Loveless And ALL It's Glory
This is the place to be if you LOVE loveless. you can talk about anything!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
fluffys-toy
How do they exspect us to chosse between Ritsukas cute little ears and him and Soubi getting TOGETHER? god I am so torn *Starts to cry*
2/1/2006 #1
vamoose
*crys too* It's too hard to decide!!!! I'm sure Soubi has this exact debate with himself constantly. Ears or sex? Sex or ears? But... I may have found the answer! *does a little dance*

I'm afraid there is no other way. Ritsuka is going to have to get some fake ears! That way we get the best of both worlds!!!

What's that you say?

Soubi says he agrees. In fact, he has just gone to find a shop that will sell him some fake ears.

GOOD LUCK SOUBI-KUN!!!

2/2/2006 #2
Lady Samurai
I remember reading a doujinshi in which Soubi takes Ritsuka's cat ears. At the end, Ritsuka is worried about what his classmates and teachers will think, so Soubi gives him fake ears.
2/9/2006 #3
vamoose
There you have it. Problem solved!

^-_-^

2/9/2006 #4
fluffys-toy
but fake ears r just not the same

btw anyone no any good loveless yaoi rated m fandom on this site or else where?

2/13/2006 #5
vamoose
I know what you mean. Fake would never be as good as the real thing. But Soubi can't wait forever...

Anyway, have you read How To Lose Your Ears In 10 Days? That's really good. Ritsuka hasn't lost his ears yet but it's coming along nicely.

As for other sites, LiveJournal has a great Loveless fanfic community. So you could try having a browse round there for all your M-rated Loveless needs! ^_^

Hope that helped!

2/13/2006 #6
fluffys-toy
ty i am reading that story. i love it and if the auther reads this three thumbs up. lol

and also i no soubi cant wait 4ever but i luv his ears ...yaoi.... ears....yaoi.....ears....yaoi.....ears.... *cries* no i cant choose!! *cries*

2/20/2006 #7
vamoose
Lol. We're never going to be able to decide! Poor Soubi...

^-_-^

2/20/2006 . Edited 2/20/2006 #8
Sakra-Reed
one word...... Fake ears.... ok so that was two word and yes faith no one has kidnaped me or no aliens have upducted me but there is nothing better then rXs yaoi..... lol call me after you have the heart attck......love you Sakra
2/21/2006 #9
fluffys-toy
get the hell off my forme sacra lol
2/27/2006 #10
Momo-chan X3
hm...fake ears are just not the same tho.....cuz what if in pe like his ears fall off.....and what about the tail? his tail cant be fake cuz it moves...
2/26/2007 #11
Thoughtless7
Holy crap! That's hard! Uh... *cries* Fake ears+fake tail isn't the same!!

There's one page in the manga...it's where he's defending Yuiko and her jam...it's cut off just a bit and you can see what he'd look like without ears...but ears suit him soooo muuuch!!!

7/18/2007 #12
itachiluvr
... I think this is the hardest dicision I've ever made.... but.....

HE JUST WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT HIS EARS AND TAIL!!!!!!!!

11/2/2007 #13
Zeledus
Eh, personally.

I'd like Ritsuka better without his ears.

They are cute though! ^.^

But I have a question....

Can you lose your ears simply from lime action?

Or does it have to be full out Lemony goodness?

-Mari-

11/18/2007 #14
Enmy
I vote for the ears. They're so cute. I can't imagine Ritsuka without them.
11/21/2007 #15
Only the Ring Finger Knows
*cries* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I'M GONNA HAVE TO CHOOSE, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/22/2007 #16
The Wonder Snowflake
ha ha thats a good question... My guess would be the whole lemon and not just a slice.. althogh unless its an or gasm that causes you to lose them, but i don't think it i, becuase think of all those h*** teenagers

who still have there ears? And Youji and the other Zero fighter (can't remember his name) you know theres been more then just cudling XD

1/1/2008 . Edited 1/1/2008 #17
The Wonder Snowflake
ha ha thats a good question... My guess would be the whole lemon and not just a slice.. althogh unless its an o*** that cases you to lose them, but i don't it, becuase think of all those h*** teenagers

who still have there ears? And Youji and the other Zero fighter (can't remember his name) you know theres been more then jut cudling XD

1/1/2008 #18
Zeledus
Lol, yes, most likely.

I'm not exactly sure what makes you lose them.....

-Mari-

1/1/2008 #19
ButterflyToTheSoul
Ummm i dont know about you but I just love the Fluff stuff im not into smut and Ritsuka and Soubi can still kiss and hold hands and all that stuff looks cuter when ritsuka has ears!!
2/20/2008 #20
Midnight E Siren
I agree on the ears!!! In the future I shall be one of the first fangirls to have surgically implanted cat ears and let's not forget the fanboys out there!!! We know you guys want ears too!! I know some of my guy friends do and they're totally straight!!! I would die a happy fangirl if I had ears and a tail!!! And I agree with ButterflyToTheSoul the fluff and Ritsuka's ears and tail make the whole anime and manga!! without them the whole thing would collapse!!! but I want Soubi to back off!! RITSUKA IS MINE!!!! RAHR!!!! XD
4/7/2008 #21
ThisIsHowTheBeatDrops

I read that one too^^ It was good

6/17/2008 #22
ThisIsHowTheBeatDrops

Eh, personally.

I'd like Ritsuka better without his ears.

They are cute though! ^.^

But I have a question....

Can you lose your ears simply from lime action?

Or does it have to be full out Lemony goodness?

-Mari-

okay first off woah That's my name and it's spelled the same way and second

I think it has to be full out sex

6/17/2008 #23
Midnight E Siren
Noooo....... *whines* Ritsuka needs his ears otherwise he would look weird..... But I dare any of you to say that you have not thought about what it would be like to have cat ears and a tail!! If I had them I would give that up just to keep them!! >u
6/17/2008 #24
ThisIsHowTheBeatDrops

I've thought about it.I thin it's be cool^^

6/18/2008 #25
NeNeOniiSan

Yea. I thought i'd be cool being a cat person. It's so cute how the ears twitch and the tails swing. They purr and act crazy around yarn and catnip! And then, on top of that, they blush and say "Nyaaaa"!

*rolls on floor* It's just so Kawaii!!!!! *moment of bliss*

2/7/2009 #26
setsunakitty

Ritsuka would look no different than Soubi!! then there couldn't be all the cute blush moments!! its all ritsu's fault he turned soubi into a perv!! now he likes little kids!

6/11/2010 #27
KurtbastianSmymel

I vote for Ritsuka to lose his ears. It would just be so sweet. And you know it's going to be an experience full of love and compassion. And it would be good for Ritsuka to feel the love, I mean he rarely gets it from his family.

Umm quick Random Question. What happens to the ears when they disappear? And How do they disappear? Like do they just vanish or sink in to the body or do they just fall off?

7/21/2010 #28
deactivated.ameths

the ears basically just fall off as does the tail. if you want an example, watch the episode with the female Zeros. Since they were sexually involved, the girl lost her ears but didn't know it until her girlfriend just pulled them off. it was a little offputting, because i mean...she just took them off! rofl!

how to choose, how to choose. \\\ it's too hard!

Ritsuka just isn't himself without the ears. He's innocent and lovable, not to say the ears and tail defined that, but they did add to it. I mean, really, can you picture a Ritsuka without the ears? *sighs* I can't.

8/2/2010 #29
KurtbastianSmymel

Yeah You're right. I mean the ears are a part of his image so Ritsuka without ears would be kinda strange to me. I saw that but I noticed that she said fake ears once so I kinda went "huh?" I was Kinda hoping for a little more of a magical experience.

8/3/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: fluffys-toy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member