Persona i
The world is collapsing. Or rather, collapsing into another world entirely. The Abyss is forming between the two, and it's up to you and your friends to seal the Abyss, find the cause, and save your worlds. Welcome to the completely original adventure, wr
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Bystander who doesn't care

BGM:Aria of the Soul

"Welcome to the Velvet Room." A man stares at you, his eyes looking as though they are examining your soul. You don't know where you are but it can be best described as inside an auditorium. However in place of the stage is the man with a large nose. Instead of rows of seats you only have 20 chairs. You can see numbers on top of all the chairs but you can not see your own. There is barely any lighting and you can only see the man in a tuxedo and a white-haired man dressed in blue.

"Ah, yet another guest who contains an intriguing destiny. One shared and interwoven with many others."

"My name is Igor." He smiles a creepy smile but it is hard to see because of his large nose. "I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

"The room in which you currently reside in exists between dream and reality, mind and matter..." He closes his eyes before continuing. "It is a room in which only those bound by a "contract" may enter." He opens his eyes and gestures. The seat you sit in is a comfy blue velvet yet you still feel a bit strange.

"It may be that such a fate awaits you in near future. Perhaps you should introduce yourself by signing this contract."

A piece a paper appears before you written in cursive. The parchment used feels old but strong.

I take responsibility for my own actions and thus my own destiny.

A feathered pen appears in the air and you take it and write your name at the bottom.

"Splendid." Igor smiles another one of his smiles and the parchment disappears.

"The original contractor wanted to give this to you but alas he had no time left and leaved it to me for you to sign."

"Now... do you believe in fortune telling?" A blue tarot deck is on the table in front of Igor. He spreads them out while speaking. "Each reading is done with the same cards but the result is different." He chuckles explaining, "Life itself follows the same principles, doesn't it?"

Igor flips over a card revealing a tower being struck by lightning. "Hm... Tower in the upright position represents the immediate future. It seems that a catastrophe is imminent. The card indicating the future beyond, however," Igor flips over another card, this time with two hands and two eyes along with fire. "Ah... the Magician in the Upright position. It seems that in the future you shall acquire power but how you use it is up to yourself."

"In the coming days, you will enter another contract of some sorts after which you will return here. The coming year is the turning point of your destiny.

"It seems that I have neglected to introduce my assistant. This is Florence. He is a resident of this place, like myself. We shall attend to the details another time. For now... farewell..."

(Might not be done but whatever. I've got to go for dinner.)

1/2/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Mind-Game-King OneBehindTheMask, Imai Kazuya, The Bystander who doesn't care
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member