Three Musketeers Fanfiction Challenges
A forum dedicated to Alexandre Dumas fanfiction writers in need of inspiration, cures for writer's blocks, or just want a challenge to write! Discuss the books, movies and plays and have some fun while doing it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Rowana1

Okay, so this is a weird challenge, just to let you guys know. But some of you may know the basics of what it entails-

Basically, we all write a story together, as in we all do one chapter in the same story. We could discuss plot basics ahead of time, or we could forego that. But we'd basically pick someone to do the first chapter, and they'd set the stage in that chapter and end it in such a way that the next person could pick up where they left off, and then the next person would write their chapter, and so on.

So is anyone interested?

5/19/2012 . Edited by lilgenious, 12/4/2013 #1
lilgenious

So kind of like one person writes one chapter and posts it up and the other person writes a chapter that matches the other one and gets that one posted up on the same story?

5/19/2012 #2
Rowana1

Yeah, sort of like the five words game, except with chapter-length bits from each person. Someone from the Ranger's Apprentice Archive did it...ah....twice, I think, and it worked out pretty well. It's like a gigantic collab story, really.

5/19/2012 #3
Rowana1

Yeah, sort of like the five words game, except with chapter-length bits from each person. Someone from the Ranger's Apprentice Archive did it...ah....twice, I think, and it worked out pretty well. It's like a gigantic collab story, really.

5/19/2012 #4
lilgenious

I am so terribly sorry for not getting back to you for this.

Count me in! This sounds like fun. Whenever you want to start then that would be awesome.

6/2/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: lilgenious just-O
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member