1. Take someone's shopping cart and switch the items with stuff from the person next to them.
2. Grab a ninja toy and whack an employee with it saying "ATTACK, GRASSHOPPER, ATTACK!"
3. Find a Dora the Explorer toy, put it in a random place and when someone picks it up, say "Swiper, no swiping!"
4. Put on a plastic bag and say "I'm winning!"
5. Stand in a shopping cart, spread your arms and start yelling, "I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYY, I BELEIVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYY!"
6. Play Demolition Derby with a friend and see who can knock down the most items with a shopping cart.
7. Pick up a Barbie doll and start singing "Barbie Girl" by Aqua and dance.
8. Steal an employee's nachos and say "Aww, for me? You're TOO kind!"
9. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3 in housewares,…" and see what happens.
10. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
Sheamus read the list over and over again, wondering just why Kaitlyn had given it to him, only to continue drawing blanks. Why in the Sam Heck would the Diva give this to him?
11. Get on the loud speaker and declare a "Going Out of Business Sale, All Items 99% Off"
12. Buy a $200 item and pay for it all in pennies. Lose count at least two times.
13. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.
14. Move a 'CAUTION – WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area. 9. Sit down and relax on the patio furniture until they kick you out 10. Set up a tent in the camping department.
15. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?
16. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
17. See what you can "catch" by casting fishing poles into different isles.
18. Play football and see how many people you can get to join in.
19. Play soccer using the whole store as your field.
20. Try to get people to race you across the store.
"What am I s'possed ta do with this?" Sheamus asked himself, staring blankly at the paper.
Just then Triple H and Shawn Michaels walked into the cafeteria, heading straight towards Sheamus, who seemed to be concentrating deeply on a paper. While they were supposed to not corrupt any of the younger talents with their evil ways, the members of DX couldn't help but want to get Sheamus in on their mischief.
"Hey, Ginger Snap, what's up?" Triple H asked, sitting down next to the Irishman.
Shawn snatched the list from him and snickered as he read it.
21. Sit on the floor and watch T.V. in the electronics department.
22. Pretend to speak a different language and see how many weird looks you get
23. Superglue quarters to the floor and count how many people try to pick them up
24. Switch all the radios to strange stations suck as polka or Mexican rap and turn the volume all the way up.
25. Fill up carts and just leave them around the store.
26. When someone is behind you in a narrow aisle, walk very slowly, humming to yourself.
"What are you doing with a paper like this, Sheamus? Thinking of getting arrested?" Hunter asked, making the man glare at him.
"I'll have ye know, Kaitlyn gave this ta me... Don't know why, but don't be blamin' me." Sheamus answered, then noticed the sly smirk that had crept up on Shawn's face.
"Hunter, know what I'm thinking?" He asked, looking at his partner in crime with an evil glint in his eye.
Hunter looked from Sheamus to him, then grabbed the list and read it over. As he read it, his own smirk started to grow, and he said, "If you're thinking what I'm thinking, Shawny, we're going to need more than an Irishman."
Shawn squeaked in excitement, jumped up, and announced, "I know the perfect people for the job!"
But, before he could run off, Hunter grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked him back down. "Whoah, wait a little, Shawn. Raw hasn't finished filming and Vince told us that we couldn't get the younger guys into too much trouble."
Shawn pouted at his words, and seemed to be about to say something, but just then Zack Ryder, John Cena, and Randy Orton walked in. The trio walked towards Sheamus' table, greeting the three men.
"What's up, old timers?" John asked, Zack sitting down next to Sheamus and Randy next to him.
Hunter glared at him, while Shawn only pouted. "You don't have to be so mean, John. Who was there for you when you go the fever?"
John sighed as Shawn started to Guilt Trick him, while Zack wanted to hear what Shawn had to say and Randy rolled his eyes. He had heard the story too many times to even be interested by it.
"Nobody but me and Hunter, and we made sure that you were good enough for your elimination chamber! And you repay us by insulting and disrespecting us?" Shawn now had his arms crossed as he scolded John. "Know what, you're on time out! Go sit in the corner!" He pointed at the farthest corner of the cafeteria, John's eyes widening at this.
"What? You're not my dad! You can't just tell me-" John started to protest, only for Hunter to cover his mouth.
"John, please listen to Shawn. You're on time out until further notice." And with that John walked away, grumbling about unfair Hall of Famers.
Zack could only smile after his friend, then turned to Sheamus, who now had the list in his hands once more. "What's that, bro?" He asked, snatching it away.
He read over it, and his smile slowly grew as he did so. Randy wondered what was going on, but Hunter asked him, "Are there any Walmarts near by?"
Randy raised an eyebrow at the question, then found Zack and Sheamus being hugged tightly by Shawn. "Oh, can we take both of them with us, Hunter? Oh, please, oh please, oh, please!"
"What's going on?" Randy asked them, not quite sure what was going on.
"Zack, are you okay with going with us to Walmart?" Hunter asked, making him smile widely and nod.
"Any time, bro!"
Sheamus now tried to wriggle out of Shawn's grasp, only for Zack to hug him, too. "I'm not going with ye, ya crazies! I don't want ta get arrested!"
Randy's eyes widened at this, but before he could ask, John walked back towards them. "What's the list about?"
Shawn smacked his head, then growled, "Time out, Jonathan! Now you've given yourself an extra five minutes!"
John rubbed the back of his head as he crawled back towards his corner, an anime black cloud over him as he silently sobbed inside.
Shawn straightened out his hair after John went back, and said, "Well, because he's on time out, we'll just be taking Sheamus, Zack, and Randy with us, and we can leave Kane or Show taking care of John."
"Wait, where are you taking me?" Randy asked, looking from Hunter to Shawn, then back again.
Both men shared evil smirks, and said, "Walmart, Randal. Walmart." At the same time.
Well, I need a means of getting rid of writer's block, and it seems that Humor always does that to me. So, a fanfiction where we can see DX getting different Superstars (and maybe Divas) in trouble with the Ways to get Kicked out of Walmart list.
One review and I'll update tomorrow.