witch and wizard rp of awesome sause
just another rp of the epic book witch and wizard by james patterson so plz join if you could :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
AlyKat 98
So we shall have our rp here ^^
12/11/2011 #1
Lorespinner
Michael walked through the city streets, his usually-messy hair combed down and wearing a New Order uniform and Gylph padding by his side in her disguise.
12/11/2011 . Edited 12/11/2011 #2
AlyKat 98

(sorry it is a skool night tonight and i had to sleep but i cant so im here)

aly is sitting in her cell after being captured again and wearing a new order prisons uniform.

12/11/2011 #3
Lorespinner
The One Who Instills Fear, otherwise known as Jenna, peered down from her place kneeling on the rooftop. She spotted several Resistance kids, all in the same general area, but keeping apart. There was only one Resistance kid she was looking for though, him and his 'dog'.
12/12/2011 #4
AlyKat 98

a black cat with white paws starts to manuver her way through the prison.

12/12/2011 #5
Lorespinner
Michael made his way through the capital to the bad part of town. Grim, dull buildings, filled with the cries of desperate children, met his line of sight. Many other kids around eighteen to twelve were appearing near him from back alleys and side streets.

"Okay everyone, let's go!" he cried out, and a battle cry rose from the children, loud enough to get some of the people in the homes around them to look out and possibly being heard from the N.O. facilities. They charged on the buildings, about three of them with some smaller buildings around them, perhaps for staff. It looked like this would be the end for the three prisons.

12/12/2011 #6
AlyKat 98

the cat hears the crys and discides to investigate.

12/12/2011 #7
Lorespinner

Michael charged into the biggest prison, now with Gylph by his side in the form of a ferocious blue-white dragon. SHe breathed ice on the guards instead on flames and swept them over with her tail, keeping watch at the entrance of the prisons while Michael led the group into the largest.

Using knowledge gotten from another of their raids, her quickly struck a match and threw it into the air. It hit a fire detector, and the alarms started to blair. The cell doors slid open and children streamed out, some giving relieved and happy cries to be free of their cells, but most still grim, as they knew the real escape was yet to be made. The same was happening in the other buildings.

12/12/2011 #8
AlyKat 98

the cat finally arives and sees kids screaming in joy from a window. 'wow masta is gunna be sirprised.' the cat thinks to its self and goes through the door.

12/12/2011 #9
Lorespinner

Jenna slipped into the crowd of people disguised as a Resistance kid. She hated it, but she couldn't kill anyone. Not before she killed her weakness.

Michael led the kids into the courtyard, where the others were waiting. He pointed the kids to a wall. "There! Just run straight at it!" Some of the Resistance kids ran at it and passed through to show the others it was safe. The prison kids began following, hesitantly at first, then streaming in.

12/12/2011 #10
AlyKat 98

the cat gets closer to the voices and spots all the children running into a wall. 'so this is what masta was talking about curves.' and runs on all fours and finds a teenaged boy deirecting the kids and she walks up to him. 'maybe he could help me find my masta.'

12/12/2011 #11
Lorespinner

Michael spotted a cat walking up to him through the crowd. He thought maybe it was Gylph. He kneeled down to her and asked, "Are you Gylph? What are you doing out here?"

Jenna saw him. Immediately a white cat tail and ears spouted from the base of her spine and the top of her head. Her fingernails becames claws and her canines became fangs. She started running toward him at lightning-fast speed through the crowd.

12/12/2011 . Edited 12/12/2011 #12
AlyKat 98

"no i am lin i have been searching for my master have you seen a 13 year old run around here?" lin asks and lin picks up a sound of someone running towards there direction. and lin looks around.

12/12/2011 #13
Lorespinner

Michael's eyes widen as he hears runnning. He turns and is just fast enough to dodge out of the way of a girl with murder in her green and violet mismatched eyes. He would know her anywhere, his childhood friend, the one who he had seen like this only once before.

"Jenna."

She ran at him, full-force this time. He dodges again, but this time her claws rake across his shoulder. Her outstretched hand, and, even more deadly, her claws, keep going, pulling her body forward. Her hand lowers as she looks maliciously at an oncoming child, a small girl of maybe eight with scraggly hair, a toothpick frame, and sunken eyes. The girl only stops and stares as Jenna keeps coming.

And then the claws went all the way through the girl's stomach, to the other side of her body. Jenna pulls the hand out and looks at Michael, not paying attention to the body hit the ground behind her with a thud. She holds up her clawed hand, soaked in the tiny girl's blood.

"Scared now?"

12/12/2011 #14
AlyKat 98

lins eyes widen in the horror staring at the little girl and growles at jenna. "she was just a child you demon." lin hissed out.

12/12/2011 #15
Lorespinner
"Thank you. I know I'm a demon. Now it's your turn." Jenna says, turnin to Michael and grinning to show her fangs. Then she suddenly frowns and growls, "Weakness, I shall destroy you next time." Then she disappears.
12/12/2011 #16
AlyKat 98

lin walks towards the little girl and her eyes sadden.

12/12/2011 #17
Lorespinner
Michael makes a thick blanket appear, wrapping it around the girl's body and picking her up. He ran towards the portal, Gylph by his side, as the last of the prison kids went through. "Lin, come on, if your 'masta' was here she's already gone through the portal!" And then he jumped through with the girl and Gylph, apparently gone.
12/12/2011 #18
AlyKat 98

lin follows them through the portal and they enter a dark place. "is this the shadowland?" lin asks.

12/12/2011 #19
Lorespinner
"Yes." Michael says, grimacing. "Come on, we need to keep moving before any Lost Ones find us!" he shouts over the crowd. The Resistance kids forms something like a barrier around the newly rescued ones, Michael in the back as they start move.
12/12/2011 #20
AlyKat 98

lin walks and tries to look in the crowd to see if her master was there.

12/12/2011 #21
Lorespinner
After a long silence, they reach a portal, just a shimmering spot in the air. "Okay, everyone through this portal! And if someone is missing a black cat with white paws, please report to me!" Michael calls out. The kids start filing into the portal, one by one this time.
12/12/2011 #22
AlyKat 98

a girl with dark brown hair stops she knew it was lin she smiles and goes to the back. lin sees someone geting away from the group of kids. "I SEE HER!! I SEE HER!!" lin shouts out happily.

12/12/2011 #23
Lorespinner
Michael smiles and ruffles the fur on Lin's head. "Hey, good for you." He realizes he is still in his disguise and quickly messes up his hair, also taking off the shirt to reveal the tucked-in black T-shirt underneath. He quickly untucks the shirt as Aly approaches, not being able to help wondering what Jenna would think. He had seen the tears begging to be set free before she ran away. He knows she isn't all bad, just brainwashed. He sighs at this.
12/12/2011 #24
AlyKat 98

"MASTA!!" lin shouts as aly goes over to them. "hey lin." aly says petting lin's head and looks up and sees michael. "hi im aly." aly says.

12/12/2011 #25
Lorespinner
"Michael." Michael introduces himself. "And Gylph." He points to Gylph, then held put a hand for Aly to shake.
12/12/2011 . Edited 12/12/2011 #26
AlyKat 98

aly acctepts the friendly gesture and shakes. "nice to meet you both." aly says.

12/12/2011 #27
Lorespinner
Michael is still holding the girl's wrapped-up body in one arm, cradling the tiny lifeless thing life a baby. "Did you- did you see what happened?" he asked.
12/12/2011 #28
AlyKat 98

"ive only heard some of the others were looking through the portal and said that a little girl was killed." aly sayed lin jumps on to aly's sholder. "dont be sad master." lin says trying to comfort aly.

12/12/2011 #29
Lorespinner
"Yeah, at least she no longer has to suffer like us because of The One." Michael reasoned. Gylph walked up and licked Aly's hand.

'It'll be okay.' the wolf told Aly through her mind.

12/12/2011 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: AlyKat 98
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member