witch and wizard rp of awesome sause
just another rp of the epic book witch and wizard by james patterson so plz join if you could :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
AlyKat 98

aly nods. "we should get going before the portal closes there are only a few reisistance left." aly says.

12/12/2011 #31
Lorespinner
"Yeah, let's go." Michael agreed. He ran at the portal and dove through behind one of his comrades, landing somewhere near Garfunkel's. He waited for Aly to catch up.
12/12/2011 #32
AlyKat 98

aly and lin finally make it through the portal and aly looks at her suroundings. ever since she was captured again she forgot what outside was.

12/12/2011 #33
Lorespinner
"Hey, this way." Michael said, pointing toward Garfunkel's and starting to walk in that direction. Gylph was disguised as a hawk, flying above them.
12/12/2011 #34
AlyKat 98

aly follows looking at the building and lin following close behind her.

12/12/2011 #35
Lorespinner
"Not sure who our leader of the week is." Michael told her, shrugging. But we basically have everything that's been banned under this one roof."
12/12/2011 #36
AlyKat 98

"this is cool." aly says with lin sitting on her shoulder again.

12/13/2011 #37
Lorespinner
Michael nodded. "Yep. No brainwashed kids here." Gylph, in hawk form, suddenly glided downstairs with a apiece of paper in her talons. Michael held out his arm, and she landed on it. He took the piece of paper and quickly read it. "Huh. Interesting." he murmured.
12/13/2011 #38
AlyKat 98

"what is it?" aly asks in curiostiy.

12/13/2011 #39
Lorespinner

Michael grimaced. "It's Jenna. She's called a peace between me and her only, as in, she wants to talk. She says I can bring one friend." Michael glanced at Gylph. "Come on then, Gylph." He began to walk out of Garfunkel's again.

12/13/2011 #40
AlyKat 98

"come on masta i wanna see." lin says jumping off of alys shoulder and running into carfunkel's. aly follows.

12/13/2011 #41
Lorespinner

Jenna was out in the middle of a street some ways away, kicking at a pile of rubble with her hands in her pockets. She was wearing pale jeans and a bright orange sweater. She looked up at Michael.

"Hey." she said quietly.

Michael suddenly raced the last of the distance to Jenna. He embraced her tightly and said, "Please tell me you've come to your senses and want to join us!"

Jenna growled and pried him off of her. "No, I just need the use of your power. Tell me how the Resistance will end."

Michael smiled wryly. "I never tell anyone my visions, and they can always change."

12/13/2011 #42
AlyKat 98

aly and lin already have been introduced to almost everyone and aly was curently looking for different clothes. lin finally gets out of her cat form and is back to her normal robot form.

12/13/2011 #43
Lorespinner

"Oh? Then I guess you and your friend will have to join me." Jenna snarled. She suddenly dashed at each of them, hitting a spot on their necks.

Michael was suddenly dizzy. He couldn't control it when he blacked out, slumping to the ground, Gylph following soon after.

12/13/2011 #44
AlyKat 98

lin senced something was wrong and goes running to aly. "masta i think theres trouble." lin says and aly looks away from the row of clothes and to lin.

12/13/2011 #45
Lorespinner

When Michael opened his eyes, he saw Jenna smirking at him. He was in chains in some sort of military vehicle. At first he didn't see Gylph, but then he noticed the rabid-looking, bloodthirsty wolf she was holding on a chain. Gylph was barking madly at him. For the first time ever.

"What did you do to Gylph?!" Michael shouted, seeming close to tears.

"Oh, Gylph is her name?" Jenna asked in mock thoughtfulness. "I thought of a better one for how she is now: Killer."

Michael gasped out, "No! She's my best friend! You can't do this, we've been through hell and back together!"

Jenna just laughed.

12/13/2011 #46
AlyKat 98

aly changed into a new order uniform and straghten her hair. "lin are you ready?" aly asks lin nods and they go off.

12/13/2011 #47
Lorespinner

Michael was brought into a room. He was given a New Order uniform to wear and told that the bathroom was in the corner. He still felt the tears leaking from his eyes, but he quickly went in and changed. The least he could do now was stick with Gylph. Maybe they'd let him be the one who held her chain on her missions.

When he exited the bathroom, he was surprised to see Jenna sitting on the edge of the bed and cooing adoringly to Gylph, who seemed all right. Jenna immediately stopped petting Gylph and stood up, smoothing down her New Order uniform. Gylph noticed him too, running over and licking his hand, barking happily.

Michael bent down to pet her and hug her neck, and he looked up at Jenna gratefully. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me." Jenna barked, opening the door. "Your training begins tomorrow, New Order recruit. Be on the lookout for when the clock turns to eight." She pointed at the clock on the wall and slammed the door after her, the lock clickng shut.

12/13/2011 #48
AlyKat 98

a girl with silver straight hair, magenta eyes, and a new order uniform is walking towards the prison with a chained aly and knocks on the door. "who's there?" the guard asks. "i am emily and i am here to turn in this child i found in the streets." emily says gesturing to aly. "ok i will take her off your hand-" "im sorry you cant do that she can be very dangerous and only i can tame her." emily says. "i can take care of my self miss just hand the child over." the guard says. emily sighs and punches the guards face and he falls in an uncontious heap. "lin you know you didnt need to go that far." aly says. "well its too late for an apoligy." lin says and hides the man and takes his form they soon both walked into the facilitys.

12/13/2011 #49
Lorespinner

Michael smiled as Jenna left. Yep, a total softie when she wasn't in a killing mood. He wondered for a moment why The One wanted him, for surely Jenna had been told to capture him by The One.

Or she asked for his permission... A tiny voice in the back of his head suddenly piped up.

Michael snorted. "Yeah, right..."

12/13/2011 #50
AlyKat 98

aly and lin walk over to the desk. "i have found this girl hiding in an alley and i suspect she could be a resitance memeber." lin says in a males voice. "very well put her in a cell." the secretary says lin nods and pulls aly by her arm.

12/13/2011 #51
Lorespinner

Michael sighed and leaned back on his bed, his hands behind his head. This was much better treatment than any New Order prison would give. He shuddered a bit, thinking of his time spent there. Gylph whined and hopped onto the bed, curling up next to him.

12/13/2011 #52
AlyKat 98

they were walking past the cells and aly and lin where looking at each one of them.

12/13/2011 #53
Lorespinner
"The One Who Brings Food." A voice suddenly said outside the door. Michael jumped up and raced to open it, surprised that it was locked from the outside, not within. He could go out whenever he wished? The Food-Bringer rolled in a cart. On it was a steaming tray of steak, peas, green beans, and mashed potatoes.

Michael eyed all this in delight. The Food-Bringer left, leaving the cart and a slab of steak in a bowl on the floor, for Gylph. There was a pitcher of water and some chocolates as well. Michael quickly grabbed his fork and dug in.

Jenna awaited the Food-Bringer. "Thank you." she said coldly. "You may now go." He rushed off down the hallway, Jenna's piercing stare watching his every step until he was gone.

12/13/2011 #54
AlyKat 98

"freeze." the guard says and aly and lin stop and the guard that lin has knocked out is suddenly back. "just like the last mission?" lin asks aly. "almost." aly says and they rasie there hands up. then aly and lin are taken to a cell and locked them in. lin is banging her head on the concrete wall. "stupid stupid stupid." lin chants. "SHUT UP!!" the guard shouts and leaves them.

lin still hits her head one final time and sits on the floor.

12/13/2011 #55
Lorespinner
When he was done with everything except the chocolates, he sat back and sighed. He must be considered a very high-class recruit. He looked at the chocolates, and temptation began to set in. He was fuller than he had been in a while, but he hadn't had sweets since months before the New Order even set in. He knew that if you ate too many you could be brainwashed, but hey- one wouldn't hurt, would it?
12/13/2011 #56
AlyKat 98

aly and lin laying on there bunk beds. "you know whats really weird lin?" aly asks. "what masta." lin asks. "these beds are surpisingly soft." aly says. "come to think of it this bed is soft much more comfortable than others." lin says. and the one who brings food comes and gives us one piece of chocolate and leaves. aly hestintly throws the chocolate across the room and lin is looking curiously at hers.

12/13/2011 #57
Lorespinner
Someone was stroking his hair as he woke up with a maddening headache. "Michael... It's time to start training." a soft voice cooed.

Michael's eyes almost popped out of his head when they adjusted. It was Jenna, whom he was looking up at, his head assumably on her lap. He scrambled up in an instant. "Wha-what was in those chocolates? What Are you doing here?"

Jenna let out a soft laugh. It sounds beautiful, like bells. Michael looked at her in confusion. Surely this could not be Jenna? She was wearing the uniform skirt, her knees folded under her neatly, her red curls tied into a ponytail with a dark green ribbon (with not a strand out of place), and she wore a pale yellow uniform shirt. But the scariest thing? She was giving him a big, bright smile.

Man, those chocolates had done a number on him.
12/13/2011 . Edited 12/13/2011 #58
AlyKat 98

aly is passed out and lin is studing the chocolate that was given to her.

12/14/2011 #59
Lorespinner
After a bit of coaxing, Michael finally went outside with Jenna. He was met by the sight of training and tortured children. He felt almost sick to his stomach. But he swallowed the feeling and continued walking with Jenna. She was taking him past all the other trainees toward the gate to the outside world. 'Yes!' Michael thought. This was his chance to escape!
12/14/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: AlyKat 98
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member