1. Pick a fandom/fandoms or original works to write each theme on.
2. Drabbles are written to be 100 words. Try to keep at that limit. If not, label the challenge as a ficlet.
3. Have fun with it. :D
1. Dizzy Kiss: Before kissing, both you and your partner spin around in circles separately. Do this one minute to three minutes, then try to kiss each other.
2. Eyelid Kiss: Softly kiss your partners eyelids one at a time. This is a very erotic and arousing kiss.
3. Eskimo Kiss: With your faces less than a breath apart, gently rub your noses together.
4. Cheek Kiss: A friendly, "I really like you" kiss. Often the preferred kissing method of a first date. With your hands on your partner's shoulders, gently brush your lips across her cheek
5. Virtual Kiss: For Internet lovers. Send an e-card or a kiss via email with this symbol: :-* .
6. Zorro Kiss: Like a French kiss except the participants' tongues are sword fighting. Mucho romantico!
7. Angel Kiss: This is a sweet, comforting kiss. Gently and ever so lightly kiss your partner either on the eye lid or right next to the eyes.
8. Mistletoe Kiss: A kiss under a mistletoe at a Christmas party.
9. Spiderman Kiss: One partner is upside down while the other is upstraight and they kiss.
10. Nose Kiss: Lean forward slowly to their face and softly kiss your partner's nose. This is a good way to get your partner's attention and it always makes them smile!
11. Rain Kiss: When alone with your lover in the street during rain, gently pull him/her aside and kiss them in the rain. It's very romantic.
12. Strawberry Kiss: Also known as the Fruiti-licious kiss. Eat a strawberry and kiss your partner, leaving a sweet taste in their mouth. It's fun and a really cute way to "feed" each other.
13. Shoulder Kiss: Simply come from behind, embrace her, and kiss the top of her shoulder. This is a sensual, loving kiss.
14. Spaghetti and Meatball Kiss: Also known as 'The Lady & The Tramp Kiss'. While sharing a plate of spaghetti and meatballs, feed each other. Then with one long noodle (a side in each mouth), take some in getting closer and closer to each other. When you get to the end of the noodle, your lips will meet, ending in a nice kiss.
15. Fast Flying Kiss: If your partner is out of town, look into his/her eyes from the distance and blow a kiss in their direction, letting it fly towards them.