This lemon RP
A sexy, smart, and fun lemon RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Astrogemini

Sexton High School is a safe, effecient and effective high school with happy teachers, lively students, and is the ideal school in general. However the students and teachers nickname it Sex High because no matter what time it is you can always find a teacher or staff member or student having sex. After class, between classes, or even after school Sexton High lives up to it's nickname.

3/6/2012 #1
DaDaBaBa

Tara chuckled as she saw her prank succeed.

3/6/2012 #2
Krow's Nest

Jiro was walking down the hall, three girls behind him, asking if he would date them. He gave them all the same answer; he lifted his hand and they shushed. They almost melted as he looked at them and said, "Not interested." He sat on a bench outside and began drawing a rose that was right in front of him, sprouting from the ground.

3/6/2012 #3
Astrogemini

Megan was near Jiro, leaning against a tree as she sketched a red-breasted robin. She ignored the trio of girls around the boy as she was strictly focused on getting her sketch done.

3/6/2012 #4
Krow's Nest

Jiro looked over and noticed a girl. A girl he liked. He flipped a page and began sketching the girl, turned a bit in her direction so she couldn't see. The group of girls left, dissapointed he wasn't interested.

3/6/2012 #5
Astrogemini

Megan happily did her sketch, she smiled a little as the robin generously stayed still for her to draw.

3/6/2012 #6
Krow's Nest

Jiro had finished when he looked up at her. He clsoed the sketchbook and put it down next to him.

3/6/2012 #7
Astrogemini

Once Megan was finished the robin flew away and closed her sketchbook, in the process she smiled a friendly smile at the boy on the bench.

3/6/2012 . Edited 3/6/2012 #8
Krow's Nest

Jiro looked at her until she exchanged the look. He looked away, obviously a bit nervous. He took the sketchbook and continued his drawing of Megan, finishing up her eyes. He had drawn her body and now her head was done.

3/6/2012 #9
Astrogemini

Megan couldn't help but giggle but she still stood by the tree so Jiro could draw her, willing to be his model.

3/6/2012 #10
Krow's Nest
Jiro drew Megan in her pose with out a sound. When he was done, he showed her the picture, exactly like Megan, "... Like it?"
3/6/2012 #11
Astrogemini

"Of course, it's a picture of me after all," she joked, "Nice work."

3/6/2012 #12
Krow's Nest
Jiro nodded before ripping the sheet off a handing it to her, "Your... Megan, right?"
3/6/2012 #13
Astrogemini

"Yeah," she nodded, "And aren't you Jiro?"

3/6/2012 #14
Krow's Nest
Jiro's eyes widened a bit. He didnt think she noticed him at school, "... Yeah... Jiro Tatsumi... You know my name?"
3/6/2012 #15
Astrogemini

"Yeah one of my friends in art club had a crush on you before she graduated last year," Megan answered, "But I should be asking you how you know my name. Very few guys in this school even care about the art girls"

3/6/2012 #16
Krow's Nest
"... Every girl has a crush on me." Jiro muttered. He stood up and looked at Megan, "I... I've seen you around the school... I asked some people and they told me who you were..." Jiro put his sketchbook between his arm and chest but a picture slipped out. A picture of Megan but Jiro didnt really notice.
3/6/2012 #17
Astrogemini

Megan saw the picture and it only took her just a couple of seconds to notice who was drawn on it, "Oh..." she blushed.

3/6/2012 #18
Krow's Nest
Jirolooked over and quickly picked up the picture, stuffing it back in the sketchbook, "I... That was... Sorry." He made a bow in apology. He dropped the sketchbook, few pictures of Megan slipping out. Jiro looked scared and embarassed as he picked the pictures up.
3/6/2012 #19
Astrogemini

Megan blushed even brighter, she didn't know what to say. She was a modest artistic girl who simply wasn't used to any boy feeling this way about her

3/6/2012 #20
Krow's Nest

Jiro quickly picked up the pictures and bowed, "I'm so sorry!" Jiro had drawn Megan in secret and for her to see them was embarrassing. He now had a light blush.

3/6/2012 #21
Astrogemini

"It's okay," Megan said, "Um...you draw good," she said innocently with her face as red as a strawberry.

3/6/2012 #22
Krow's Nest

Jiro blushed a little deeper, "... Thank you..." He put the sketchbook down just as some girls walked by. They looked at Jiro and giggled.He tried to ignore them.

3/6/2012 #23
Astrogemini

Megan was a sharp girl, she had a wide open chance to ask Jiro out but it was all about courage, "Um Jiro..."

3/6/2012 #24
Krow's Nest

"Y-Yes?" Jiro jumped a little when she spoke. He looked down at her, waiting for her to speak.

3/6/2012 #25
Astrogemini

"Maybe you can walk me home from school. It's only a few blocks from here, like...four," she asked innocently.

3/6/2012 #26
Krow's Nest

Jiro's mind jumped about four blocks when he was asked this. He had a light blush, which was rare from one of the most feared among the boys, "... Uhhm... Sure, yeah."

3/6/2012 #27
Astrogemini

"Great," Megan said as a happy smile appeared on her face, "I'll see you right after school."

3/6/2012 #28
Krow's Nest

"Oh, look! The Devil of Hearts has gone soft!" Some student called out. Jiro slammed his fist into his palm, "See you after school and after I beat that guy to a pulp." the student heard and ran off in fear.

3/6/2012 #29
Astrogemini

Megan smiled at Jiro, "See ya," she said warmly before heading into the school.

3/6/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Astrogemini Lt.James lugnerische, ChuckMoeKing217, LivingandLovingLife, GreenMouse95, Legend of Loki, acidic.wrath, Lonely Little Dri
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member