Summary: Tick tock, tick tock. Time is running out fast, and ladies, gentlemen, we need to start the countdown. Poem collection.
Notes: Well, I don't know where this came from :D It will be a collection of poems - three poems per chapter - based around various Next Gen love triangles, because we all know we love them. I know it's an idea that's been done before, but I thought I'd try my hand at it. I'd love it if you could tell me what you think! And enjoy!
Lily Potter II
10. Tick tock, tick tock. Time is running out fast, Lily.
9. Baby doll, your heart ain't made of diamond;
8. he stayed the night, he won't stay forever.
7. Oh, didn't you know, he has Victoire.
6. Lacklustre Lily can't hold a candle
5. to Veela Victoire, can she?
4. Oh, didn't you know?
3. Tick tock, darling;
2. heart beat,
10. Tick tock, sweetheart; Victoire, Torie, Vicky, Vic. Who are you?
9. Just a blonde haired Weasley, isn't that right, love?
8. She's all boys, boys, boys and broken hearts;
7. she's Look-At-Me-Lily, and babe,
6. get your head out the clouds;
5. it isn't going to change.
4. You're nobody; tainted poison.
3. Who cares, anyway?
2. You're just...
10. Tick tock, tick tock; the sky is the limit, gorgeous,
9. and way out here, well, don't you feel brave?
8. Tell me, Teddy, what's it like to fly?
7. Is it a rush of pure adrenaline,
6. or is it slow, almost painful?
5. Do you love it, Teddy?
4. You're flying, really flying,
3. but even love
2. doesn't stop