Hello everyone! This will be my second last chapter in my installment. I have planned to do Haruka and Michuru in one. If anyone has any opinions about this, please PM me or mention it in your review.

Hotaru's story will be a bit more in detail because she have not had any children yet and is fresh out of university. I was not sure of the age she was in Sailor Stars, so I just wrote that she was six years old. Her age has varied a lot during the series and I found it hard to keep up!

Things to look for:

Ueno station: A very large train station located in the Taitõ ward in Tokyo.

Toyohashi: A city located in the Aichi prefecture. The city is about two-three hours away from Tokyo with the train.

JR Keihin Tohoku line and Oedo line: Train lines in Tokyo.

Azabu-Jûban: A station in the Minato ward. The author of Sailor Moon grew up in this district and the series takes place here.

Hokkaido: The northern most island of Japan. Some of the famous cities there are Sapporo and Hakodate.

Yamanashi University: A university in Kofu. Kofu is a city that is about two hours west of Tokyo with the train.

Coming up now is Sailor Saturn! What has changed since Galaxia left?

Chapter six: The sailor of death and rebirth.

"Next stop: Ueno station" called the voice over the intercom. I looked out of the window and saw the inky blue sky with slate gray clouds floating over Tokyo. 'Whoa…'I thought as the train passed some buildings. It was nice to come back to Tokyo again after a somewhat hectic period at my job. Working as a nurse could be quite stressful at times but I could not complain. At least Toyohashi was not as busy as my hometome was...

New Year's Eve was just around the corner and I had promised to celebrate it with my dad as well as my grandparents. Two of my cousins would visit us tomorrow. I exited the train with my suitcase as I entered Ueno station. 'Let's see. I need to take the JR Keihin Tohoku line to Hamamatsucho station. Then, I have to take the train to Azabu-Jûban' I thought while I looked down at the map. I lined up behind a couple of children who were going to buy tickets for the subway. Ueno station was quite busy; a lot of people had come back home to celebrate New Year's Eve with their family. I saw families with small children pushing through the crowd plus middle aged adults who hugged their elderly parents.

My eyes glanced up at a large television screen that was at the opposite wall. It was a concert with an orchestra that played a number of classic songs. "Up next is Tchaikovsky's Violin concerto in D major. This music piece will be performed by the top fifteen violinists in Japan! Give them a warm welcome" announced the host. The camera zoomed in at the orchestra that started to play on a soothing violin piece. 'NO WAY…IS THAT…!?' I thought as the camera swept past a familiar head of aqua hair. It was MICHURU! Seeing her made me smile as I remembered my days as a sailor soldier.

A couple of months after the battle with Galaxia, Rini went back home. She had now officially finished her training as a sailor scout. I was really sad at that time because we were such good friends despite the initial age gap. There were not a lot of missions for the sailor scouts either after Galaxia had been beat. Setsuna was still assigned as my guardian and I lived at Haruka and Michiru's house since my father was in therapy. I did miss my dad quite a bit but the outer sailor scouts were a good replacement. They gave me private lessons, made sure I had everything I needed plus attending PTA's. The latter could be a bit odd due to Setsuna's young age (she appeared to be in her mid-twenties). I was allowed to visit my dad every weekend at the hospital plus that he visited me during the major holidays. There were however a couple of obstacles due to my new age. According to the birth certificate, I was borne at 6th January 1981. But my body however was only six or seven years old. Setsuna then had to make a new birth certificate that stated that I was born at 6th January 1988. It was quite a hassle, but Haruka thankfully had some good connections. The mansion we had lived in was now taken over by my mother's younger sister who was now stationed at an office based in Tokyo (she originally lived in Toyohashi). My father and she agreed that the rest of the house could be rented to exchange students, university students, interns or foreigners who could not find a place to live. It turned out to be a great idea because the house could have up to ten people at once excluding my aunt. She was a fairly nice person who did some of Setsuna's guardian work sometimes. My aunt often picked me up at school, went grocery shopping with me, helping me with my school work plus other small things. The senior sailor scout was happy for that because she was working at a lab that could have late shifts.

Setsuna have had me enrolled into a nearby elementary school that I still attended after Galaxia had been defeated. My body was not as weak as it was prior to my rebirth because I did not host Mistress 9 anymore. This was a major upside; I could now participate in P.E. classes plus that my healing power had disappeared. But the biggest plus was that I was not considered as a weirdo anymore due to my lost healing power. This meant that I now had some real friends that were at my age. We had slumber parties, visited the park, have trips to the swimming hall plus a lot more things. I did not remember much of the time before Mistress 9 took over my body apart from some odd glimpses. Some of them involved me with Rini while others were painful memories of my school days. A huge event then happened close to my eighth birthday. My father had completed his therapy and was considered able to be my guardian again. This was great since Michuru and Haruka was going to start at university. I felt a bit sad when that happened...I pretty much considered them as my aunts. My dad worked 75% as a doctor at a local clinic since he was not able to work full time. We moved back into the house but we rented out most of it since my aunt had moved out. I was soon going to start my career at lower secondary school (AN: Junior high school for American readers).

Even though my grades were not that bad, I was enrolled into cramming school. I only took math, English as well as science. My dad told me it was better to start now because I had two years to improve my grades. It was not a bad idea since I wanted to be prepared for the next school stage. I also decided to take ballroom dancing lessons in order to get in better shape. The majority of dances focused on "classic" dances such as waltz or foxtrot. I do remember that we had some mambo as well as salsa too. Dancing was not as exhausting as athletics for instance plus that it trained the major muscle groups (so much for having a doctor dad). Because my dad was not in therapy anymore, we went on a couple trips around Japan as well as other countries. We visited my father's older brother plus my cousins in Sapporo when I was ten plus some Asian countries like Vietnam.

Two years later, I managed to get into a rather good lower secondary school. I was a bit apprehensive about it because I had some bad memories about that. My dad ensured me it would be fine; things had changed since then. He turned out to be right in some ways because two of my friends were in my class. One of the girls from my dance classes were in there as well. The things that had NOT changed were that people bullied those who were 'losers' or 'nerds'. I was a bit of a nerd but my years as a sailor soldier had taught me to stand up for myself. Apart from that, lower secondary school was not that horrible. I experimented a bit with makeup when I turned 14 (my dad had banned it from the house until then) as well as finding my own clothing style. But there were a couple of embarrassing situations too. Even thugh my dad is a very nice guy, it's not easy to tell him that you want to try out bras or that you have your period. Thank Kami that I had my friends as well as my cousins who could help me with that…I missed having a mother there at those points.

Lower secondary was however a bit of fun despite the puberty/popularity stuff. When I turned 13, my father gave me my first cellphone plus that my cousin from Sapporo took me underwear shopping a week later. Another milestone was when my dancing group went on a competition to Yokohama. It was in the spring after my 14th birthday. Some of the parents were with us, but my father was not one of them. The competition was a blast despite that we were out of the tournament in the round of 16. We met teams from all over Japan (including one from Okinawa!). It felt nice to grow up at an even pace in contrast of going from one to six years old in just a couple of weeks. I continued my attendance at cramming school because my father wanted me to maintain my grades. We still did a couple of fun things together despite that I was older now. A small laugh escaped my mouth when I remember the time my father attended the father-daughter dance. He did not have much rhythm in his body at all and stepped at my feet at least twice. It hurt a bit but the only thing I got was a couple of bruises. One year later, I was going to apply for an upper secondary school (AN: Senior high school or high school for Americans). A part of me was a bit nervous because I wanted to get into a good school.

I did not attend my dancing lessons for about a month in order to focus on my entrance exams. My grades were a bit higher than average but I was not a genius like some of my classmates. But the effort paid off as I got into the fourth best high school in the part of Tokyo I lived in. Since there were ten of them, I was quite pleased. My father was quite happy as well and I got a nice set of jewelry as a reward. The new school was a lot bigger than my previous one plus that it had a uniform that consisted of a blazer plus a skirt rather than a sailor uniform. It felt a bit odd because that uniform had been such an important part of my life. Only two of my five closest friends had gotten into that school, so I decided to join the book club plus the traditional Japanese art club. I still did dancing but only twice a week instead of three times. I did some basic exercises to keep up my fitness to break up the monotony a bit. The Japanese art club was a club where we practiced calligraphy as well as origami. When I turned 16, I went on my first school club trip to Kyoto. This was a bit different than the dance competition because we got freer reins. It was a trip to remember; we saw geishas perform at stage as well as learning how to put on a kimono properly.

But university was coming up to a close…I had to decide what I wanted to do. It was not hard for me because I still had a dream of becoming a nurse. The last three months of upper secondary school was a complete nightmare. I made sure to get enough sleep, but I lost weight as well as feeling weak due to the stress. A part of me was happy when the exam day finally arrived so I could get this over. I applied for five universities that were all over Japan and crossed my fingers. The answer arrived a couple months later. One of the universities had wait-listed me, two had declined while the other two had accepted me.

A part of me wanted to move out of Tokyo because I had lived there for a while. But I did not wanted to live in Hokkaido though. I had a chat with my dad to hear what he thought about this (he WAS my parent as well as in the medical business). He told me to go with my heart since both of the universities had a rather good reputation. I decided to go for Yamanashi University in Kofu; Aomori was too far away for my liking anyways. I had gotten a nice single dorm room there and my dad drove me there at the end of the summer holidays. A small lump in my throat formed when I remembered the car driving away…I was officially at my own.

University life was not that bad really. Most of those who lived in the same hallway as me were girls while the guys were relatively calm. The starting lessons were about the human body's structure as well as understanding of humans in society. I found the lessons to be quite intriguing to be honest. There was a bit of partying going on, but I was not the most avid participant. I was attending them if they had fun themes such as 'The samurai/geisha era' or 'Wear one colour from top to toe'. I did not get a lot of friends sadly but I got well along with most of my classmates. I made sure to stay in touch with my old friends from school as well as my dancing lessons via MSN or Skype. The program I was attending was one for registered nurses because they would get a license at the end. Plus that they had a higher chance of getting jobs than midwives for instance.

Unfortunately, I had to cut down my dance lessons due to the price. I danced once a week but I decided to train more yoga instead. Becoming flexible was a bit tricky despite that I was a dancer. Plus that I suddenly realized why people were so exhausted after a yoga class. My second year was centered on basic nursing as well as clinical nursing. We learned about how to bath the patients (not so enjoyable), cleaning wounds, change IV needles plus oral hygiene. All of the subjects were a bit more interesting than the ones in my first year. I smiled as I remembered the holiday where I went to Halifax and New York with my aunt the following summer. She wanted me to come with her since my dad had to go to a huge conference in Nagano that lasted ten days. He agreed and I was elated when he told me that. I visited the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, the Province house, the Old Town Clock, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire state building as well as doing some shopping with my aunt. It was probably one of the best vacations in my life so far.

My third year was a bit more challenging when I started with specialized subjects. I decided to go for adult health and child health nursing as my specializations. I continued the clinical health training because I was going to be a registered nurse. There were a couple of days that were quite hard; I still remember the day where I had to take care of two children who had been in a car accident. One of them had a number of cuts at his body while the second had a broken arm. But the joy that I felt afterwards was worth it. Both of the children were discharged a couple days later with smaller injuries. My senior was actually a senior male nurse named Takeshi. He was a bit serious at first glance but he was more easy-going when I got to knew him. He had been a nurse for nearly ten years and had mainly worked as a floor nurse or an E.R. nurse.

I passed my exams all though my grades were only mediocre (which made me somewhat upset). My dad told me that I should try to plan a bit better and not put myself down so much. He had seen the hard work that most of the nurses had to go through during their internships. My last year arrived, which was when I would get my license. I now had to practice everything I had learned under Takeshi's watchful eyes. This year, I got the chance to assist during an operation too. My memories about that room is still fresh in my mind (partially because it was only three years ago). The tension was not that high since it was a routine operation, but I found it highly exciting. Then was my examination day where my nerves were all high...I really wanted to get my license. I had tried to plan better like my father had told me and it had worked out for my part. But the people who evaluated me were the ones with the power. I still remember how happy I was when they told me that I had gotten my license. My grades were slightly above average, which made it even better. To say that my father was proud would be an understatement…he was just as happy as I was. I went out with my classmates the upcoming weekend and we celebrated almost the entire night. We had all reason to do so because ALL of us had passed the exam.

Then was the challenge of finding a job. Good thing that Japan was in need of nurses or else I would have struggled a bit. My father helped me out a bit as well because he had some good connections. After sending out some applications, I went on a trip with my friends to Okinawa that we had planned earlier that spring. My father then called on the fifth day on our trip. A hospital in Toyohashi was apparently in need of some nurses. I told him that I would look at it the next day. I borrowed my friends computer and looked at the job ad. It turned out that three nurses at the hospital had quit their job for various reasons. One had moved to the U.S. with her army husband, one had retired while the last one had gotten a job at a school. I applied for one of the open position before I went back to Tokyo a couple days later. The hospital then called me at the end of the month; they wanted an interview with me in two days. I asked my aunt if I could stay at her apartment for two days due to a job search. She said yes and I went there the next day. My nerves were at an all-time high when I went to I was elated and told this to my dad. He helped me to get a somewhat nice apartment plus paying parts of the deposit. I had now started my adult life…

The first few months were tough for a number of reasons. I had to work around the clock plus that the shifts could be as long as ten hours. Not to mention that some of my patients could have quite disturbing diseases (read: vomiting blood or wounds that looked like something taken from a zombie movie). I eventually told my senpai, who was fortunately a quite understanding woman. We talked it out and things eventually got better. My shifts are still long, but I can cope a bit better because I know the people I work with. Some of my classmates are living in cities that are not too far away and we visit each other when we can. I try to visit my father during the family holidays such as the obon festival or New Years Eve. Even though he is a senior doctor now, he makes sure to take a couple days off during those holidays. I also meet up with my friends from school during those holidays as well. Two of them are working as accountants now while one has becomed a Japanese teacher. One thing that is a bit annoying is that my dad is always asking about my...ahem...relationships. I feel a bit embarrassed about that because I have had a crush on a nice doctor from Kyoto who is only two years older than me. I hope he is single but he has never mentioned having a girlfriend (fingers crossed). Perhaps my New Years resolution should be to ask him out on a date?

I sighed as I pulled my suitcase with me towards the nearby train station. 'Thank Kami that I only have one train left until I'm home' I thought as I brushed some snow out of my fringe. A small wave of relief went through my heart as I saw the train station right ahead of me. I jogged a little and entered the station moments later. The warmth wrapped around me like a blanket.

I soon bought a ticket before I went down to the station. The train was already there, so I ran onto it as fast as I could. My eyes looked around in the wagon…I swore I saw a head of pink hair. The vehicle started moving three minutes later at high speed. My fingers moved rapidly as I sent my father a text message about my current location. Azabu-Jûban station arrived ten minutes later after the text message icon popped up at my phone. 'Glad to hear that you're on time. I'll meet you at the station together with my parents. Dad'. I grinned since I did not see my grandparents that often (maybe three times a year or so). "Next stop: Azabu-Jûban" announced the voice at the intercom. The suitcase was a bit heavy but I managed to get a decent spot in front of the exit. I left the train with the others and went up the staircase.

My eyes looked around for my dad. "Hotaru-chan!" called a voice from the right side. I turned around only to see my dad approaching me. "DAD!" I exclaimed with a huge smile at my face. He jogged towards me before we shared a hug. "I'm so glad to see you. But I think you're in need of some good food plus some rest. Looks like you've had some tough night shifts" stated my dad. "Yup…you really can't cure stupid" I replied before I hugged my grandparents. We then drove home to our house where my grandmother had cooked a nice fish dish with my favorite noodles.

Being reborn was a bit tough at the start but I feel much better now. I have a job that I love, I have traveled to a lot of places, I have good friends plus that I've tried out new things. Living this life is awesome…I won't regret it when I die one day in the future.

Sorry if the ending was a bit cheesy. But I'm a postgraduate myself who knows how it feels to come home for Christmas/Easter/summer after a tough period at school. I hope you enjoyed this and have a happy February!