This is an – admittedly crazy, weird or whatever – challenge, or more like inspiration for anyone the is thinking about writing a HP/Naruto Xover and don't know what to write about.
I don't know if any of you have ever thought about this, but what if Rock Lee was actually Harry Potter? How would Konoha deal with a ninja that also has magical powers? How would Hogwarts deal with a taijutsu using Boy-Who-Lived spouting about the Power of Youth?
Well anyway, this is the basic concept of the story:
Everyone (I hope) knows that Lee is about one year older then Naruto, the Kyuubi attacked on October 10, and that Voldemort attacked the Potter's at Halloween, October 31.
1. Harry/Lee appears somewhere in the forest surrounding Konoha on October 31, almost three weeks after the Kyuubi attack, and is found by some random (or not random, you decide) ninja that put him in the orphanage.
2. Harry/Lee has the same dream as Lee has in canon. And is still on Guy's team.
3. The only change in appearance that I decide is thar he will have green eyes, the rest is up too you.
4. Hogwarts won't find him until after Sasuke has left for Oto as he will still take the Chunin Exam and fight against Kimimaro. (that and he has a crush on Sakura so it will add to the fun)
5. While Harry/Lee is at Hogwarts he will continue training (of course, I can't see Bushy Brows not training) and go back to Konoha during all of the holidays as well as making chunin sometime when he is 15.
6. After the timeskip (Naruto) he is seventeen so he won't go back to Hogwarts but still have contact with the friends there and thus will be able to assist them in the battle of Hogwarts.
7. No Horcruxes.
8. Pairings is up to you as well as everything else. (But remember to put in a little accidental magic here and there, 'K?)
PLEASE PM ME OR LEAVE A REVIEW IF YOU TAKE THIS CHALLENGE SO I CAN READ IT.