5 RULES TO BEGINNING YOUR STORY
1) Choose a story which you want to continue, change etc.
for example, Harry Potter continuation.
2) Choose your main and secondary characters.
For example, Harry's and Ginny's kids.
3) Make a title: Something short and punchy which will make the readers read your summary.ßß
4) Summary: write a summary which will leave the readers interested and intrigued, pushing them towards more.
5) Ever since before your first chapter, create your character's character: yes, it may sound funny, but it's true. Take a blank page and on it, write everything and anything you can think of writing about your main character and his/hers sidekicks: character, appearance, tastes, family, favourite things etc.