Three Musketeers Fanfiction Challenges
A forum dedicated to Alexandre Dumas fanfiction writers in need of inspiration, cures for writer's blocks, or just want a challenge to write! Discuss the books, movies and plays and have some fun while doing it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
LadyWallace

Hi everyone! lilgenious and I talked about started a community for all the challenge stories that you have written in answer to the challenges we posted on this forum. That way everyone will know they are there so we can all read them. I want everyone who has written a challenge story to post the title on this topic so I can collect them and add them to the community. Once I get it up, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

On another note... if you (like me) put your challenge story into a collection of other short stories you have written, just post the chapters it is in here in the forum and let everyone know what it is. =)

My challenge story from the Dictionary Challenge is in my series of shorts called "All For One" and is under the chapter entitled "Ravioli".

1/26/2012 #1
lilgenious

Hello Lady Wallace- lets hope that forums stay up now :P

The title of my story is called Dictionaries, Definitions, and Friendship.

This community will make it easier for readers to find challenge responses I think!

1/27/2012 #2
Eclectic Butterfly
Yay for the forum! The title of my word challenge fic is: Simple. :)
1/27/2012 #3
Suthern-bell85

Fantastic idea, LadyWallace and lilgenious! Here's my story:

Challenge: Dictionary Challenge

Title: "Alive", Ch. 11 of "Esprit de Corps"

1/27/2012 #4
LadyWallace

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to create the community this weekend and I'll put your stories in there =)

1/27/2012 #5
Rainsaber

Wow, we have a forum lol. I missed you guys.

Oh, Dictionary Challenge and mine's "True Faith" ;)

1/27/2012 #6
LadyWallace

Of course ;) Which I'm going to go read the next chapter of now that you got it to go up :P

1/27/2012 #7
LadyWallace

Okay everyone, so I got up the Community up! I have added all the stories you told me about and I need help tracking down the rest--because I know there were at least a few more. If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

1/29/2012 #8
LadyWallace

Okay, so I got all the stories into the community that lilgenious and I could find.

Also, lilgenious and Suthern-bell85 are my staff so you can ask any of of us if you have a story to add to the community. If you have written one and it's not on there, just let us know =)

1/29/2012 #9
Maradon

Wow it seem's like I have fallen far behind.

Dictionary Challenge and mine's "Alone."

2/27/2012 #10
LadyWallace

So sorry, Maradon, I have to make sure I got yours in the community. I was trying to find all the ones but I can't remember putting yours in.

2/27/2012 #11
lilgenious

I think that you did LadyWallace. I think that story was one of the ones I gave the titles for so that you could remember but I am not sure so I am going to check as well.

2/27/2012 #12
LadyWallace

I looked it is in there =)

2/27/2012 #13
Forum Moderators: lilgenious just-O, LadyWallace
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member