Please note: some figures don't work on fanfiction, one example being arrows.

Please excuse their makeshift counter parts.


Your name is Terezi Pyrope.

Three years ago, your home planet and its surrounding moons (not to mention everything you have ever been able to call home) was destroyed. You and 11 friends managed to survive by playing a video game called Sgrub. Currently, you and your gang are seeking refuge in an asteroid belt, hiding from a bad ass named Jack Noir. A group of four humans are in their own session for a similar game called Sburb. You and your friends have invested your abundance of spare time into helping them.

As mentioned earlier, you've been here for three whole years, or around one and a half solar sweeps. Your new home isn't fancy, but because of all the grist you and your friends managed to collect, not to mention the large sum transferred to you by your cool friend Dave, you've made due.

It would be such a joy to describe the incredibly dreary lab you and your friends spend most of your time in, but it appears that you are getting messaged by your good friend, and old Role Playing buddy, arsenicCatnip.

arsenicCatnip [AC] began trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

AC :33 * lazily trots over to Terezi and rests her head on her lap *

"This lab is so boring. I am bored. " *She mews sadly.*

GC : 1 KNOW, N3P3T4. TH1S L4B 1S TOT4L GRUB SH1T.

AC :33 * furrows her brow at Terezi and ruffles her tail. *

"We should do something." * She mews.*

GC : L1K3 WH4T. TH3R3 1SN'T 4NYTH1NG TO DO.

AC :33 * Looks sadly down into her lap and pouts in a cat-like manner.*

"I know. Maybe we could all play a game?" *She asks hopefully.*

GC : GOOD LUCK W1TH TH4T. TH1S 1S TH3 OUTCOM3 OF TH3 L4ST G4M3 W3 PL4Y3D. OR R4TH3R, TH3 G4M3 W3 4R3 ST1LL CURR3NTLY PL4Y1NG. T3CHN1C4LLY.

AC :33 *Lifts head and continues to furown.*

"You're depressing me. I'm going to go see what Equius is up to."

*With a flick of her tail she trots across the lab.*

GC : H4V3 FUN.

ArsenicCatnip [AC] ceased trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

What an incredibly short and uneventful conversation. You guess you'll go back to watching your human friend, Dave. He's quite the cool kid. Actually, you respect him quite highly because of how cool he is. He is definitely the coolest human you've ever met, if not the coolest organism you've ever met. It's a shame you've never had the pleasure of meeting him in person. He's grown up quite a bit since you first met him. ( Even though you first met him when he was baby, but you disregard that thought. ) Even Karkat commented on how they've grown. The John human in particular has grown on him.

Actually, speaking of Karkat.

You glance to your left. Although you've been blind for years, you've never been able to shake that habit. You can smell that he is somewhere to your left. He's been difficult lately. He still won't talk about which quadrant the two of you are in, which is pretty grub like of him. C'mon. Even troll girls demand some kind of promise from their matespirit.

Oh. There you go again. Assuming the two of you are matespirits. It isn't like its set in stone. He's never even said that. Although he may have implied it in the past, you should be careful. You'll end up getting hurt. J3BUS T3R3Z1.

Your computer beeps and you give your monitor a good lick. You're being messaged by two of your friends. One text is rich grape, of course being Gamzee. The other being the complex and incredibly undecided chalk-tasting bastard himself.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

CG : HEY TEREZI. I NEED YOU TO PIRATE SOME OF DAVES EXCESIVE AMOUNT OF GRIST.

GC : WHY?

CG : CAUSE JOHN JUST MADE THIS THING. LIKE, IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL. FOR JOHN, I MEAN.

GC : Y34H OK4Y, 1'LL G3T SOM3 1 GU3SS.

CG : K THANKS. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE IT.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

You sigh and open up your conversation with Gamzee, who has been messaging you persistently while you had that disappointingly short conversation with Karkat. Talk about a disappointing disappointment.

terminallyCapricious [TC] began trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

TC : HeY mAn :o)

TC : HoNk

TC : hEy TeReZi

TC : C'mOn BrO

TC: hOnK

TC : nOt CoOl My MaN :o(

GC : SORRY 1 W4S T4LK1NG TO K4R. WH4T'S UP?

TC : NoThInG mUcH My ReD eYeD aMiGo. HoW wAs KaRkAt

GC : ABOUT THE S4M3 R34LLY.

GC : TH3 S4M3 SOM3-WH4T BOSSY 4ND CLU3L3SS K4RK4T WHO 1S OUR OH SO GR4C1OUS L34D3R.

TC : WoAh MaN, i'M gEtTiNg SoMe PrEtTy MoThErFuCkIn' BaD vIbEs HeRe

TC : I gUeSs ThAt MeAnS hE sTiLl HaSn'T fEd YoUr QuEsTiOnAbLe ApPiTiTe FoR aNsWeR's AbOuT wHiCh QuAdRaNt YoU tWo ArE iN

GC : B4S1C4LLY.

TC : tHaT mOtHeRfUcKiN' bLoWs

GC : 4 L1TTL3 B1T Y34H.

TC : I hAvE tO lIkE, sCaDaDlE dOwN t0 tHe BaSeMeNt. If YoU cAtCh My DrIfT

TC: hOnK ;o)

GC : HOW DO YOU 3V3N M4N4G3 TO DO TH4T.

GC : L1K3, CONS1D3R1NG TH3 F4CT TH4T W3 L1V3 ON 4N 4STRO1D.

TC : mOtHeRfUcKiN' mIrAcLeS :o)

TC : cOmE dOwN lAtEr ThOuGh OkAy? ThEn We CaN tAlK aBoUt KaR

GC : SUR3. L3T M3 F1N1SH G3TT1NG H1S GR1ST THOUGH.

TC : nO pRoBlEm My MaN :o)

terminallyCapricious [TC] ceased trolling gallowsCalibrator [GC]

Across the lab you smell that Gamzee has left. He is quite the troll to talk to about these things. He seems to have endless motherfuckin' wisdom.

You taste your screen and sigh. It would be so much work to get more grist from Dave, you think you'll just give Karkat the grist Dave gave you a while ago. He won't notice the difference. Not that there is any difference at all.

gallowsCalibrator [GC] began trolling carcinoGeneticist [CG]

GC : H3Y K4R. 1'M S3ND1NG YOU TH3 GR1ST NOW OK4Y?

CG : ALRIGHT.

At the last moment you become inexplicably enraged. Why should you send this fiend grist? He can collect his own damn grist. You'll just go rendezvous with Gamzee in the basement. Screw Karkat.

You feel around for the plug with your cane and pull the cord. Your computer screen stops emitting scents other than licorice. You stand up and walk towards the door, Karkat seems too engrossed with the scent of a lime text to notice your departure.

Terezi : Descend to the basement. ==}