Real Steel Story Challenge!
This is a challenge for someone to write an idea I have for a Real Steel story. It involves Max getting kidnapped by Ricky after the twin cities fight. I would write it myself, but I don't have the time and i'm already writing two other stories.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
NoelAnderson

Real Steel story challenge! To be honest I don't expect anyone to write anything of this :( but I really hope someone does.

Anyway, this is an idea I got after watching Real Steel, and I would write the story myself, but I just don't have the time, what with my other stories and school and stuff, so I figures I'd give this a go, and see if anyone would be willing to try write it.

Here's the summary for my idea, but whoever is interested in it can change it up a bit:

After the Twin Cities fight, when Ricky came with his men to get his money from Charlie, what if Ricky already knew Charlie had a kid, and that Max was his kid? He came prepared to take Max from Charlie, knowing that after all the fights they preformed in, Max was worth a lot of money. As Ricky and one of his men beat up Charlie, the other one goes for Max and forcefully carries him away while Charlie tries to get away from Ricky to save him, but he doesn't succeed.

Ricky leaves Charlie half dead on the street and takes off with Max. How will Charlie get him back?

Well that's my idea, what do you think? Is anyone willing to give it a go? Well, tell me if you are, I can't tell you how happy I would be if you were :D.

11/1/2011 #1
LoveThatFandom

I might consider doing this. I really like the idea. I have quite a few stories going on right now though, including my own Real Steel story. But I might actually try this. Let me just get some ideas tumbling through my head and if I can come up with something that fits this scenario, than I'll write it. It'll probably only be like five chapters or so though. :)

11/2/2011 #2
LoveThatFandom

I might consider doing this. I really like the idea. I have quite a few stories going on right now though, including my own Real Steel story. But I might actually try this. Let me just get some ideas tumbling through my head and if I can come up with something that fits this scenario, than I'll write it. It'll probably only be like five chapters or so though. :)

11/2/2011 #3
NoelAnderson

I would love that :D I wasnt sure anybody would interested in the idea

11/2/2011 #4
LoveThatFandom

Eh sorry about the double post. And Yeah, I really like Real Steel. It might take me a week or so, but let me play with the idea. I tend to write best when I'm in class xD

11/3/2011 #5
NoelAnderson

That's ok, i understand completely. I'm just thrilled that someones actually considering it! If you do decide to write, I'll be so happy, but if you don't I'll live :). if absolutely no one else wants to write it and you decide against it, then I'll possibly write it when i've finished one of my other stories, but it wouldn't be as good as if i wrote it now and i just don't have the time at the moment

11/3/2011 #6
LacieDayParade
Hey, so this sounds like a really cool idea!! I only saw Real Steel earlier this month, but it became my favourite straight away. I've not written a RS fic, and so I think this may just be my first. It'll probably take me a while to post, because my laptop is broken, but I'm definitely up for the challenge! Gemiinii Baby :o)
8/21/2012 #7
NoelAnderson

I would love it if you wrote the story. One person started and then just stopped and I was so sad :(. I honestly didn't think anyone else would bother. If you want to, be my guest. I look forward to reading it if you decide to go ahead with your plan :D

9/3/2012 #8
rodhamletney

What a little gem Real Steel could have been.

-- movieballa.com

11/5/2014 . Edited 11/5/2014 #9
Forum Moderators: NoelAnderson
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member