Three Musketeers Fanfiction Challenges
A forum dedicated to Alexandre Dumas fanfiction writers in need of inspiration, cures for writer's blocks, or just want a challenge to write! Discuss the books, movies and plays and have some fun while doing it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
KebaKira
So earlier I asked for help finding a specific story to show to a fiend. Well the same friend requested a multi chapter crossover between the Three Musketeers and her fav video game Assassin's Creed where "d'Artagnan's father is actually one of the top assassins in France, and d'Artagnan actually grew up with his aunt and uncle but knew about the Assassin's, his father, and that it was his dad and also got the training of an assassin. He's still of course a musketeers and stuff but he talks to the assassins as well, and they're all like "he's one of us don't mess with him!" The assassins are well-known enough in Paris and stuff." So those were pretty close to her exact words and yeah it's kinda an odd request but still... Id totally do it myself bu I really don't have time so I thought I'd post it here!!! Thanks soooo much if anyone does this!!!
1/12/2012 #1
bellydancer10

I'm probably not going to do it but just out of curiosity, does she want it movie verse or book verse???

1/12/2012 #2
KebaKira
No preference, she loves both
1/12/2012 #3
lilgenious

I would do it but I never read Assassin's Creed or played the video game so I don't know to much on their characters. I know it is a waste of time to reply to this when I am denying your nice request but sadly it is the truth -.-

You seem to have a great story idea though. You should write it out on a piece of paper and type it up :-) I would definitely read it!

1/12/2012 #4
bellydancer10

I agree with lilgenious, I think you should write it because I think you would do a great job on it :)

1/12/2012 #5
KebaKira
I would love to write it but with three projects, two research papers, work and states coming up I don't have the time (or brain cells) to write anything well.
1/13/2012 #6
lilgenious

From the stories that I read on your profile I think that you are an excellent writer. It doesn't hurt to write out your ideas and write out a chapter or one shot when you have the time :P

1/13/2012 #7
bellydancer10

Most stories take time to write because writers on here do have a busy life. I think when the time comes and you'll have more time, you should write down the ideas because this doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I don't think many people on here know a lot about Assassin's Creed. You should give it a shot, when you are ready, of course.

1/13/2012 #8
lilgenious

I am locking this topic as it isn't exactly a challenge/competition but a story request.

I am going to have this little story idea posted in the plot bunny adoption area instead, link for that is provided at the bottom of this message for future reference.

Anytime somebody wants a plot bunny to go up for adoption it should go into the proper thread.

http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/100097/57587616/1/

8/6/2012 #9
Forum Moderators: lilgenious just-O
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member