Preparations
St. Vladimir Academy is still standing strong, long after the reign of the Princess Dragomir. Now, it is time for a new generation. But they aren't the only ones planning. Open RP.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sparked Interest

Hello, and welcome everybody to my roleplay for the best-selling series, Vampire Academy. I'd like to lay out some rules before you start.

1.You must wait for approval of your character before you post in the roleplay topic.

2. Do not kill another character unless the creator agrees to the death.

3. Profanity is allowed, but if it offends another please do not use it.

4. We all like to chat, but save it for the topic made for it.

5. No more than 3 characters per person. Please try to keep them all different from both real characters or other OCs; we don't need 100 Rose copies running about.

6. Nobody is invincible. Keep in mind that your character WILL have flaws, they WILL have struggles, and they WILL be defeated once in awhile.

7. Keep in mind that there are various magic specializations. One in three Moroi will not be spirit users. Keep your characters' specializations varied in order to keep it fair.

8. Romance isn't always the focus. There's violence, humor, struggles, and regular life. Don't put all your focus into one of those categories, or you'll get abandoned pretty quickly.

9. Follow all the rules and have a great time.

If you're read the rules, please post your favorite meme here to prove to me.

Thank you, and I hope to see you at the Character Creation topic.

- Rules as of November 15th, 2011 at 7:21pm EST -

11/15/2011 . Edited 11/15/2011 #1
Maryanna Clarisse Darci

Side Note: I don't really know what's a meme and when but I hope this counts

12/25/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: Sparked Interest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member