R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTY TOWN
L3T TH3 RUMPUS1NG B3G1N. RP and OOC chat and funtiems. We're looking for people to RP with us, so if you want to, don't hesitate to join. You want AUs, we got AUs!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
SongbirdSonata

I got this idea from a previous RP forum for a different fandom. Basically, we are all children between the ages of 3 and 6. The First Guardians are our caretakers. Goodbye, sweeties! :3

3/20/2012 #1
SongbirdSonata

Nepeta took a couple of tentative steps inside the daycare center. Pounce de Leon had left her here, but she was okey. She had been coming here since she had grown out of grubhood, and so had a couple of her friends, like the dragon girl and the snooty boy. The not-annoying one, mind you.

When she looked around, however, she saw neither of them, and proceeded to occupy her time chasing things. Now she was batting at a ball of yarn, but the giant sleeves on her jacket kept pushing them away and she kept chasing them...all the way into a large white dog.

"Mrrow!" she whimpered and scampered back in fear.

3/20/2012 #2
I am the antihero Calmasis

A small yelp! came from behind the said white dog, as a black haired figure darted further behind it (though still easily seen).

"Bec, she's scary..." Jade murmured, burying her face in the dog's fur. She had never seen someone with gray skin - let alone another kid her age! (Or anyone else...just Bec).

She was starting to wonder why Bec had taken her there.

3/21/2012 #3
SongbirdSonata

Nepeta's eyes widened. Who was this other kid? She had heard that there would be new kids coming, but this new kid wasn't even a troll!

Nepeta did the only thing she could think of: she bit her.

3/21/2012 #4

Jade cried out and backed away, craddling her hand.

"Beeeeccc!" she cried, climbing onto the dog for "protection." "She biit mee!"

Okay, Bec had nipped at her before; but it was friendly. And he wasn't trying to hurt her.

But that girl really hurt her!

The dog let out something that sounded like a sigh and slightly nudged the young troll, as if saying "Play nicely with her."

3/22/2012 #5
SongbirdSonata

Nepeta blinked a couple of times. This scary monster was nice?

It was impossible to fathom. Instead, she resorted to finding the small corner she always sat at and waited for her friends to come.

3/22/2012 #6

((I'm not going to make Terezi blind here XD That'd be just...weird...))

"The dragon highlord requests an audience with the kit in this cave!" came a young child's voice - honestly, it sounded so ridiculous, a little girl talking like an adult. "Will Huntress Leijon please come forth?"

It was Terezi; the "dragon highlord" as she claimed. Really, she was just a young troll.

3/22/2012 #7
SongbirdSonata

((What, no blind kids? Actually, she'd fit in great blind, going around and sniffing and licking everyone...))

"AC steps furward and pouncegreets the dragon highlord!" Nepeta announced, and then proceeded to pouncegreet Terezi.

3/22/2012 #8

((She could have been born blind, but I thought it'd be cuter if she acted that way! XD))

"The dragon highlord requests you calm yourself!" Terezi laughed, pulling up a large, baggy hood over her head - a red dragon face falling over her own. "But she greets you enthusiastically, and wonders why you were late to the meeting?"

Meeting, being "harass Karkles time!"

3/22/2012 #9
SongbirdSonata

((So she isn't really, but she pretends she is? XDDD))

"AC apurrlogizes and explains that she was waiting fur her meowrail to go," Nepeta replied.

3/23/2012 #10

((Yup!))

"The Dragon Highlord accepts your apology and requests the start of a new meeting!" Terezi exclaimed, a wide grin on her face. "We must locate the Grand Crabbiness and grace his presence with ours!"

3/23/2012 #11
Apophis Suneater

(Oh that's cute. Little trolls.)

3/24/2012 #12
SongbirdSonata

((Yes. Yes it is. :33))

"AC agrees!"

3/24/2012 #13

Terezi smiled.

"Then let us collect his Royal Coolness and we will be on our way!"

((Hmm, I wonder who that could be.))

3/24/2012 #14
SongbirdSonata

((This is the single greatest club in the world. -le nod-))

"Great!"

At that moment, something hit her face. She squealed when she saw the small insect in her hand, and then a loud laughing came from behind her as she saw Terezi tackled.

"Vwhiskers!"

"The look on your face was gr8!" Vriska laughed, and was immediately stared down the cue ball at.

3/24/2012 #15

"The Dragon Highlord requests you cease this foolishries, Mindfang!" Terezi exclaimed, pulling up her hood so Vriska could see her glaring at the cerulean blood. "Unless, the Dragon Highlord starts, you wish to come with us as we search for His Royal Coolness before our meeting with the Grand Crabbiness...?"

3/24/2012 #16
SongbirdSonata

"Mindfang thinks you two are stupid!" Vriska laughed.

((It's funny because stupid is one of the meanest names at that age. XD))

3/24/2012 #17

Terezi gaped, her eyes wide.

"The Dragon Highlord bans Mindfang from ever speaking to her again!" she almost yelled, pointing her "cane" at her (cane, being a toy broom). "And the Highlord says that Mindfang cannot come into this Daycare again!"

3/24/2012 #18
SongbirdSonata

"Well Mindfang says you can't do that. You're not the boss of me!" Vriska snapped.

3/24/2012 #19
Apophis Suneater

(Gamzee is the kid who eats paste all the time.)

3/24/2012 #20
SongbirdSonata

((Looooooool yes. Gamzee is totally that kid. XDDDDD))

3/24/2012 #21
Apophis Suneater

(And Karkat is the kid with the vocabulary of a General or Soldier. Reminds me of a fic... :o)))

3/24/2012 #22
SongbirdSonata

((The kid who curses a lot, and then when the adults ask him where he learned the words, he says he heard his parents say it?))

3/24/2012 #23
Apophis Suneater

(Yes, exactly. Crabdad said it. All of it. Even though he can't speak leggibly. At all. :P)

3/24/2012 #24
SongbirdSonata

((In human child terms, I mean...))

3/24/2012 #25
Apophis Suneater

(That's why I said yes.)

3/24/2012 #26
SongbirdSonata

((Ooh, okey. So you wanna do something?))

3/24/2012 #27
Apophis Suneater

(Dunno. It doesn't look like anything important has even gone on. )

(Sollux is the kid who watches the TV and plays of the Computer all the time, and also builds large complicated things with blocks.)

3/24/2012 #28

"Dragon Highlord Redglare demands it!" Terezi yelled, pushing the mop into Vriska's face. "You scared Nepeta!"

And there goes the role playing...

"You are a stupid meanie, Vriska!" Terezi exclaimed. "Leave before I tell on you to Miss Handmaid and Mr. Scratch!"

3/24/2012 #29
Apophis Suneater

(Don't let Bec get you!)

3/24/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: SongbirdSonata VampireWolfGirl, I am the antihero Calmasis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member