AN: Sorry for sending one more thing through this story, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to pub the new fic that I decided to finally push out. If you're in the mood for a dark, angsty fic, my newest story is called "Fighting Murphy's Law." It's going to be an Embry/Quil story, and - if I have my way - will end up being even darker than parts of this story. Anyway, just wanted to say that I published this one sooner than I expected, so if you're interested, check it out.
Now, to give this post a little more substance, here's the soundtrack for the story.
Song - Artist
1) Iridescent - Linkin Park
2) Move Along - The All-American Rejects
3) Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
4) Name - The Goo Goo Dolls
5) Love the Way You Lie (Part 1) - Eminem ft. Rihanna
6) Love the Way You Lie (Part 2) - Rihanna ft. Eminem
7) Broken - Seether ft. Amy Lee
8) Dismantle. Repair. - Anberlin
9) The Messenger - Linkin Park
10) Two is Better than One - Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
11) What Sarah Said - Death Cab For Cutie
12) What a Shame - Shinedown
13) Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry
14) War Song - Of A Revolution (OAR)
15) Viva La Vida - Coldplay
16) Paradise - Coldplay
Most of these songs are pretty much rock-oriented. Throw in a little 90s, add a bit of rap, and you have the soundtrack to this story. Not sure if the song idea actually worked for anyone, but it was fun listening to a lot of music in the process.