DS9 Fanfiction Challenges
A forum for DS9 fanfic writers who need inspiration, a challenge, or a cure for writers block. Come on down. :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sherlocked Spock

Happy holidays, everyone!

For this challenge you have to:

1. Choose a number between 1 and 10. This will be the pairing you have to work with.

2. Choose 5 prompts, numbered 1-100. You can change any one of your prompts, just in case you draw 'koala' or 'pulchritudinous'.

3. You are NOT allowed to have any romance between your two characters. Just friends. If you draw, say, Worf/Rom, you can include Worf/Jadzia and Rom/Leeta, but no Worf/Rom.

4. Your story must be at least 500 words one, but not more than 2000 words.

5. Have a good time!

Prizes: TBA

May the muse be ever in your favor,

~Portibus

12/12/2011 . Edited 12/12/2011 #1
Aurora West

I'll give this a shot, though the last time I wrote about most of the main cast I was fifteen... Oh well, that's what's challenges are for! I choose 7 for the pairing, and for prompts, 13, 26, 30, 84, and 85.

1/10/2012 #2
Sherlocked Spock

Oo, you lucky duckling. :) You got Odo and Quark plus the prompts Shark, Loquacious, Chocolate, Basket, and Darts. Fun. :)

1/10/2012 #3
Aurora West

Finallygot this written. I ended up not using the prompts at all, so it's not really a proper response, but this challenge was the impetus for writing it.

Even in the Worst of Times...

4/30/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Sherlocked Spock
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member