R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTY TOWN
L3T TH3 RUMPUS1NG B3G1N. RP and OOC chat and funtiems. We're looking for people to RP with us, so if you want to, don't hesitate to join. You want AUs, we got AUs!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
VampireWolfGirl

"Thanks," Lily said to Raven. "I'll gather some more wood."

To Gamzee she said. "I'm good. I don't drink soda." She then went a short ways into the forest and started gathering as many branches as she could carry. On other trips she broke off some branches of trees with green leaves, since these would produce the most smoke.

4/18/2012 #181
Raven's Spark

"Well, when it goes up to M*therF*cking 10 Boondollars when your M*therF*cking dehydrated, we'll see if you drink soda then." Gamzee replied.

4/18/2012 #182
VampireWolfGirl

"Soda isn't good to rehydrate you anyway," said Lily. "It's too sugary to be of much good. I mean it'll help a little but not much."

4/18/2012 #183
Raven's Spark

"Suit yourself." Gamzee replied.

"At least you'll keep your money. 5 Boondollars is such a rip-off." Raven said.

4/18/2012 #184
VampireWolfGirl

"I know it is," said Lily as she added another green branch to the fire to create a smoke signal. "I t really wouldn't be worth it even if I did drink soda."

4/18/2012 #185
Raven's Spark

"If worst comes to worst we can use it to fry the fish. I heard that Faygo Fish is good. Never had it, but still." Raven said, looking around near the fire site for any hidden Cacti.

4/18/2012 #186
SongbirdSonata

"You're pissed about something, what is it?" June pressed.

4/19/2012 #187
SongbirdSonata

Feferi emerged from the water, with a large amount of dead fish in her arms. She had killed the fish with her trident, but didn't know where to put them, and now she smelled of dead fish instead of alive one.

Nepeta smelled it immediately and went to investigate.

"AC smells a delicious treat and wonders why Fefurry has so many dead fish," Nepeta announced.

"Hello, Nepeta!" Feferi replied. "And it's because me and some of the other sea trolls were fishing."

"AC can't wait to eat that."

"I'm shore."

4/19/2012 #188
Raven's Spark

(Are you shore your shore about being shore on the shore of the beach that you are not shore of?)

4/19/2012 #189
I am the antihero Calmasis

"I do not want to eat anything that's had that crap on it," Karkat murmured, glaring at the Faygo. "And who the **** would pay five boondollars for that junk?!"

--

"The trolls!" Cassandra hissed. "They're so annoying! They think they're better than everyone else!"

--

"We should get these back to the plane," Shiva said, walking out of the ocean and wringing water out of her white hair. "Then we can go get more."

She rocked back and forth on her webbed feet. She liked swimming...but for some reason, felt just the tinniest bit of reassurance on land.

((Durr, her sign is Cygnus; the swan. Seatroll, but still likes land.))

4/19/2012 #190
VampireWolfGirl

Soon Lily had built the fire up fairly high. "There, that should burn for a while. We can always add more later," she said. She made a pile of the leftover wood she had gathered.

4/19/2012 #191
SongbirdSonata

"That's how they live," June reasoned. "They'd want to defend their way of life..."

~~~

Feferi nodded an agreement. "Yeah, we need to get this to the plane, but don't you think we should hold off on the getting more until we eat most of them? That way nobody complains about the dead fish smell."

Feferi didn't mind the smell, but some didn't like it, especially Sollux. He complained about it the most.

4/19/2012 #192

"It doesn't make any sense!" Cassandra yelled. "It makes absolutely no frigging sense!"

--

"That sounds good!" Jade said, nodding. She shot a glare over at Karkat, but then turned her attention back to the fire. "Maybe...we could try and help Dirk?"

"He'll manage," Dave said, shrugging as he walked away.

--

"Oh yeah." Shiva laughed wearily. "I forgot about the smell." She didn't mind it at all! She was used to it...but she guessed that everyone else would mind.

"It might also keep the shark activity to a minimum; if they smell dead fish, or even blood...they'll start swarming and we won't be able to catch many fish anymore."

4/19/2012 #193
VampireWolfGirl

"When the fish gets here we could start cooking it," suggested Lily. "I plan on going out later to see if I can find a river or something. It'll be good if we can find a moving water source because still water has more bacteria in it. We could also set up a way to catch rain water in case it does rain. And we'll need a shelter before it gets dark."

4/19/2012 #194
SongbirdSonata

"I know," June agreed. "But it does to them."

~~

"Oh, that too!" Feferi agreed. "So we'll have to keep out fish safe. I think we can keep them cool-ish in a freezer on the plane."

((I really want to read Lord of the Flies right now... O.o))

4/19/2012 #195
Raven's Spark

(LotF was boring and didn't live up to my expectations. It seemed stupid.)

"The kind who don't want to ******** dehydrate to death." Gamzee replied to Karkat. "And five ******* boondollars is the best ***** price you'll find anywhere."

4/19/2012 #196

"Mmm, fish," Jade muttered, giggling slightly. She realized that her dog self was taking over again...she really did not know that dogs liked fish.

--

"I just wish they wouldn't always openly attack us!" Cassandra grumbled. "We aren't the race that blows off the fact that kids kill each other!"

--

"But how could we make that?" Shiva inquired. "I can't think of a way to keep it cool..."

--

"I am not drinking that!" Karkat growled.

4/19/2012 #197
SongbirdSonata

"It's their normal. They're weird, but that's their problem. If we want to survive on this island, we have to set aside our differences," June pointed out, then added, "We can kill them when we're off this dumb island."

~~

"They have them on the plane. They won't stay cold for long, but for now, it'll kelp a lot!"

4/19/2012 #198

"Thank you," Cassandra sighed in relief. "Karkat first. Then Capreo."

--

"Right!" Shiva nodded. "We'll have to find a way to power it!"

4/19/2012 #199
Raven's Spark

(You humans can try... :D)

"Then you can ***** be dehydrated." Gamzee replied.

4/19/2012 #200

"Actually, Lily and I were going to go find some water," Jade pointed out.

"Your input wasn't needed," Karkat snarled.

"Well, excuse me," Jade taunted, raspberrying at Karkat.

4/19/2012 #201
VampireWolfGirl

(I love how everyone around her ignored the Lord of the Flies comment. XD and actually it was my second favorite book we read last year, the first was Anthem.)

Lily sighed and looked at the group that was once again not getting along. "Look, if we don't stop arguing, nothing is ever going to get done and we'll never get off this island. I don't care how much everyone hates everyone else, can we just try to get along, or at the very least be tolerant of each other, until we're out of this mess?"

4/19/2012 #202
SongbirdSonata

"Yes," June agreed. "Karkat first."

~~

"How? Is anyone good with electricity?" Feferi wondered.

4/19/2012 #203

"And we beat Capreo to death," Cassandra mused.

--

"Well...Equius works with robots...he might know something!" Shiva suggested.

--

"I agree with Lily," Jade said, glaring over at Karkat. "Let's just calm down. Why don't we got see if there is a river here? The island is huge; I was pacing for a while, but wasn't even able to go across half of it."

4/19/2012 #204
SongbirdSonata

"With a bottle of Faygo?" June added.

~~

"Yeah, he might," Feferi agreed, shuddering inwardly. He was so creepy...

4/19/2012 #205

"Yes," Cassandra quickly said, a smile on her face. "And one of his clubs."

--

"Then let's go find him!" Shiva exclaimed energetically.

4/19/2012 #206
VampireWolfGirl

"Anyone who wants to come with us can," Said Lily "but someone should probably stay and watch the fire. If that thing goes out I don't know if we'll be able to light it again."

4/19/2012 #207
SongbirdSonata

"Sounds like a plan."

~~

"Great!" Feferi agreed, and looked around for any sign of him. He wasn't in the main clearing by the water, so maybe Nepeta knew.

"Hey, Nepeta?" Feferi called.

"AC pads ofur." Nepeta did just that.

"Have you seen Equius?"

"AC shakes her head and says that she didn't see him get off the flight."

"Thanks!" Feferi turned towards the plane and went to it.

4/20/2012 #208
Raven's Spark

(Crud. Forgot about Equius...)

4/20/2012 #209

"Karkat can stay," Jade said, standing up and brushing sand off of her dress.

"What?!" the crabby troll yelled. "What makes you in charge of me?! I can go if I want to!"

"Then do you?"

"What-?! I never-" Karkat stopped and just glared at Jade.

((I totally support them as kismesis.))

4/20/2012 . Edited 4/20/2012 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: SongbirdSonata VampireWolfGirl, I am the antihero Calmasis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member