Person of Interest it's all about the numbers
So what do you think of the new show? Discuss characters, plotlines, pairings, etc. There are no "taboo subjects."
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Who else is excited about the next season because after the Finale I sure am. I'm so curious as to how the machine is going to track down a hacker who's pro at staying off the grid. In the end John has no choice but to find him or more innocent people will die.

5/18/2012 #1

I thought this episode was very cool, and I can't wait for fall! So many elements came together -- and a few didn't. We don't know what John's old not-dead partner is up to, or if Snow is still alive (likely; I imagine she puts every shot exactly where she intends to and she wanted him alive) -- and if she'll help John get Finch back. The last bit with John in the library looking absolutely lost was priceless, and the Machine figuring out what to do was beautiful.

Gonna be a long summer ... I think some fanfic is in order.

5/18/2012 #2

You got THAT right...I hope there's lots and lots of fics for this long as none of them are slash...ugh, I can't believe how much slash is on this site!

The machine knows that Finch is its creator, it'll find him pretty easily, I'd say.

5/18/2012 #3

I'm so overextended already with "Pixels" and a couple Criminal Minds epics, but my mind is positively buzzing with fanfic ideas! So jazzed about the idea of the Machine as a character!

5/18/2012 #4

Yeah I agree. I want to see more Creese cause I swear it's starting to come together in the show too.

5/19/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: timenspace
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member