The Hunger Games RolePlay!
Welcome to life in Panem! Children from all over Panem are disappearing, but to where? And for what purpose? The Capitol's Games have hardly begun. Please note: This forum is unofficially discontinued. You are welcome to continue to RP, but it is often quite empty.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
xSendInTheClownsx

(FUUUU IM SORRY ABBY! *edits the list* )

6/18/2012 #61
Rainbow Zebras

(LOL :3)

6/18/2012 #62
Promise-To-Love-Me

(I don't like my characters name :L)

6/18/2012 #63
xSendInTheClownsx

(My names are better! You can do the final list)

6/18/2012 #64
Rainbow Zebras

(Abbah? Me likes it :))

6/18/2012 #65
XxAccount InactivexX

(HIS NAME IS JOHNNY BILLY-BOB HUNTLEY XD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Rips hair off*

Just decide on names you like XD

My girl's name is set XD)

6/18/2012 #66
Rainbow Zebras

(Can I be Evelynn Rosita Shallot instead od Evelynn Rosia Shallot? Pwease?)

6/18/2012 #67
katieandthediamonds

( This is what I got so far... )

CAST LIST-

The Protagonist, Rosa-Maria Santana Cortez- (Played by Fleur) A Spanish hottie who was once a stripper that made lots of money when her father hit oil out west. He was killed by an assassin, who she fell in love with when she went to claim her father's money. Still, she came back to her hometown, where she finds her old crush…

The Protagonist's Love Interest #1, Johnny Billy-Bob Huntley- (Played by Claire) He was once in love with Rosa, and he thought she was in love with him.. but then she left… and now she's back?!

The Assassin/Protagonist Love Interest #2, Damien Hayden Rogue Danes- (Played by Zoey) He killed Rosa's father, yes, because it was his job. Now he finds himself falling in love with her.. but then suddenely she leaves to go back home. But he won't accept that.

The Best Friend, Marcella Genevieve Jonestes- (Played by Katie) Her daddy is world famous in the business of stocks, so she defiantly has a life. Still, she grows up cynical to society and sassy to all. But, she met her best friend Rosa and learned to trust her when they were younger; Now they meet again when she returns home..

Antagonist #1,Hannah Eliane Mazursky- (Played by Hannah) She is an alchoholic who once lost herhusband to diabetes when he was in the navy. Her best friend is Julia (Played by Julia) and they often have drinking parties on the beach. She is mother to young Molly(?)

Antagonist #2, Julia Eden Sykes- (Played by Julia) This girl used to be sweet and innocent, but turned into a b*tch after she got lost in an amusement park when she was five. She met Hannah and they became best friends.

Hannah's Daughter, Molly Ann Mazursky- (Played by Abby) An adorable five year old :3

6/18/2012 #68
Promise-To-Love-Me

(I dunno Fleur, I just feel like you're...

Being bossy. *mumbles* .-.)

6/18/2012 #69
xSendInTheClownsx

(KATIE IS THE RACIST IUAJKNKJSDKHSUALKSHDFLKDKSLICUWQ!!!1)

6/18/2012 #70
katieandthediamonds

( ._.

Hannah why do you not like me? I'm sorry for whatever I did to you but you keep ignoring me and being rude and I don't know why and I'm starting to become sad and mad.. )

6/18/2012 #71
Rainbow Zebras

(Molly Ann Mazursky/Evelynn Rosita Shallot: An adorable five year old who is all sweet and innocent and has no idea that her momma's a drunk b*tch)

6/18/2012 #72
XxAccount InactivexX

(Claire:

JUST GIVE HIM A NAME!!!!!!!!!!! *Breathes fire*

XD)

6/18/2012 #73
Promise-To-Love-Me

(Oh and that was my please don't hurt me face... *cowers*)

6/18/2012 #74
katieandthediamonds

( *Huddles in the corner with ClaireBear* )

6/18/2012 #75
xSendInTheClownsx

(Eh? When did I ignore you?

Im not rude I was kidding O_O)

6/18/2012 #76
Rainbow Zebras

(*Just standin' there...*)

6/18/2012 #77
Promise-To-Love-Me

(Fleur...

Just, maybe you could possibly let others make some decisions?

Just a thought.)

6/18/2012 #78
katieandthediamonds

( I just feel like you hate me..

Sorry I feel like that a lot because I have issues with being insecure :3 )

6/18/2012 #79
katieandthediamonds

( Abbbyyy! Switzerland! )

6/18/2012 #80
shekh ma shieraki anni

(*sitting next to abby listening to the wanted*)

6/18/2012 #81
Rainbow Zebras

(Switzerland?

I don't get it...

AND I FEEL LIKE ZOEY HATES ME!)

6/18/2012 #82
XxAccount InactivexX

(Claire-

I just want it to run smoothly.

I told everyone to name themselves XD)

6/18/2012 #83
xSendInTheClownsx

(I only hate Fleur ;D)

6/18/2012 #84
katieandthediamonds

( Oh it's because Switzerland has this big policy of neutrality and steps on the sidelines in almost every war between countries.. XD )

6/18/2012 #85
XxAccount InactivexX

(* Bursts into flames*

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER!

*Jumps out window*

XD)

6/18/2012 #86
shekh ma shieraki anni

-

6/18/2012 . Edited 6/18/2012 #87
Rainbow Zebras

(Julia- *Perect pitch* The sun goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts, is here and now. My universe, will never be the same, I'm glad you came, *Horrible off pitch croak bird squacking sound* I'M GLAD YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!)

6/18/2012 #88
Rainbow Zebras

(Ohhh...

THEN YAY, SWITZERLAND! *Waves rainbow flag*)

6/18/2012 #89
katieandthediamonds

( I'm going to have to un-Switzerland and stand up for my ClaireBear

*Cowers a little* Maybe FleurBurr you could let other people make choices too because we are in it too? )

6/18/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: anditsgonnabetotallyawesome Forevermore909, They-call-me-Monica, shekh ma shieraki anni, katieandthediamonds
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member