Rune Factory Fanfiction Forum
This is a forum for discussing your Rune Factory fanfiction in a way which should be easier than through reviews. Everyone welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Poll
If you visited this page, select Yes.
1 O-Oh, no, I'm n-not here! (Runs Away)
2 Yes
3 ZZZ...*Snort*
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
MoonlightPrancing
Hi, this is TotallySparrow. :) This is an introduction. The description didn't allow a lot of words, so allow me to explain this forum here.

The purpose of this forum is to more easily receive feedback on your fanfiction. When you want feedback or advice on your work, you can create your own topic. And then, paste a link to your story into your post, and then ask questions about what readers think of it.

The questions could be like: Do you think this phrase sounds wrong? Or: Is this person in character?

Also, there is a section in this group for topics not related to fanfiction, so you can discuss just the Rune Factory games as well. All in all, I think it'll be a good system. It should be easier to discuss your work in a forum rather than through reviews.

See you later! :D

11/5/2011 . Edited 11/5/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: MoonlightPrancing
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member