This lemon RP
A sexy, smart, and fun lemon RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28
ChuckMoeKing217

(Cool! Btw you prefer NSFW or none of that or both? Also what type of body type you like for her to be other than just having a big table ass included XD?)

6/22 . Edited 6/22 #811
Astrogemini

(Small, but not flat chest and a smallish waist. Not wasp-like thin but enough to give her a nice bottom-heavy figure.)

6/24 #812
ChuckMoeKing217

(So she has small breasts and slim waist, but have wide hips and huge rear? Is she like pear-shape then or something else?)

6/24 #813
Astrogemini

(No you got it right! Small breasts, slim waist, wide hips, huge rear, with a pear shape. Definitely thicc.)

6/30 #814
ChuckMoeKing217

(KK, I think I got the right picture for her body type. You want it real life picture, right? No fictional drawings whatsoever?)

7/3 . Edited 7/4 #815
Astrogemini

(Nope. No fictional drawings)

7/4 #816
ChuckMoeKing217

(KK, cool. Then how about this body type then:

www.pinterest.com/pin/644859240367451529/?lp=true

I think this body type is what you been looking for in Pear-Shaped, Table-Booty, and THICC XD.

What you think of it?)

7/5 . Edited 7/5 #817
Astrogemini

(Alright. I can work with her. Brandy looks something like that :)

7/10 #818
ChuckMoeKing217
(Cool! Though we agree you do the appearance while I got the body type, right? Don't want you think I am making her look something else from what you want from your appearance side.)
7/19 #819
Astrogemini

(Yes we are in agreement man.)

7/26 #820
ChuckMoeKing217
(KK, cool. Anything else to discuss on?)
8/8 #821
Astrogemini

(A startup post. That's all we need. I'm thinking that to build things up we have Brandy console your character after a hard day's work, dote on him a little bit to build up to a classic romantically-fueled lemon.

8/12 #822
ChuckMoeKing217

(I see, so have Brandy be a loving girlfriend and cheer her boyfriend up which soon leads to a intimate encounter at the end of it? Then after their romantic love/lust intimacy, they go into talking in bed about meeting her folks and friends and soon start of the growing harem he soon as she felt it's time for him to finally get to know and see them?)

8/17 #823
Astrogemini

(Quite frankly to be honest after looking back at our year-long conversations on multiple sites and Forums I don't give a shit. Let's just get this roleplay started. Just tell me your character's name. I'm tired of planning and discussing...)

8/18 . Edited 8/20 #824
ChuckMoeKing217

(Sure thing, let's do that. Sorry for taking awhile to post my side. My character's name will be Lamars "Mars" Knight. Yours is still Brandy McDowell or something like that, right? Also who doing the starting post again?)

8/20 #825
Astrogemini
(Me)
8/20 #826
ChuckMoeKing217

(Alright go ahead. Let's do this! Also getting prepare for later events on how to move and add characters too, so no need to worry. Let's get to it :).)

8/21 #827
ChuckMoeKing217

(Astro?)

8/25 #828
Astrogemini

(I'm here. I was just caught up in School coming back in session)

9/5 #829
ChuckMoeKing217

(I see. How was it? Still want to post first or should I?)

9/8 #830
Astrogemini

(Honestly, truthfully, you should post first for this idea. I was a little too squeezed with work to get a post started for this idea.)

9/11 #831
ChuckMoeKing217

(KK, please remind me though on how Brandy will be in this? I know they will be a couple, but what is her job and other things about her?

Also mind do a similar situation like the bus thing from Ryu's forum in this, but instead of that, maybe we can try something like being stuck on a elevator and are the only ones there or maybe not and there other people, but they do 'stealth stuff' despite it?

Maybe something to do with the Beach they meet on and hang out which one thing led to another before 'smexy' stuff happens?

What new way and start you think we should go for or you have ideas of your own? Sorry for asking this, but since it been awhile since we talk again. I need to know what be best way we start things here before I post so I don't mess up.)

9/11 #832
« Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28
Forum Moderators: Astrogemini Lt.James lugnerische, ChuckMoeKing217, LivingandLovingLife, GreenMouse95, Legend of Loki, acidic.wrath, Lonely Little Dri
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member