L3T TH3 RUMPUS1NG B3G1N. RP and OOC chat and funtiems. We're looking for people to RP with us, so if you want to, don't hesitate to join. You want AUs, we got AUs!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »

Alyn had heard that they were going to the Signless' flag ship from the way back, and found that that had conveniently answered her question. She was somewhat relieved that this was going to be a safe place for all of them to be. She knew about what The Signless was trying to do from listening in on the other slaves' conversations, and approved of it.

5/7/2012 #61
I am the antihero Calmasis

((Okay, running this through first before I do it: the slave ship notices, and then it gets taken over by the slaves! XD))

"Whatever it is, Mindfang succeed!" Shiva boasted, pumping her fist in the air.

5/7/2012 #62

(sounds good to me! :D except, how? None of the slave have weapons.)

5/7/2012 . Edited 5/7/2012 #63
Raven's Spark

"Shall I draw up the battle plan?" Raven asked, ready to get ready.

The Captain of the dark ship was back on deck, and so was his crew. They were a ragtag bunch, mostly thrown together when last Glodos and Capreo were at port. Now they had enough temporary crew members to control the ship until they could recruit more loyal crewmates. But until then, they were ready to set sail.

"Hoist the colors, unfurl the sail!" Glodos yelled to the crew, and they complied with his orders. With the promise of ten pieces of gold and a small percentage of the spoils, the crew were more than ready to obey his commands. "Capreo, go belowdecks to the rowers and get them started."

Capreo nodded and jumped from the deck he and the captain were on, down to the deck below it, and then ran over towards the stairs that led down to the rowers hold. There he ordered the scheduled rowing members of the crew to start rowing and to get the ship moving.

In a few short minutes, the ship began slicing through the calm waters, well on it's way to find some prey and get some loot.

5/7/2012 #64

((Which ship gets taken over?))

"Yeah. Get to doing that. Mindfang says we'll be within range by tonight, so if you're not busy, get busy!" she ordered. "Don't want to see anyone being lazy!"

5/8/2012 #65

(The slave ship they were on))

5/9/2012 #66

((Ooh, funtiems.))

5/9/2012 #67

"Yes, ma'am!" Shiva exclaimed, a huge smile on her face. How exciting it would be!

Cassandra looked around, hating the silence that ate at her. She turned around, taking a weary glance at the ship - her heart skipping a beat when she heard yelling coming from the slave ship.

"I think they found us!" she exclaimed, ducking down and grabbing a few more sets of oars. "Start paddling, quick!" She quickly set them up, all the while, her heart was pounding in her ears. We can't die now!

5/9/2012 #68

Lily woke the two children up and warned them to be quiet. She grabbed an oar and started rowing with the others. She really hoped the other ship didn't catch up to them and was afraid of what would happen if it did. Don't think about that now, she though to herself.

5/9/2012 #69

Cassandra climbed next to Nathaniel and took the other ore.

"Let's go!" she commanded, trying to hide the worry in her voice. "Paddle as hard as you can!"

5/10/2012 #70

Alyn had blinked herself to a worldly-concious state at the yelling. She glanced back and her eyes widened in alarm, though they weren't visible behind her bangs. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, hoping that they wouldn't get caught.

5/10/2012 #71
Lily helped row as fast as they could. She could see the fear in everyone's eyes as they tried to get away.
5/10/2012 #72

(BUMP! please don't die when you're just getting started!!!)

5/13/2012 #73

Vriska nodded at the crew, and returned to the quarters where she spent her time with the Captain, leaving Shirsi Durral and The Shipmate in charge.

5/13/2012 #74

Cassandra rowed, and rowed; her arms tired. But when she saw a body fall from the ship, she stopped.

"Cass! What the hell are you doing?!" Nathaniel exclaimed.

"Stop, stop!" the redhead ordered, making her way to the other end of the boat. She grabbed the lamp and held it out, her eyes widening. "That guy's dead."

Screaming came from the ship as more bodies were thrown overboard, the ocean beginning to be tainted with blood. Oh god, we're next.

5/13/2012 #75

Lily could feel the two children shaking next to her. There were a couple of lowblood trolls in the group that were still really young too.

"What do we do?" she asked, trying to hide how afraid she felt.

5/13/2012 #76

"Stop rowing," Cassandra said, holding her hand up.

"You're nuts!" Nathaniel said, panting from exhaustion. "We're going to get-"

"Nate! Those bodies were enough for an entire crew! I think we should investigate!"

5/13/2012 #77

Lily felt as skeptical as everyone else in the boat felt, but she stopped rowing just the same. Instead she turned her attention to reassuring the children in the boat that everything would be okay, even if she wasn't quite sure of that herself.

5/13/2012 #78

Nathaniel looked as if he were going to protest, but grabbed the oars. "Fine. We'll go see what's going on."

Cassandra smirked. "Okay, Jake. We're gonna head back to the ship." Cassandra pulled out a pistol from her belt. "Does anyone know how to use a gun?"

5/17/2012 #79

"I know how.." Alyn spoke from the back of the boat. Her words were just loud enough to hear but soft as she usually spoke; and a tinge of nervousness was present in her voice.

5/17/2012 #80

Cassandra nodded, a slight smirk on her face. "Then you're coming with us." She passed the gun to the girl in the back. "What's your name?"

5/17/2012 #81

Alyn took the gun, looking it over. Then she looked up at Cassandra. "Alyn...my name's Alyn."

5/17/2012 #82

Cassandra nodded. "The name's Cassandra. You can just call me Cass. That's Nathaniel over there, and this is Jake."

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, miss," Jake said, tipping an imaginary hat.

"Okay! Okay! Enough with the chatter, go figure out why those guys are going to be sleeping with the fishes!" Nathaniel exclaimed, groaning and burying his face in the palm of his hand.

((Don't ask. I was on wikipedia looking up different expressions for "death" and this one fit: murdered, then disposed of in the sea.))

5/17/2012 #83

Alyn nodded at the three of them. "Well, are we swimming or are we using the boat?" She asked, still looking over the pistol. It'd been a long time since she'd had to wield a gun..

((I've always liked that saying anyways.))

5/18/2012 #84

"I am not rowing through bodies," Nathaniel said stubbornly.

"So, then we swim," Cassandra said, shrugging. "Darn, my hair was finally starting to dry."

5/18/2012 #85

Alyn nodded. "Hope the gunpowder doesn't get wet." She muttered.

5/18/2012 #86

"Made by sea trolls, for sea trolls. I think it'll be fine," Cassandra said as she dived into the water.

"Yeah, we kind of...liberated them from another group of sea trolls," Jake explained, diving into the water as well.

5/18/2012 #87

"Works for me." Alyn nodded, following suit as she too, dove into the water.

5/18/2012 #88

Cassandra carefully broke the surface of the water and swam to the starboard side of the ship. It was hard to see, but there were holds on the side of the boat from chips in the wood.

"Follow my lead," Cass said to Alyn as she shot out of the water and grabbed one hold and began to climb up the ship.

5/18/2012 #89

Alyn looked up at the holds a moment, squinting a bit to see. She nodded as Cass began to climb, waiting for her to finish before she carefully began her own ascent.

5/18/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: SongbirdSonata VampireWolfGirl, I am the antihero Calmasis
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member