Realism and Accuracy
So, you think you know everything about everything? Neither do I! Here's a place for us to help each other out. Come here if you are seeking knowledge for your story, or sharing what you knowthink. Doesn't have to be Outsiders related.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
noname1234567
I really should be able to remember this, so I feel kind of stupid asking but, What did Pony say Soda was arrested for?
6/22/2007 #1
Dobby101
When Soda and Steve used gymnastics while I think walking down a sidewalk. They were arrested for being a disturbance or something along those lines.
7/1/2007 #2
SamanthaMae
I think it was Soda and Two-Bit, who were "disturbing the public". Ponyboy states, "Leave it to them to pull something like that off..." Hold on, I got the book. "Darry had taken a course at the Y and then spent a whole summer teaching us everything that he'd learn on the grounds that it might come in handy for a fight. It did, but it also got Two-Bit and Soda jailed once. They were doing mid-air flips down a downtown sidewalk, walking on their hands and otherwise disturbing the public and the police."
7/5/2007 #3
Party-Shoes16

Does the book state if this happened while Soda's parents were still alive, or did Darry have to come bail him out of jail?

8/15/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: NittanyLizard
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member