sandersonia.
-'It's Luffy! I have to go now!
-Hold on Hebi-hime, you can not go!
-I do not care! I can not stand idly by watching the man I love suffer like this!
-This woman ... how lucky you are Strawhat – said Nyon with a smile.
Back in the forest:
-Luffy-kun, you must understand ...
- Understand? What, Jimbe? My brother is dead! These hands ... -said teaching his hands- were covered of his blood two days ago! It was the only family I had left ... It was my only brother ... Ace ...
-I am left alone, I have nothing ... SHIT!- Said beating his head against a tree -The king of the pirates? Go stupidity! I can not protect anything ... I am weak ...
-Luffy ...- said a Hancock saw it all from behind a tree.
- AHHHHHH! DISAPPEAR! –Said Luffy through tears. Thousands of images passed through his mind as a film released Ace, Ace smiled, the two fighting together, Ace ... died in his arms.
-AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! ACEEEEEEEEE!- Luffy shouted !- giving more hits to the ground.
-Luffy! -Hancock shouted desperately, coming from where it was hidden.
-You are not alone, Luffy! Still have your nakama, you have me! - Hancock said tearfully embracing him.
-'I ... I ...
'-Please stop hurting...
-Hancock ... please ... -bursting into tears said, - don't leave me alone -returning the hug – please...
- never Luffy, never.
To be continued ...
I hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading, leave reviews! ;)