Name:

Sexuality:

Species:

Powers:

Monster Appearance:

Human Appearance:

Abilities:

Other:

(if you are claiming a canon character you don't need to fill this out. Type their name, I'll see if they are legitimately canon or available for control, and if so I will accept them)

7/17/2012 #1
Lt.James lugnerische

Name: Asumu Watna (fixed)

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human

Human Appearance: Blonde hair, icy blue eyes, wears black jeans with a silver streak down the side, and a simple black T-Shirt

Abilities: Nothing really, but is good in hand-to-hand combat

7/17/2012 . Edited 7/18/2012 #2
Cthulhu Dingo

Name:Human:Marasu Daisuke Succubus:Yariman Ijiwaru

Gender:Marcus is male but every night due to his curse becomes a female succubus Isabela

Sexuality:Bi(Due to shapeshifting)

Species:Human cursed/demon hybrid

Powers:Marasu(even though he is forced to transform) is a normal human while when his is Yariman she can fly due to her bat wings, hyptonism, eternal youth, able to seduce people mainly the weak minded, can form bondings (becomes there servant until she turns back to Marcus) with others, needs no oxygen, night vision, and feeds off other's lust.

Monster Appearance: also with ram horns

Human Appearance:Red brown hair, 5'5, 120 lb, light skin, golden eyes, and wears a black necklace with a silver cross that is a family momental.

Abilities:Marasu is good at playing baseball; while Yariman can speak various languages, seducing people, and shadow puppets.

Other:Marasu is catholic; he was cursed by a demon his exorcist brother was trying to banish. The demon bonded and fused Marasu with the demon's sucubus sister. He is going to Yokai Academy to try and keep her under control not knowing that it is only going to feed her need for the lust of others. Yariman's name means slut and her last name Ijiwari means Malicious.

7/17/2012 . Edited 7/18/2012 #3
Trickymander

Name:Jachin Chong

Sexuality:stright

Species:Centaur

Powers:magic

Monster Appearance:Tall with short brown hair and red eyes with a chustnut fur bottom half

Human Appearance: Almost the same but now with legs

Abilities:Not really a hast runnr but is rather intelegent

Other:As a human his cock is still quite large.

7/17/2012 #4
Legend of Loki

Name: Yuki Ryugaminai

Species: Arch-Imp

Powers: Cute charm (Allows her to hypnotize any male to do sexual acts with her. Is listed on her appearance page...You'll see.)

Appearance: (Make sure to read it all)

Human Appearance: Wings, Tail, and Horns disappear

Abilities: (WOuldn't this count as powers?)

Other: None that I can think off at the moment.

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/18/2012 #5
Astrogemini

At the risk of being nitpicky I'd prefer if every RV character have a Japanese name or at least have a reason why it's not.

Aside from that every person's character seems alright, just change their names or explain why they're not Japanese.

7/18/2012 #6
Cthulhu Dingo

Marcus has an English name for the same reason as Isabela because Marcus is of irish and English decent who immergrated and Isabela is a European demon.

7/18/2012 #7
Lt.James lugnerische

And I was planing to have Adam be an exchange student from america

7/18/2012 #8
Legend of Loki

Fixed.

7/18/2012 #9
Lt.James lugnerische

fixed mine as well

7/18/2012 #10
Cthulhu Dingo

I fixed mine too.

7/18/2012 #11
Trickymander

Jachin is singaporiean so I can't do jap manes

7/18/2012 #12
Astrogemini

I'll make an exception for you Jachin, seeing that you REALLY are Singaporean and as for you James, put that info in Adam's backstory

So in other words, EVERYBODY is accepted.

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/18/2012 #13
Cthulhu Dingo

Name:Izuma Fujiwara

Sexuality:Bisexual

Species:Werewolf girl

Powers:She can turn into a wolfgirl by will, over excited, or sexually active. She possess superhuman physical attributes, enhanced senses, night vision, claws, extended life span and can turn mortals into werewolves as well.

Monster Appearance: looks like a werewolf version of her human self.

Human Appearance:

Abilities:She is very good at running, loves playing catch, she can bake, and is good at finding things.

Other:She is from a family of werewolves mainly female, her father brought home their mother after she transformed. Her mother's werewolve instincts took over and bit her making her a werewolf. Now her mother had a litter with her father, and her mother's pack lives with her and share her father in turn they had a litter with him. She is a freshman, she loves playing maybe a little too much which is usually biting, wretling, glomping, kissing, playing catch chasing things, an even sex. She is very loyal to her bed partners, and friends. She is very naive and very happy.

7/19/2012 #14
Astrogemini

accepted!

I'm claiming Ginei by the way.

7/19/2012 #15
Cthulhu Dingo

Alright then.

7/19/2012 #16
Orzel
i dont know if you still remember but i cant space out the texts i put down, so, again, bear with me. Name: Shogunae Fubojitzi - Age: 18 - height: almost or around six feet - Sex: Male - Species: Samurai Obitos (Japanese foklore of a samurai ghost tht is know to kill soldiers in the night during the shinbin war in the late 1800's.) Human form: blue eyes, a very good mucular build, coal black hair that spikes but leans down backwards, his skin tone is moderately white but not too pale. Monster form: sharpened teeth in two rows, eyes glow blue, and hair turns firey red and also has unique samurai fighting skills thats been rarely seen after the fall of the samurai. Bio: Shogunae is named after a word or lore as a warlord, which is the word shogunate or shogun. His parents gave him the name since their anncestory has a record of one shogun ruler in the year 1489, howover, he dosnt really live up to it on account of his attitude of being too occupied with beautiful woman instead of his school work, which mainly had him end up at yokai acadamy.
7/19/2012 #17
Astrogemini

accepted

7/19/2012 #18
Orzel
Yay :P tank you!
7/19/2012 #19
Legend of Loki

Name: Alice Leblanc'

Species: Vampire

Powers: When they bite for blood, ends up giving her and the prey aprhodisiacs

Monster APpearance: Read the text

Other: Is a french exchange student.

7/20/2012 #20
Astrogemini

accepted.

7/20/2012 #21
The christian
Name:Vorak Kasen Age:849 (16 by appearance.) Gender:Male Sexuality:Strait Species:Demon Powers:Can cause minor to full scale volcanic eruptions. Prefers not to use this method though. Minor telekineses. Monster Appearance:Dark red skin, two, foot long horns pointing up from his foreline, a small gold cross, a symbol of his specific family, a black leather jacket, no shirt, a pair of jeans. He has long black hair, a goatee of scruff, and red eyes. A pair of bat wings and a tail. Human Appearance:The same as his demonic form, save the skin tone turns caucasian, and the horns, wings, and tail disappear. Is very athletic in build. Abilities:Very agile, enough so that seems like he can dodge bullets. However this is more because his perfect knowledge of muscle systems, and keen eye sight than anything else. He can see the slightest twich and read the movements, and respond accordingly. Other:Is from another 'world' so to speak, so his name and mannerisms differ greatly from the norm.
7/21/2012 #22
Astrogemini

accepted.

7/21/2012 #23
Legend of Loki

Name: Misaki Sendo

Sexuality: Bi

Species: Minotarous

powers: Immense Strength and Agility

Appearance:

Abilities: Strong

Other: Captain of the football team.

8/11/2012 #24
Lt.James lugnerische

Approved

8/11/2012 #25
Deathlord99

Name: Yoru urotsuku

Species: Incubus

Powers: Same as Succubus but stronger than a succubus and hypnotize with their voice as well.

Monster Appearance:

Human Appearance:

Abilities: Flight and super strength

Other: Enjoys toying with women if given the chance.

9/13/2012 #26
Astrogemini

accepted.

9/14/2012 #27
Deathlord99

Thanks now I just need to wait for someone else.

9/14/2012 #28
Astrogemini

Perhaps I can let you meet up with Kurumu?

9/15/2012 #29
Deathlord99

Sounds good.

9/15/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Astrogemini Lt.James lugnerische, ChuckMoeKing217, LivingandLovingLife, GreenMouse95, Legend of Loki, acidic.wrath, Lonely Little Dri
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member