R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTY TOWN
L3T TH3 RUMPUS1NG B3G1N. RP and OOC chat and funtiems. We're looking for people to RP with us, so if you want to, don't hesitate to join. You want AUs, we got AUs!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Raven's Spark

Alright, this is where we do the REAL RP. Let's go, everyone!

2/29/2012 #1
I am the antihero Calmasis

Quick - and very loud - tapping came from behind a door - as if someone was beating on a keyboard. Just by the typing, a thin troll stalking through the halls could easily tell that she was in the right hive as she pressed her red glasses higher up her nose.

She could smell the chat log on the screen of her glasses, as one cream-flavored chat box became filled with the icky metallic taste of Karkat's gray text.

CG: TEREZI! **** IT! STOP IGNORING ME!

GC: 44WWW WHY? :]

GC: YOU KNOW 1 W1SH YOU WOULD TYP3 1N R3D T3XT 1T WOULD M4TCH YOUR LOV3LY C4NDY R3D BLOOD!

CG: WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THAT?! GOG DAMMIT!

GC: H3 H3 YOU S41D GOG!

CG: KFL;XNGJFKNJLLXZCNK;JAIOVNE;AOLINDFWA;OIC

Terezi had to restrain a laugh, but still couldn't help the toothy grin that spread across her face. It was so easy to harass Karkat - especially since it was the human Dave that spread the phrase "gog" - whatever that was. And to make things all the more fun, Karkat loathed Dave.

GC: K44RRKL333SSS

GC: K444HHHKL33SSS 4H Y44 TH3333HHH

CG: OH GROSS, TEREZI! STOP ****ING LICKING YOUR GLASSES!

GC: H3 H3

CG: AH **** THE CENSOR!

And another thing that she loved; the new censor on Trollian. Especially since it ticked him off (well, that was the only reason why).

GC: 1 L1K3 TH3 N3W CENSOR :]

GC: BUT WHY W3R3 YOU GON3 K4RKL3S?

CG: I THINK CRABDAD'S SNEAKING AROUND AGAIN...

Uh oh, he had heard her.

GC: 1M NOT SUR3 1 R34LLY L1K3 TH3 1D34 OF YOUR LUSUS SN34K1NG UP ON YOU

CG: HE DOES IT ALL THE TIME, I SWEAR.

CG: AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT A LUSUS IS LIKE? YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!

GC: 1 DO TOO! :[ SH3 JUST DO3SNT 1NT3R4CT W1TH M3 L1K3 YOURS DO3S W1TH YOU!

CG: WELL, I JUST WISH CRABDAD WOULD STOP HARASSING ME!

Terezi smirked and walked up behind what she smelled was a door - it was where the typing was loudest.

Karkat continued to bug her - soon filling her screen with that metallic text of his. He kept accusing her of ignoring him - and he sounded pretty mad.

She pulled her cane out of her sylladex and pressed her back against the wall near the door; knowing Karkat, he wouldn't even notice her.

She banged the end of her cane on the door, hearing loud cursing from inside the room.

"Damn it, Crabdad! Leave me alone!" came Karkat's voice.

CG: DAMN IT! HOLD ON.

Terezi quickly held her breath and silently prayed that Karkat wouldn't look in her direction.

She heard footsteps from the respiteblock behind her, and then the door open.

"Damn it! You better have run!" came Karkat's voice. Another curse word, and he walked back into the room.

But he forgot to close the door.

CG: **** BACK. DAMN IT...CRABDAD IS SO ****ING ANNOYING! HE WASN'T EVEN THERE.

GC: W3LL TH4T SUCKS

CG: OH, SO YOU'RE BACK NOW.

Terezi didn't respond to his last message, and quietly snuck into his room - silently gagging on the inside at all the movie posters that littered his walls.

There was the mutant blood - sitting at his desk, glaring at the screen of his laptop.

And he didn't notice her.

Another toothy grin spread across her face as she took one large step forward, then launched forward andonto Karkat, causing him to yell in shock.

"What the-" He started to say something, but was quickly cut off...by Terezi's tongue licking his face.

"Terezi?! What the ****?! What are you doing here?!" He tried to push her off, but to no avail. "Stop licking me!"

Terezi laughed, enjoying Karkat's torment. "What? I can't pay a visiit?" she chided, resting her head on his shoulder. He still seemed really pissed. "That hurts, Karkles. That really hurts."

Karkat started cursing under his breath and shoved his arms backward, pushing Terezi slightly off of him - only to have her lie on him again. "You snuck into my ****ing hive! I wouldn't ****ing call that a visit! Damn it! Stop that!"

Terezi cackled, licking Karkat again. "You're tasty~!"

"Stop it!"

((Oh gog XD Someone pester one of them, or go there. I was just winging it.

And I think that chat logs should be posted in bolded text.))

3/11/2012 . Edited 3/12/2012 #2
CureFlora

((Are you suuuuuuure this isn't your OTP? And hey, Gaaaaaaaamzee, I tHiNk YoUr BeSt BrO nEeDs YoUr AtTeNtIoN...hey, I typed that easily. :D))

--arachnidsGrip [AG] began trolling grimAuxiliatrix [GA]--

AG: Kanayaaaaaaaa.

AG: What did you want????????

--grimAuxiliatrix [GA] is an idle chum!--

AG: You're talking to the Rose human.

AG: You two deserve each other.

--arachnidsGrip [AG] ceased trolling grimAuxiliatrix [GA]--

3/11/2012 #3

((Hey! I'm stumped! XD KarkatxTerezi, or KarkatxJade XD Both are adoooooooorableeeeeeee.

I could try and have Shiva pester/troll Vriska.

Oh, and by the way. That's only seven U's.))

An albino girl sat down onto the floor below her, a laptop in her hand. She pushed her white bangs out of face as she fiddled with the gray and white horns stretching around her head as she waited for her computer to boot up.

Her name?

Shiva Ralior - and she was an albino sea troll. Odd, yes, but that's who she was.

"I could watch Avatar again," she thought out loud, tapping her fingers on the floor. "Or Alien...Alien vs Predator?"

Shiva turned to the screen and started up her Trollian - like she does as soon as her laptop boots up. She quickly signed in (enthusiasticAvian was her handle, of course) and waited for it to register, subconsciously knocking her braid over one shoulder.

"EB said that Con Air was a good movie..." she muttered, tapping her fingers on the computer. "But, Karkat said that he couldn't be trusted when it comes to movies...and that EB was an idiot..." She paused. "But Karkat watches sucky movies. ...But TG said that EB's movie choices sucked, too..."

A beeping noise from her computer startled Shiva, causing her to look at her screen - as a chat box popped up.

--sanguineThaumaturge [ST] began pestering enthusiasticAvian [EA]--

ST: Are you there??

EA: Oh! Yeah, I'm here! I Was just trying to Figure out What movie I should Watch...

ST: Again?

EA: Well...yeah...

EA: EB suggested I watch Con Air.

ST: ...You're joking. God, don't listen to him; he's a moron. Con Air S.U.C.K.E.D. Knowing your taste, you'll hate it.

EA: Well...I don't Want to be rude to him...

ST: Do all people of your "race" type like this?

EA: Huh? Oh! You mean...ahhhaahah...*laughs* Nah, that's just me! Some type With numbers, too!

ST: Oh, noobs.

EA: Noob? What's a noob?

ST: Nothing. But what I was saying, was don't watch Con Air.

EA: Okay...

ST: You like Avatar, right?

EA: Yeah! I love it!

ST: Then watch Terminator - same director. James Cameron.

EA: Hey, San. Not to be rude - or anything - but do -all- humans have Weird names?

ST: ...Wow, you're a good role player.

EA: Um...thanks?

ST: Whatever, I'll play along.

EA: Huh?! *confused*

ST: Our names aren't weird; it just varies with where someone's from. Like American, Chinese, Russian, British...

ST: I'm not saying my names (well, that SHOULD be obvious as to WHY I'm not)

EA: ...?

ST: But there are names like Ling - which is Chinese - and...Oh, I don't know...Jacapo - which is Itallian.

ST: Oh, and it's pronounced "yah-ca-poh" since J is silent over there...what freaks...

EA: I'm confused...

ST: Just watch the first Terminator - it's cool.

Shiva just stared at the screen. Were humans...really all this weird?

EA: I'm not sure I get it...

ST: Just watch the damn movie!

--sanguineThaumaturge [ST] ceased pestering enthusiasticAvian [EA]--

"Well...I guess I could..." she muttered, utterly confused.

((Vriska should be able to see her on, right? :?))

3/12/2012 #4
Raven's Spark

A troll, dressed in non-descript clothing, black shirt, black pants, sat in his swirly chair and spun around once. His hair flew around him until stopping once again in it's original position. On his black shirt was a his sign. The weirdly shaped sign used to draw attention from unwanted people, but that was when he was younger, still 4 sweeps old. The reason, was that it was a mixture of two signs that had no business being associated with each other. Part of it was the Leo, the other part, the Capricorn. It was simple, really. It was the sign of the Leo, with the sign of the Capricorn put inside the 'S' of the Leo.

This particular troll's sign was either attributed to his name or his name was attributed to his sign. His name was Capreo, stories abounded that the name was set as a mixture of the beginning and ending of his signs. 'Capr' of Capricorn and 'eo' of Leo.

And this troll, Capreo, was getting bored and quite, quite dizzy from spinning in his chair as this introduction has gone on. So now that his introduction is over he stopped his spinning and straightened out, coming into sitting position in front of the desk that his Desk-Husk-Top sat upon, breathing hard. Deplorably Hard. Annoyingly Hard. SO. FRIKIN. HARD!

Anyways, he pressed the on button on the screen and the screen flashed to life, blinding light and colors blasting out from the LCD lighting. Capreo squeezed his eyes shut and lowered the brightness by touch. Once it was low enough he dared to open his eyes again and log into Trollian under on of his Handles, 'anticlimaticArtillery'. His other, non-serious Handle was 'ingeniousFilialpail'.

--anticlimaticArtillery [AA] began trolling carcinoGenetecist [CG]--

AA: HELLO? LOW--- I MEAN, KARKAT. ARE YOU THERE?

AA: ...HAVE YOU SEEN GAMZEE? HE LEFT HIS HORNS AT MY HIVE...

AA: NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM CAN YOU TELL HIM TO GET HIS STUPID HORNS OUT OF MY HIVE?! THANKS FOR THE CONSIDERATION, LOWBL--- KARKAT.

--anticlimaticArtillery [AA] went silent--

--unidentifiedDestruction [UD] began trolling anticlimaticArtillery [AA]--

UD: Hey. You. Yes, You. Lowwblood. Tell Your Stupiid IIdiiot Of A Blood-Brother To Quiit Pesteriing Me. He WWon't Leavve My Hivve.

AA: OH... SORRY, RAVEN, I'LL BE OVER IN A MOMENT!

UD: WWhat Diid II Tell You? IIf You Are Goiing To Use That Stupiid Account, You Havve To Call Me Highblood. There IIs No Other WWay That I WWould Alloww--

--anticlimaticArtillery [AA] has blocked unidentifiedDestruction [UD]--

"WELL... glad. THAT'S. over..." Capreo sighed and went to the opposite side of his large respiteblock, grabbed his indigo trenchcoat from it's holder and left the room. He walked down the stairs, down the other stairs, down the other stairs, down the other stairs, down the other stairs, and down the other stairs. "I. warned. THEM. about. THE. stairs! I. told. THEM. bro. I. told. THEM!" Capreo yelled, speaking of the three Lusi that had been forced into building his hive by his larger, more stronger Lusus.

After the tiring ordeal of going down the many flights of stairs, while NOT falling, he took his portable arm husktop and Bluetooth speaking instruments, attached the husktop thing to his wrist and the Bluetooth speaking instrument into his ear. He walked over, grabbed one of his spare Fedora's, because everyone needs spare hats, we all know this, put it on over his hair, because we all need to look cool, and walked out of his Hive.

He began the long arduous walk to Raven's land-hive, where she lived while on "missions" to the land from the sea. While he walked he waited for other people or trolls to troll or pester him.

3/12/2012 #5

The alert that someone was trolling Karkat was almost a sweet blessing.

"Get off me!" he said again, trying to push Terezi off of him again.

"Aw, but why?" the tealblood joked, wrapping her arms around Karkat again - as if to tick him off further (which was very true).

Karkat just sighed and turned his attention to his computer. "Screw it..." he moaned, giving up.

****, what does Capreo want? he thought bitterly.

CG: OH, SURE.LIKE HELL I'LL DO IT.

CG: IT'S NOT LIKE I'M DOING ANYTHING IMPORTANT HERE! JUST GETTING MY ****ING FACE LICKED BY A ****ING RETARD!

"Terezi! Stop that!" Karkat yelled as the aforementioned troll began licking his screen.

She did stop (to Karkat's relief), but then hit him across the head with her cane. "Be nice! If anyone's the retard, it's you," she said in a taunting tone.

The mutant blood just glared at her, and returned his attention to the chat log - cringing as she leaned on him again.

CG: OH, AND TO ANSWER YOUR ****ING RETARDED QUESTION, NO. I HAVE NOT SEEN GAMZEE.

CG: NOW, IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I AM TRYING TO PRY SOMEONE'S DISGUSTING TONGUE OFF OF MY FACE.

He said that on purpose - because he knew Terezi could see-err, smell, his text.

3/13/2012 . Edited 3/13/2012 #6
Raven's Spark

Capreo was taken aback by Karkat's response, which he should not have been, because it was Karkat for Gog's sake!

AA: WELL... IF YOU DO SEE HIM, TELL HIM TO GO OVER TO MY HIVE AND GET HIS HORNS. GOG, NO NEED TO YELL.

AA: WAIT... YOU MEAN TEREZI IS THERE? SUCKS FOR YOU, BRO, IT REALLY DOES. =;'D

Capreo continued on his long, ARDUOUS, journey.

Over the Trees and Through the River, To Raven's Hive he went.

~~~~

Gamzee stood in front of the door to Karkat's Hive. Inside he heard Karkat yelling and the faint sound of Terezi cackling. But he stood there, lazy eyed, and raised his fist and knocked on the door. And Waited.

3/13/2012 #7

CG: YOU TRY DEALING WITH HER! SHE'S AN ****ING PEST!

"You're the pest," Terezi cackled. "Oh, and there's someone at the door of your hive."

Karkat stopped. Oh gog, who is it?!

CG: ****! BE RIGHT BACK. THERE'S SOMEONE HERE...

Karkat stood up suddenly, startling Terezi.

"Aww, what's wrong?" she laughed.

"Nothing, I'll be right ****ing back," he grumbled, storming out of his room as fast as he could - so Terezi wouldn't follow him.

"What in ****ing hell do you wa-" He stopped as he opened the door. "Gamzee. The ****. Great! First Terezi, and now you! Who next?! That damn sea troll, Eridan?! Sollux?! Why don't we just throw a ****ing party at my hive! Invite those ****ing humans while you're at it! Invite the whole universe! See if I care!"

3/13/2012 #8
Raven's Spark

"Woah, best friend, I'm just here to find something." Gamzee replied to Karkat, staring lazily at him.

He waited for about a minute then asked; "So can I come in, M*therf*cker?"

~~~~

AA: NAH, BRO, SHE AIN'T THAT BAD. SHE JUST LIKES MESSIN' WITH YA.

3/15/2012 #9

CG: S33! 1 TOLD H1M 1M NOT TH4T B4D!

Terezi chuckled; she didn't care if she was on Karkat's account or not, she'd just do whatever. She. Wanted.

--

Karkat just stared at Gamzee.

"You know what? ****, sure. Come on ****ing in," he said, glaring at the boy with bed hair.

Swearing under his breath - with words that would surely have had his mouth washed out with dishsoap for hours - he walked back into his hive.

"Just what the **** did you want?" he almost yelled.

3/15/2012 #10
CureFlora

June Stevens sat in a bean bag, curled up with a book. Rose had recently recommended some interesting stories, which June had found surprisingly good considering they were works of fantasy. These large books concerning rather frightening monsters was both interesting and repelling at the same time, and she had to hold her soft squiddle plush for comfort even while simply reading.

She was knocked out of her reverie by a tone that she knew as her Pesterchum alert noise.

SM: Oh, hey there, GA! :3

GA: Hello

GA: Do You Have A Moment

SM: Oh, totally! Sorry, I was just reading Rose's weird book she recommended...

GA: She Has Many

SM: Hehehe!

SM: So, what do you need?

June's laptop subsequently died.

"Seriously?" she hissed under her breath.

3/15/2012 . Edited 3/15/2012 #11
CureFlora

-- arachnidsGrip [AG] began trolling enthusiasticAvian [EA]--

AG: Hey, want to play a game? If you're not 8usy 8eing a total chatter8ox, that is.

3/15/2012 #12

Shiva had just started up the movie ST had suggested - when her trollian rang off.

"Oh, come on!" she exclaimed, pausing the video and switching windows.

EA: Oh What noW?!

EA: Oh! Sorry, Vriska! I didn't realize it Was you *laughs Wearily*

EA: Sure! I'd love to play a game! I Was just about to Watch a movie ST suggested; she said it Was better than Con Air. She kinda said it sucked...and told me to Watch Terminator.

Shiva let out a sigh. She really needed to stop getting so worked up over movies - and people interrupting her when she was watching them.

3/15/2012 #13
CureFlora

AG: 8etter than Con Air? Dou8t it.

AG: Anyway, game. Find your grub and I'll find mine.

3/16/2012 #14

Shiva rolled her eyes.

EA: That's just What ST said! She said it sucked...I haven't seen it, but EB tried to get me to Watch Con Air. ST suggested Terminator because it Was by the same director as Avatar!

EA: All right, I will!

She stood up and walked over to one corner of her room-err, respiteblock. Geez, she really need to stop thinking in human terms.

In the corner was her dresser. She opened it up and pulled some black clothes out of it (wearing her normal colorful shirt and skort would be a dead give away). She changed into them (a black t-shirt with black gloves that completely hid her arms, pants, and boots), then grabbed a cloak and slipped it over her shoulders. The only thing she really kept on was the tie on her braid - which had her sign on it.

"Okay...the grub..." she murmured. "Where did I put it?!"

She frowned and walked over to her be-RECOOPRACOON and looked behind it, letting out an exasperated sigh as she found the grub there.

"Okay, now to start the game."

3/16/2012 #15
CureFlora

AG: There is no movie 8etter than Con Air.

((Also, I don't really get this part of FLARP: so one person is directing them and also in the adventure, or just directing?))

3/17/2012 #16

((Um...Hmmm....I think there might be different FLARP scenarios, so what if theirs is more of a world-map quest? Where the players have to race/fight/kill each other to the goal, where the final boss lays in wait? ...Gog, I've played too many RPGs/MMOs.))

EA: I'm just going oFF of What ST said! I can't say anything until I've actually seen the movie for myselF! I might Watch it...

EA: I mean, I saW National Treasure, and it -Was- kind of interesting...so I might Watch Con Air.

EA: But, both Karkat -and- TG said that it sucked. And that EB Was an idiot...

3/17/2012 #17
CureFlora

((No, it's described as being like D&D, where you have people playing and someone designing the adventure (Clouder). I'm just not sure if the Clouder plays, too.))

AG: E8 is pretty dum8, 8ut the human in the movie is worth it.

3/18/2012 #18

((I think the Clouder hangs back and just manipulates their side of the field, while the others fight.))

EA: -Fine- I'll Watch it later. -AFter- our game, and after Terminator. It's got this guy With a funny accent in it...

Shiva paused; she didn't have a Clouder! Who could she ask to play with...

"Terezi's out of the question," she muttered. "Then there's..."

She looked at her screen; Eossus was on.

--enthusiasticAvian [EA] began trolling everlastingEternity [EE]--

EA: Eos!

EA: Eos...?

EA: Eoooooooossussssssss!

EA: ...Crud! Vriska's getting to me!

EE: ¿what now shiva?

EA: Oh! You -are- on!

EE: ...yes. .i am. ...it wasn't like i was doing anything important...

EE: .and i swear to god if you start talking about the 'sufferer' again, i will blo(k you again. ¿do you understand?

EA: Why?! He's cool!

EE: ¡even mentioning his name (ould get us both (ulled!

EE: .i don"t want to die.

EA: ...*sighs* Fine...

EE: .good. ¿what was it you wanted?

EA: Could you FLARP With me? I need a Clouder!

EE: ¿¡WHAT!?

EA: Come on! We're going against Vriska! -Please!-

EE: ¡¿do you have a death wish?! ¡i will not risk my life for some stupid game!

EA: Eosuss...Please? I promise I Won't ask For anything else!

EE: ...fine i"ll play...

EA: Yes! Thank you!

--enthusiasticAvian [EA] has ceased trolling everlastingEternity [EE]--

Shiva smiled widely and switched to her chat with Vriska.

EA: Okay! I can play; I've got a Clouder now!

3/20/2012 #19
CureFlora

AG: Gr8.

Vriska cast one last look at the computer before going to look for the FLARP clothes she had stashed somewhere. Since the debacle, Vriska had only ever played with Ampora, and the chance to play with someone else, although still a fish, filled her with new energy. She cleared away the large pile of broken 8 balls that had accumulated in random places around the room. Vriska gave a small smile knowing that Fussyfangs would probably throw a fit if she saw.

She found her FLARP costume at the top of a pile of 8 balls. Vriska quickly exchanged her cool red shoes for a pair of red boots, her leather jacket for a longer one of a similar type, exchanged the end of her hand for a hook, and dug up the black FLARP grub that was somewhere by a pile of 8 balls, which wasn't saying much.

Casting a look at the picture on her wall that she had drawn of her Mindfang character, Vriska used her right hand to type her response.

AG: So you're ready?

3/20/2012 #20

EA: Ready as ever! Bring it on, Mindfang!

Shiva let a smile spread across her face. No, she wouldn't respond to those who called her Shiva after this point on; she'd only respond to those who called her by her Roleplaying name:

Stirsi (Aspbytte), the Assassin.

Yes, she did get laughed at a lot for the "Aspbytte" title (since it sounded like ass bite), but she was the one who got the last laugh as she'd always strike them down.

--

Eossus cursed and ran his hand through his black hair. How did Shiva convince him to FLARP? It was a dumb game...

"No turning back now," he murmured.

As he was getting on his costume (one that Shiva insisted he wore; a tunic, slacks, and chainmail), he began to think to himself: maybe this time, he could outwit Vriska - who was always rubbing in his face that luck was better than brains.

After grabbing his multitude of guns (rifles, assault rifles, pistols, shotguns, and sniper's rifles), bows, and crossbows, he walked over to the grub in his room (neatly placed by his computer) and waited.

3/20/2012 #21
CureFlora

AG: You're asking for it, ass8ite.

Vriska grinned wickedly as she began to envision a world for the assassin, which began to materialize in front of Shiva. A desert in broad daylight. Sweltering heat, definitely. Oh, and dry air for sure, like a normal desert. Any oasis in sight? No, that would be far too easy.

Oh, and to make it extra-fun, how about a giant spider to start off?

3/20/2012 #22

Shiva ground her teeth. A desert?! Not fair! She was already starting to feel parched...

And then to top it off, a giant spider...

"Thanks a lot, Mindfang!" she yelled, rolling her eyes.

She pulled her knives out of her specibus, then hesitated - opting for her twin swords and sliding back into a fighting stance.

Don't snap. Don't snap, Shiva. Don't snap.

She took a deep breath, then charged at the spider, leaping up and slashing both swords at its head.

--

Eossus looked around him; a fortress complimented with armaments and traps, just as he planned. Everything was going according to plan - as to say.

He walked over to a map he had created from the mental image of his surroundings. He placed his gray fingers on it, then traced his hand down as it began to fill in with various details that weren't there before.

"Have fun, Mindfang," he mused - accidentally using Vriska's role playing name as he caused her side of the field to turn into a raging ocean - a deep abyss with raging storms and filled with the monsters of the deep (of course, all played from his worst fears of the ocean).

And the only landmass? Ashen land, hotter than the desert (revenge for what Vriska did to Shiva) and inhabited by an active volcano - lava seeping out of it and coating the island.

((His role playing name is Psykickz Frilzran - Psykickz as in a title.))

3/20/2012 #23
CureFlora

Vriska found herself in an ocean and snickered to herself. Yeah, Shiva had definitely gotten the weird lowblood to make this. Within seconds (she scolded herself for taking that long) she had managed to find one of the many gruesome monsters and "convince" it to let her on its back. Eh, it was no pirate ship, but it was pretty cool.

When she checked in on the scenario with Shiva, she found her slashing at the spider. Alright, so she had killed it. Good thing it was a hydra spider. Better that it'd be a nice surprise.

3/20/2012 . Edited 3/20/2012 #24

"What the hell?!" Shiva backed up away from the spider. Shoot! Shoot shoot shoot shoot! She quickly turned around and ran away, her heart pounding in her ears. What kind of spider was that?!

Her pager (something she had grabbed last minute) beeped off.

EE: ¡shiva! don"t strike it too many times! ¡it"s a hydra spider! ¡vriska obviously planted it to throw you off!

"Lovely," Shiva muttered, skidding to a stop, sending sand everywhere. She pulled out one of her knives, then chucked it at the largest of the spider's eyes.

EA: Advise, then! Please! I don't Want to die here!

EE: .i"ve got my own problems shiva. .vriska"s up to her old tri(ks again and manipulated a sea serpent to be her mount. .i"ll help you if I (an.

--

Eossus furrowed his brow, then whipped his hand to the side, causing the ocean to swell violently as raptor-like monsters (reptilian, of course) soared from the black clouds above Vriska and dive bombed her.

He chose them especially; they were mindless - literally.

3/20/2012 #25
CureFlora

Vriska saw the monsters as they fell. Can't they just- fuck, why couldn't she control them?

Oh, this was no matter. Mindfang had written about stuff like these, now if she could only remember how Mindfang had done i-

--grimAuxilliatrix [GA] began trolling arachnidsGrip [AG]--

GA: I Apologize If I Was Unavailable At A Previous Time

AG: 8it 8usy right now.

AG: Talk to you later.

--arachnidsGrip [AG] ceased trolling grimAuxiliatrix [GA]--

Vriska sighed. Always at the worst times. Stupid friend. She turned towards the large reptile and leapt onto its back. Luckily, she had timed it right that she didn't miss. Good, she needed some luck...

3/20/2012 . Edited 3/20/2012 #26

"Suicide," Eossus muttered, clenching his hand as one of the reptiles stopped flying right above Vriska and hurtled straight toward her.

His pager started ringing off, causing him to grind his teeth in frustration.

EA: Eos! I really need some help here! That spider is trying to Freaking kill me! Strategy advise???

EE: ¡not right now! .god shiva...i"m busy. .just wait it out. .i"ll get to you in a se(ond.

EA: Oh, real nice, Eos!

Eossus ground his pointed teeth in frustration, then caused a monster to leap from the ocean - hoping that Vriska was distracted by the divebombing-mindless reptile.

3/21/2012 #27
CureFlora

"What the hell?" Vriska hissed, dodging the reptile by less than an inch. However, she lost her balance and fell to the water, hitting the surface hard and then suddenly being flung into the air by a monster. She caught onto it with her right hand, and would have used her other hand, but she had learned the hard way that it was a bad idea to grab onto someone with a sharp hook.

Meanwhile, more spider-hydras began to surround Shiva.

3/21/2012 #28

"End this," Eossus hissed as he caused the monster - a GIANT SNAKE - to rear back and slam backwards into the water.

Vriska would die by his worst fear; drowning.

--

Shiva stopped, her red eyes wide with fright. She couldn't! She just couldn't-

She stopped and clutched her hands in anger. She was going to have to...use that...

Before the monsters could attack her, Shiva closed her eyes, her body becoming tense. When she opened them again, her sclera had turned yellow, and her eyes purple as she readied her knives - a deadly air washing over her. As if she were possessed, she ran straight at the spiders and leaped up, slashing wildly at the first with long, deadly knives.

3/22/2012 #29
CureFlora

Vriska tried to stab at the monster with her hook, but to no avail. She slipped off its back and hurtled towards the surface of the water. As she fell, a pocket in her coat opened wider and one single 8-sided die fell out. She dove in after it.

The water was cold and turbulent, but Vriska instantly spied the shining blue die and swam towards it. She grabbed it just in time to realize she was sinking quickly, and had no other choice but to discard the red boots that were weighing her down. She reached the surface in time to hear a beeping getting gradually louder. She swam in the direction of calmer shores as the beeping grew faster and more intense, and then all of a sudden, it stopped. She was sitting by her computer, wet hair all in her face, with a dead laptop in front of her. The battery had died.

"Damn, this was getting interesting!" she snapped at nobody in particular.

3/22/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: CureFlora VampireWolfGirl, I am the antihero Calmasis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member