R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTY TOWN
L3T TH3 RUMPUS1NG B3G1N. RP and OOC chat and funtiems. We're looking for people to RP with us, so if you want to, don't hesitate to join. You want AUs, we got AUs!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
VampireWolfGirl

Sajor stayed quiet and watched. She highly doubted what this troll said about the Condesce was true. The only time anyone had ever been sent from her to this island it had been for her own personal gain, never to have Sajor check on the subjects' well being.

5/9/2012 . Edited 5/9/2012 #61
Raven's Spark

"Sure. Despite popular belief, Her Majesty cares about her subjects... All of them." Adoremus replied. His scythe dissapeared from his grasp and a black staff topped with a black dragon's skull appeared in it's place. "But that doesn't mean she takes kindly to those who oppose her. I thought I might want to point that out." He finished.

5/9/2012 #62
I am the antihero Calmasis

"I think she'd take less kindly to me," Serpen laughed. She seemed to be ignoring the Signless, her attention just drawn to this odd man. "And I mean me specifically - whether I follow her rule or not."

5/9/2012 #63
SongbirdSonata

"She's kind to nobody," the Disciple spoke up. "I doubt even her highbloods enjoy her presence."

5/9/2012 #64

"They only put up with her for the status," Serpen mused.

5/9/2012 #65
SongbirdSonata

"Or so that they don't get culled like the rest of us!" the Disciple added, casting a subtle glance in the Signless' direction to see if he agreed.

5/9/2012 #66
Raven's Spark

"So you may think. In fact, I have it on good standing that many are loyal to her in the high castes. Well... high to you. It's just a matter of being slightly unlucky when I hatched." Adoremus replied.

5/9/2012 #67
Raven's Spark

"You only get culled for crimes you may have commited, not just for the pleasure of seeing your faces when you die." Adormemus said.

5/9/2012 #68

The Signless caught the Disciple's glance, and nodded. "They are no better than we, but they claim otherwise-" he was cut off when Serpen burst out into laughter.

"You think you're so much higher than I?!" she exclaimed, aiming her laughter at Adeodatus. "I'm not one to boast - or even tell people other than my closest allies, but I might just if you continue."

5/9/2012 #69
Raven's Spark

"If I continue? I will have you know you could be culled with a snap of my fingers!" Adoremus exclaimed having lost his composure for a moment. He calmed himself before saying, "Not that I would without proper provocation."

5/9/2012 #70

"You would cull one higher than you?" Serpen laughed. She usually wasn't one to do this, but she couldn't help but find his arrogance amusing. "Why don't I show you who I am? Unless you're scared."

5/9/2012 #71
Raven's Spark

A simple mile or two away, a slim sea-troll swam through the water, slicing through it like a shark would. This purpleblood was on a mission, her long hair streaming behind her as she swam. She was wearing only a purple-and-black skintight skimsuit to increase her speed. Her mission was to find the Interfactor and deliver a message from The Grand Highblood to him. She was currently homing in on his position. This was Hydra, The Messenger.

5/9/2012 #72
Raven's Spark

"Scared. Ha. A laugh. I have not been scared in over ten sweeps." Adoremus replied with a sneer. "And even if you are higher than me, I still hold the position in this society to order your death."

5/9/2012 . Edited 5/9/2012 #73

Serpen just smirked and slipped off a black glove, a maroon line running up her arm - but it was all she wanted to show of her sign. She placed her gray finger to her mouth and slit it against her tooth, holding her finger out...

...as magenta blood began to drip to the ground.

"The only thing I cannot change," she said as her eyes and tattoo shifted to the color of her blood, "is my blood. My name is Stirsi Sinnet - not Serpen. I am the Assassin, Aspbytte. And," she slipped off her gloves and her jacket, revealing more of the tattoo that wrapped around her shoulders and trailed to her other arm - ending in a box-like head - "I am under the sign of Draco."

((Draco = cursed = evil = super bad. . Dracon's ancestor.))

5/9/2012 #74
Raven's Spark

"Oh you make me so afraid." Adoremus said. "As I said before; You hold no position, I do."

Just then the water exploded and The Messenger flew up into the air and flipped before landing right next to Adoremus.

"Adeodatus, Interfector, I have an urgent message for you from The Grand Highblood." She said, the fins on her face contracting onto her cheeks, making them blend into her skin making it seem like she never had them. She put out a purple gloved hand holding a black letter with a plop of red sealed wax holding it closed.

Adoremus nodded and took the letter.

"It seems I must be off." He said, looking at each of the trolls, then turning to Hydra. "Thank you, Hydra." He said to her.

She nodded and smiled slightly before turning to the other trolls.

(Lol, Magenta is like, just a slightly lighter purple. That doesn't seem high at all. It seems like it would be low. Anyways, Interfector's disquised blood color is Violet.)

5/9/2012 #75

((The Condesce is magenta. That would seriously be Magenta 1 in a story I'm writing with a bunch of signs. Draco is a cursed sign that is basically parasitic. Stirsi is the same rank. Remember what I said about Dracon?))

"So you make a big stink - literally - and then just leave?" Stirsi mused.

5/9/2012 #76
Raven's Spark

(Magenta isn't what the Condesce is. She is Fuschia. And she can't be the same color as the Condesce, it's a spoken rule of RP and Fic writing. If she is then she is practically OP and Godmod, and serious fans and fan writers will think badly of your OC. They'll think that you just made her because you wanted to be powerful like the Condesce or something. May not be true, but still.

And me, I just simply refuse to RP with someone with the same blood color as the Condesce. I may be wrong, but only the succesor of the Condesce can have the same blood as her. Then again, this information is from before the newer updates.))

"You talk like one who has never been summoned to The Grand Highblood. Which you haven't been. One does not just ignore the orders of the most important land-dwelling troll." Adoremus said.

"It is true." Hydra said.

5/9/2012 #77

((I'm writing something based on different signs. Draco is like a parasitic sign that doesn't have a set caste - like Pisces, or Libra. They end up rebelling, but always failing. They seem powerful, but they never succeed - I mean, seriously. They'd never have the power of the Empresses. That's something they can't ever have; they're destined to fail. It takes 96 generations before there's another, and they always end up failing. It's a curse. There is steady research being conducted on how to eliminate them.))

"I'm just pointing it out," Stirsi said with a slight smirk.

5/9/2012 #78
Raven's Spark

"Anyhow, I must be going. Hydra. Stirsi. Lowbloods." Adoremus bade everyone and dissapeared.

Hydra looked around at the group of trolls, one seemingly higher than her, the one Adoremus named Stirsi, the rest obviously lower than her. "Well..." She said quietly, wondering what she should do now. She had already given all her messages and now had nothing to do.

5/9/2012 #79
SongbirdSonata

((It's a thing that the only people with the exact same caste are the ancestors and descendants. Only the Condesce and her descendents have Fuschia blood, but there are still slightly different shades of colors in that area.))

The Disciple looked in the Signless' direction for an explanation, as she was not completely sure what was going on.

5/10/2012 #80

((Look, I can explain it; and I promise I will. The Dracos shouldn't exist; they appeared once - thousands of sweeps ago - and seemed normal at first, then they began to get weirder, then the first rebelled. 96 generations later, another one appeared, then again, and again. Every one challenging the current emperor/empress and failing. God complexes, and horribly arrogant. It's just hard for me to explain it in short since I've got almost a whole story explaining what they are and why they shouldn't exist.))

"We should leave," the Signless said as Stirsi headed back to the water. "I don't want to risk others finding us and initiating an attack that could kill innocents."

5/10/2012 #81
VampireWolfGirl
It was then that Sajor spoke. "I'm the only one who lives on this island. And I don't usually get visitors unless they want something from me."
5/10/2012 #82
Raven's Spark

"I shall take my leave, then..." Hydra said, trailing off. And with that, The Messenger turned and ran towards the ocean, and then dived straight in, underneath a wave, before swimming away.

5/10/2012 #83
SongbirdSonata

((...Eh. The Lost Blood Caste seems like sort of a set up for sues, but if it's well-executed, then I won't complain...))

5/10/2012 #84

((Not really a lost blood caste, but whatever. Just wait until I actually write it down.))

"I did not realize you lived here," the Signless said. "I apologize if I've caused you any trouble."

5/10/2012 #85
VampireWolfGirl

"It's quite all right," replied Sajor, smiling. "Like I said, I never get visitors who aren't looking for something. You can stay as long as you like."

5/11/2012 . Edited 5/11/2012 #86
SongbirdSonata

((Or Sajor? ;D))

5/11/2012 #87
VampireWolfGirl

(I'm still half asleep and not paying attention!)

5/11/2012 #88
SongbirdSonata

((Teehee. /morning person))

"Thank you for your kindness," the Disciple replied softly, but made no decision on her own as to whether they would stay.

5/11/2012 #89

The Signless paused for a moment, considering their options.

"Thank you," he said, bowing his head slightly. "I accept your offer."

5/12/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: SongbirdSonata VampireWolfGirl, I am the antihero Calmasis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member