The Roadroller Patrol
We're just a group who wants to make the Vocaloid Fandom a better place. Chat with us, meet new friends, and get to know more songs! Don't worry, we won't squish you with the roadroller.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ChocolateFantasies

My siblings keep on asking me how I can tolerate listening to Vocaloid music all the time. I mean, they're artificial voices. THEY AREN'T REAL. *coughkidsreacttohatsunemikucough*

Well, maybe to others it would seem that way. But personally, I would choose Vocaloid songs over the American "music" we hear on the radios everyday. Which would you rather listen to? A song with awesome rhythm with lyrics that actually say something significant or songs that are dance-able and catchy but have lyrics that say next to nothing?

Post your opinions on why you like Vocaloid here! And please no arguing.

11/18/2011 #1
I Am The Raptor

I like Vocaloid for the same reason you do. I mean come on, every song I hear on the radio says this:

"I'm a s***. Bang me right now." and they some how turn that into music that everyone loves. And people wonder why America is going down the drain...

Vocaloid music actually has MEANING to it! I mean, come on! People complain about bullying so much, WRITE A SONG ABOUT IT! GIVE MUSIC MEANING!

Enough of my ranting.

11/18/2011 #2
cottoncandyFRIZZ

Mel, please ask the moderator's permission before you post. Have you read the rules? I might consider this for deleting, since you didn't follow The Code. But then again, maybe not, since this is a good thread. I don't know, I have a fickle mind.

Heather, I know right?! Oh, have you tried listening to Rockleetist's and LeeandLie's English Dubs? They're made of win~! XDD

~ccF

11/18/2011 #3
ChocolateFantasies

B-But you told me yourself you were gonna make me a moderator so... i thought... ;^:

11/18/2011 #4
ChocolateFantasies

Oh and also Vocaloid music actually teach us something really nice! Unlike a certain song that practically says "Hey, I'm a popular celebrity and I'm lazy! So that means it's okay for you to be lazy too! Let's do nothing at all today!".

REALLY. ._.

11/18/2011 #5
cottoncandyFRIZZ

A virtual singer can't get addicted to something.

I say, that kid from Kids React is right.

And Mel, you haven't accept the Mod Invite. Check the Forums tab on your settings page.

~ccF

11/18/2011 #6
I Am The Raptor

Miley Cyrus for example. She was great, but then she turned into a hooker!

EXACTLY.

11/19/2011 #7
cottoncandyFRIZZ

Miley Cyrus for example. She was great, but then she turned into a hooker!

EXACTLY.

Ditto. //nod

I'm actually quite happy that Vocaloid is a synthesizer program. :D

~ccF

11/21/2011 #8
I Am The Raptor

Hehe, yeah. xD!

COMPUTERS RULE!

11/21/2011 #9
cottoncandyFRIZZ

What do you guys think of Yuki Kaai's loli image to the fandom?

~ccF

11/26/2011 #10
I Am The Raptor

I just like to keep her as an adorable school girl...I mean, she's 9, so, she's obviously going to act cute.

But, I have a friend who's 10, and she's a real spoiled little *Censor*

11/26/2011 #11
cottoncandyFRIZZ

Kill me if you wish, but I support Kiyoteru x Yuki. :3

~ccF

12/2/2011 #12
I Am The Raptor

Hm...I don't really have any pairings in mind for those two, and OMG. I HAVEN'T UPDATED ONE OF MY STORIES IN WEEKS! I COMPLETELY FORGOT I HAD IT! AAAAAAAH!

12/3/2011 #13
Weiss Rose Schnee

i kinds discovered vocaloid on my own..well ok my sister mentioned it and the first vid i clicked on was love is war by miku and thats when my fandom into vocaloid began...vocaloids have amazing songs and who cares if thier programs...they used real vocal singers samples to make them and they really sing well...my first favorite voca was miku but she can now be axed by zatsunes scythe and replaced..zatsunes now my fav as well as luka and some others..chibi knows..i rp as them..forgive me all miku fans...im just a semimiku fan..love her voice but zatsune deserves more credit...

12/6/2011 #14
I Am The Raptor

The first Vocaloid song I heard was Purple Forest by Kaito and Miku.

12/7/2011 #15
Weiss Rose Schnee

ah i see...so love is war will always be my favorite..zatsunes version is better in my opinion then mikus...

12/7/2011 #16
cottoncandyFRIZZ

I hypnotized myself with Vocaloid.

It began when one of my classmates was drawing Hatsune Miku. Then I looked for her on YouTube, and my first song was "World Is Mine." But my favorite Vocaloid wasn't Miku, it was Rin.

~ccF

12/10/2011 #17
I Am The Raptor

My favorite Vocaloid is Meiko, and my favorite UTAU is Tei.

12/10/2011 #18
Weiss Rose Schnee

hmm for me its many...my first favorite was miku.. then from miku it became luka. i still favor luka over miku and also lily...i support many pairings involving luka with lily and miku and such...i can come up with strange pairings...my fav utaus are teto and ruko. also i liked zatsune after looking up he songs. my first discovery of vocaloids led me to triple baka then love is war. that is my favorite. also the kagamine twins and nami..so many favorites but my top vocas are luka and lily and top utau is ruko..well ok top three zatsune luka and lily for vocaloids...sorry miku...xd...

12/11/2011 #19
I Am The Raptor

OMG I AM SO PISSED.

I was in the middle of the Magnet cover for you with Miku and Zatsune, and MY COMPUTER GOT A GOD DAMNED F*** VIRUS AND SHUT DOWN ON ME!

12/12/2011 #20
Weiss Rose Schnee

aww thats sucks but its alright....virues are total bull ....

12/12/2011 #21
I Am The Raptor

Cries in corner...

12/12/2011 #22
Weiss Rose Schnee

comforts....

12/12/2011 #23
A Bright Little Blue Star

I started loving Vocaloid the minute I listened to the Daughter of Evil and Servant of Evil songs I was all like "WHAAA! S-so sad! MUST LISTEN TO MORE!" and I loved it sense. My sisters are always asking me why I like 'Japense Crap' as they call it and I tell them "It's better than listening to the 'American Crap' that we are forced to hear everyday of our LIFES!

1/27/2012 #24
Forum Moderators: cottoncandyFRIZZ
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member