Other Challenges
I have gotten several PMs of people asking me to post a certain challenge. Well now you can post them here. NOTE: these challenges will NOT be posted in my community
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
azrael-rose

Overview:

Severus Snape is in fact the Chosen One of the Prophecy; will anyone realise this in time?

Required:

• The Prophecy is the same but no-one got it right, specifically:
  • Snape, born on September 31st, is the one who "approaches" as in he's right outside the door, because Trelawney's Oracle is a j***.
  • He gets the Dark Mark as his "reward" for bringing the prophecy to voldemort's attention
  • Because Snape didn't kill to seal the Mark like every other death eater, and because Snape is half-muggle just like the dark lord, something weird happens to it but neither he nor Vmort notice/realise until later
  • Dumbledore's interpretation of the prophecy is as in canon, as is Voldemort's, including the fateful trip to the potters' hidden cottage
  • Someone must figure out the real interpretation sometime after Harry gets to Hogwarts

Forbidden:

• Nice Snape; he's still a j***, just now he's a Chosen J***
  • Lackey Snape; he got into this game as a pawn and he intends to leave it as a player rather than a sacrifice

Recommended:

• start around third year
  • Harry aces Divination, reinterprets the prophecy

post or PM if you take up the challenge pls.

3/29/2013 #1
Forum Moderators: whitetigerwolf
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member