This lemon RP
A sexy, smart, and fun lemon RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 339 346 347 348 349
Trickymander
Jachin was auprised as he then fekt his mistress starting to ride roughtly on his cock// Mizore blushed cutly as she then started to approch his cock and gave it a teasing lick
6/13 #10,441
the assassin of hope

Karmumu moaned as her large breasts jiggle with each bounce she did onto his shaft.

-

Johnny moaned softy as he would run his hand though her hair softy, Clearly he was ready to mate.

6/13 #10,442
the assassin of hope

Teresa would wipe off her mouth and would stand Up. "That's better now would you like to Unload into a real woman, Don't worry you can't get me pregnant."

6/13 #10,443
Lt.James lugnerische

A bit of a dark flush had crossed his face "B-But if I..w-wait, I...won't knock you up?"

6/13 #10,444
Trickymander

Jachin groned out roughtly as he then started to fuck her back blushing at just how rought she was

Mizore blushed as she then spread her pussy in front of him and started to slid on his thick cock letting out a few cute moans as she felt her cold pussy touch his warm cock

6/14 #10,445
the assassin of hope

Karumu moaned out as her large tits jiggle. "T-Touch my breasts, T-Take charge If you want." She moaned out as she was losing her own mind in the pleasure.

-

Johnny groaned softy at how cold it felt but he would start to thrust into her and was using the little black belt thing she wore as something to grab onto for some support.

6/14 #10,446
the assassin of hope

"Yes when a Snow maidan is over 25 they lose their ability to produce Children." She replied as she would show off her tight pussy which looked like it hadn't been touched in a while.

6/14 #10,447
Trickymander

Jachin obeyed as he then started to grab and suck on Karu's breast as he then started to get rougher pounding into her like a mad man

Mizore moaned out roughtly as she was taking in his smell as she then started to moan out "Fucxk yes fuck harder!" she begged slightly

6/14 #10,448
Lt.James lugnerische

A dark flush had crossed his face as his eyes gazed onto her slit

"M-May I touch it?"

6/14 #10,449
the assassin of hope

Karmumu grinned at this as she would shake her hips so that he ended Up in charge and that she was just taking it like the busty little succbus that she is.

-

Johnny would thrust harder into her as he would lean in to suck on one of her nipples.

6/14 #10,450
the assassin of hope

Trusra nodded. "You may." She replied spreading her pussy lips to show off her tight hole.

6/14 #10,451
Lt.James lugnerische

He had blushed a bit, hesitantly reaching out to brush a finger by it

6/14 #10,452
Trickymander

Jachin was surprised as she was letting him take control as he then pushed back against her large breast moaning out in pure bliss as he then started to nip at his neck as he then felt his cock starting to twitch roughtly in her pussy

Mizore moaned out as she fel;t her breast being sucked on as she felt his warmth around her body she then lay down so that he could really pound her into submission

6/15 #10,453
the assassin of hope

Teresa moaned softy as she would just allow him to do whatever he wanted to gain pleasure.

6/15 #10,454
the assassin of hope

Karmumu Moaned out In bliss as her mind was going high in the clouds, Clearly her own mind set was gonna go way the fuck off after this pounding from Jachin. "O-Oh fuck Your so big!" She moaned out gripping onto the bedsheets.

-

Johnny would keep pounding into her as he would suck on her other breasts and pinching the hard nipple, it was crazy those nips were the size of cherries. his cock would start to throb inside her.

6/15 #10,455
Trickymander

Jachin smiled as he hen started to get roughter with this Succubus bitch as he then started to nip at her neck as he let out one more growne "Fuck I am so close to cumming!"

Mizore moaned out as she was also taking in Johnny's heat in pleasure as she then started to bounce on his large cock eagerly

6/16 #10,456
Lt.James lugnerische

He had blushed a bit, breathing softly as he gently began to try to press his finger into her hole, intent to figure her all out

6/18 #10,457
the assassin of hope

And it would slide in with no trouble, Of course it would feel cold but he could always warm her up.

6/18 #10,458
the assassin of hope

Karmu moaned softy as she would then start to wiggle against his cock against her womb. "G-Go ahead fill me up with your hot cum!" She moaned out as her eyes were rolling to the back of her head nicely.

-

Johnny grinned softy as he couldn't handle it anymore and would then start to shoot his creamy white cum into her tight Pussy filling her up with his warm semen. "f-fuck that feels good."

6/18 #10,459
Lt.James lugnerische

He smiled softly at her "C-can I...put it all in?" he asked her

6/18 #10,460
Trickymander
Jachin gronef out as he then came as well roughtly filling up her pussy and woumb with his cum and maybe a bit off his soul.// Mizore moaned out as she came as well as shewas being roughtly filled by Johnny.
6/20 #10,461
the assassin of hope

Kramumu did in fact feel a little bit of his soul inside her. "hmmmmm~" She replied softy as her wings expanded and so did her tail show as she was resting up against him.

-

Johnny panted softy as he would Pull out of her tight pussy and was resting right next to her. "Oh fuck that was good." he replied as they both laid On his bed, surely she must know that he wasn't a snow yoki by this point.

6/20 #10,462
the assassin of hope

"Yes you can, Just stop talking about putting it in and Put it in." She replied still having her legs in a perfect V shape while waiting for it.

6/20 #10,463
Lt.James lugnerische

He had been ever so hesitent, moving his, eyes looking away from hers as he adjusted, and began to slide his warm length into the ice woman's hole

6/20 #10,464
Trickymander
Jachin panted out and lay next to her blushing slightly// mizore felt invegorated as she was feeling this humans warnth though she then cuddled up next to Johnny blushing sloghtly
6/20 #10,465
the assassin of hope

Trusra moaned softy as she felt the large shaft slowly entering her tight pussy as this made her start to slowly buck her hips into his, her tight pussy was as tight as you would expect.

6/20 #10,466
the assassin of hope

Karumu smiled softy as she would then rest next to him. "That was good, Never expect a study buddy to be this fun~" She replied resting with her hands behind her head, having her breasts out in the open.

-

Johnny would cuddle up with her as he would smile softy. "I didn't expect my dad to go this way." he replied kissing her forehead.

6/20 #10,467
Trickymander
Jachin blushed as he then said "It was my pleasure mistress." As he then squeeze her breast slightly//Mizore blushed as she said "If you want I do want to have as many babies as I can before my time."
6/20 #10,468
« Prev Page 1 .. 339 346 347 348 349
Forum Moderators: Astrogemini Lt.James lugnerische, ChuckMoeKing217, LivingandLovingLife, GreenMouse95, Legend of Loki, acidic.wrath, Lonely Little Dri
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member