Konbanwa! Or at least where I am it's night.. Horey for the 6th Chapter! Thanks for the reviews: AliceXxX, LoveInTheBattleField, Serena-Darien2001, Mikina-Love-Star,
Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon.
Lucinda: So, will this be the last chapter with cliffhangers?
Me: Maybe... Maybe not..!
Shade: What kind of answer is that?
Me: "Yuki's usual kind of answer"! Now on with the story! Everyone, please, do the honors.
Everyone: Please read, enjoy and review!
On the previous chapter
- Don't you remember me? - he asked smiling in a strangely familiar way.
- I-I don't..
Before I could answer I recalled what happened after I escaped, something I was sure I had forgotten because of my hate.
8 Years Ago (Flashback Continuation)
"The only safe place is the red roses gazebo in the northern garden.." I told myself as I ran away from the palace as fast as I could.
When I arrived there the sky was already dark but there were some lanterns I could always turn on.
I need a small light. A small light, a small light.
- Yes! I did it! It's sma- before I could continue partying about my success my arm reminded me of the fact that I was injured.
I took the small particle of light with both hands and gently guided it towards the open lantern I had prepared before hand. The lighten lantern gave plenty of light.
Inspecting my arm I found small pieces of glass inside the wound.
- This looks like a seriously bad cut.. What to do? I'm not good at healing and stuff..
My whining continued until my arm once again started hurting.
- Daijōbu*? - asked someone from behind me.
Quickly I turned around scared only to find a kid around my age with blond hair and blue eyes, he was one of those that was watching what was happening without doing anything.
- D-daijōbu - I answered, looking away.
"I don't want to be helped by someone that just stood there the whole time.. Even Kazu-nichan did the same."
- You don't look fine at all! - he suddenly yelled angrily startling me.
- If I told you 'I'm fine' it means I'm fine!
The boy groaned and a frown appeared on his face.
- Let me have a look - he said, extending his hand towards my wounded one.
- Why should I? - I retorted moving my arm away from his reach, which was a little impossible since it hurt like Hell.
- See? You can't even move it properly! I'm good at treating injuries - he explained.
- Fine.. I don't have another choice anyway.
I let him see my arm, which he inspected very carefully.
- It looks really bad.. Especially with this pieces of glass inside - he observed.
- If you can't do anything about it - I said quickly taking my arm back.
- Wait! I didn't say I couldn't do anything about it! - he exclaimed, holding my other arm to prevent me from running away and not hurting me.
"He's actually.. a nice guy.." I thought smiling a little bit.
- It's actually my fault if you got hurt.. - he said, looking at the ground.
- Why? It's mine because I was the one that bumped into her.
- I was the one she was running after... - he confessed, none too happily.
I nodded, pitying him.
- Anyway, can you do something for this wound?
- Yes, I will tell my sister to send me my first-aid kit.
- Your sister has a first-aid kit? At a party? And it's yours? - I asked shocked.
- The girl you bumped into is always chasing after me and from time to time she and the other girls start fighting and somehow I always end up in the middle so my sister brings a first-aid kit with her.
Another reason to pity him even more.
He smiled slightly then closed his eyes. A second later he re-opened them and grinned.
- It should be here in a second.
And as if on cue there was a light and when it disappeared there was a first-aid kit in his hands.
- Wow.. I've never seen this kind of magic.. - I commented surprised.
- My sister and I developed it a few months ago. She said I should be the one exposing it to the Magic Academy and get the credits, since this technique is mostly mine - he explained while taking out gloves, tweezers, a piece of cloth, disinfectant, dressings and bandages.
- First I will take out the pieces of glass, then I will disinfect it and put the dressing and bandages.
I simply nodded, that sounded way too painful to even speak.
15 or 20 minutes later, in which I almost started crying like a baby, he was finally done.
- You'll be okay but it's better if you go see a doctor.
- Okay - I answered, glancing at the bandage around my arm.
"Thank him! Come on, you have to thank him!" I told myself over and over again.
- Well, I have to go now - he said and stood up.
- Wait.. - came the low whisper of my voice.
- See you - he grinned and left just like that.
End of Continuation Flashback
- You were the one who treated my wound? - I asked with wide eyes.
- Yes - he replied with the same grin as back then.
- Then... I forgot to tell you 'Arigatō'**.
I walked up to him and boldly kissed him on the cheek.
- ...It was nothing - he answered with a dazed look while touching where I had just kissed him.
*Daijōbu? - it means 'Are you alright?'
**Arigatō - means 'Thank you'.