Animal Parade RP!
Chose your character and live out their live on Castanet Island! You can be anyone from Chase the Sarcastic Chef to Perry the Priest! Go through drama, romance, and even death as your chosen character settles down.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
spacealiens

The church is found off the main path through Harmonica Town. There is a staircase leading to a graveyard and the mine cart there, too. Many festivals are held here.

12/23/2011 #1
spacealiens

Gill was unsure of where he should've ran, but somehow he ended up here. His father could be so nosy sometimes. Running his hand through his hair, Gill looked at the sea. He never exactly liked the ocean. He had to admit, it was beautiful, but he just...didn't. A sigh escaped the young man's mouth as he thought of when he was child. Seeing Ben control the water in the ocean was a sight he loved. If only he could see the sprites once more...he could only wish for that day.

12/26/2011 . Edited 12/26/2011 #2
spacealiens

Gill finally removed his gaze from the ocean and reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet. He opened it and checked inside. "Only two dollars?! Great..." Gill sighed and headed to Town Hall to get his pay for the week.

12/26/2011 #3
spacealiens

Collin dragged Edge out of the mine cart tunnel right on time, seeing as how Floopy, Luke, and Bo came to a stop outside of the tunnel in the mine cart.

12/29/2011 #4
floopyrocks

Floopy jumped out of the mine cart as soon as it stopped and clutched her side in oain. Before Bo could ask she out a hand up to stop him. "I'm fine!"

12/29/2011 #5
spacealiens

"Okay..." he muttered, beginning to walk up the stairs.

12/29/2011 #6
otakuandproud123

"Are you sure, Floopy?" Luke asked, running to his sister's side.

12/29/2011 #7
spacealiens

"So he gets to help and I don't?"

12/29/2011 #8
floopyrocks

Floopy glared at Luke. "I'm FINE!" she started walking up the steps behind Bo. "Its not like im going to die right on the spot...." she muttered.

12/29/2011 #9
spacealiens

"But what is you do...? We'd miss you..." Bo mumbled looking at Luke, who just stood staring at the beagle, smiling.

12/29/2011 #10
otakuandproud123

((What beagle? Isn't that a dog? O_O))

Luke snapped out of it and nodded. "Yeah, Floopy! We WOULD miss you! So... umm... don't die yet, okay? :D" he said, flashing a thumbs up sign. "Besides, if you do die, it'll be okay since the graveyard is right over there!" he continued, pointing at the cemetery.

12/29/2011 . Edited 12/29/2011 #11
spacealiens

(Yup. The beagle is near the mine cart)

Bo face palmed. "Whatever, let's just go." he said.

12/29/2011 #12
floopyrocks

"Nice one Luke. TO THE BRASS BAR!" She marched off.

12/29/2011 #13
otakuandproud123

((OH!))

Luke laughed loudly and ran ahead of the others to the Brass Bar.

"COME ON, GUYS! I'LL RACE YOU!" he shouted.

12/29/2011 #14
spacealiens

"Floopy can't run, Luke, but I wonder if she'll mind if I ditch her..." Bo thought out loud.

(FLOOPY! WHAT DOES CHASE DO WITH MAYA?!)

12/29/2011 #15
floopyrocks

"I can run!" Floopy protested. "DO I HAVE A HANDICAPPED SIGN AROUND MY NECK?"

(Gill comes up and finds them.. ive been waiting for tjat to happen... or do you want Gill to find them kissing or somethin?)

12/29/2011 #16
spacealiens

"Sorry! I;m just worried about ya!" Bo said, "And if you can run, let's go, than(grammar?)!" And with that, he took off running.

(Oh...I don't know...What do you want to happen?")

12/29/2011 #17
floopyrocks

Floopy ran ahead of Bo. She ended up reaching Brass Bar just befire Luke.

(I dont know what do you want to happen?)

12/29/2011 #18
spacealiens

Bo was the last to make it. "Why?' he cried.

(I don't know! That's why I asked you...)

12/29/2011 #19
otakuandproud123

"I lost to a girl?! Or whatever Floopy is?!" Luke exclaimed, referring to how tomboyish Floopy was.

((Kinda been meaning to ask this for a while, but is Floopy an original character of yours?))

12/29/2011 #20
Forum Moderators: MagicalSquaresOfDarkness floridapanther28, spacealiens
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member