The Clockwork Era: An Infernal Devices RP!
A world in which the supernatural roam right under our noses and demons come from other dimensions to...Do whatever it is they do...Who's left to save us but the shadowhnter! C'mon in and Join the Clockwork Era!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
april doll

RP here if your character is in the Institute

12/11/2011 #1
XxThe Vampire KingxX
A sigh escaped Nikko's lips as he fitted the black suit and red ascot. He looked himself in the mirror and frowned. His hair, as usual, was a wreck though he did manage to wrestle it into a semi-presentable state. He tucked the icy cold locket underneath his collar, and fitted the last bits of his outfit together.

He walked out into the hallway, Church eerily following him as he went towards the library.

12/15/2011 #2
april doll
Chasity was wandering the halls of the London institute curiously, she had just arrived the Previous night and hadn't gotten the chance to get a good look of the place. She took it into her own hands to give herself a tour not standing to wait.
12/15/2011 #3
XxThe Vampire KingxX
Nikko raised an eyebrow when he heard the distant steps, he looked to the cat, "Seems we have a visitor." He said quietly, and slipped into the shadows. His breath was silent as he seemed to float towards the sound, watching the scene play out with a mild interest.

He did raise a coy brow when he realized it was only a girl.

12/15/2011 #4
april doll
Chasity felt the strange sensation that she was being watched. She froze glancing around trying to spot the hidden person. "Is there someone there?" She asked softly, feeling a bit foolish if she found out that there was no one.
12/15/2011 #5
XxThe Vampire KingxX
Nikko silently padded behind the girl and stepped out, "Your not very observant are you Madam?" He said, hands behind his back, and a bit of an amused smirk on his face.
12/15/2011 #6
april doll
Chasity spun around quickly, her eyes wide with surprise. She blinked, "no, I suppose not, though to my defense I had let my guard down. I assumed this place was safe from strange boys..." She said cocking he head tothe side and looking over the boy suspiciously.
12/15/2011 #7
XxThe Vampire KingxX
Nikko slid his searching gaze lazily over the girl with a bit of disinterest, "Would I be correct in making the assumption that you are the newest ward the Clave has sent to us?" He asked with a bit of a giggle.

He cocked his head a bit, mirroring the girls expression as he did so.

12/15/2011 #8
april doll
She frowned She shook her head slowly, with a frown, "The flags did not send me to do anything." She replied dryly, crossing her arms. ((I might have to go soon.))
12/15/2011 #9
XxThe Vampire KingxX
Nikko sighed and examined his nails, "Ah," he said with a grin, "A baby bird wanting to catch her own food..." He said musingly, "But enough of this, do you at least have a name?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, running a hand through his feathery hair.
12/15/2011 #10
april doll

(Sorry about the confusing posts, I was mobile haha..)

"Of course, everyone has a name," She replied, "though I'm not sure if you have the honor of knowing mine." She sniffed, making a theatrical turn to face behind her.

12/15/2011 . Edited 12/15/2011 #11
XxThe Vampire KingxX
"Of course that is your decision for you to tell me," He said, with a bit of a sigh, "Though if you are to continue living here, I would prefer for me not to go on calling you names that do not do a young lady such as yourself justice." He said with a brief shrug.
12/15/2011 #12
april doll

"Well alright..." She said with a pause, "Chasity BlackHeart, and you are?" She asked with a questioning gaze, putting her arms down to arrange her skirts.

12/15/2011 #13
XxThe Vampire KingxX
Nikko offered a bit of a bow, "Nikko Swannleice." He said a bit airily. He sighed and grinned as he saw Church walking up, "And this is Church cat." He said with a bit of a grin, "And how long will I be having the pleasure of your company?" He asked, with a small smile. Watching as the cat walked away, completely disinterested.
12/15/2011 #14
april doll

"I will stay for however long I wish to," Chasity replied with a grin, "Until I get bored most likely." She said laughing softly.

12/15/2011 #15
XxThe Vampire KingxX
Nikko offered a raised of his brow, "You wouldn't happen to be that poor girl from the America would you?" He asked with an expression that bordered arrogant and amused at the same time. He regarded the girl as if he was a cat and the mouse was serving itself up, not offering any Chase to the game.
12/15/2011 #16
april doll

Chasity scoffed, "Poor? And what, may I ask, is that suppose to mean?" She asked, narrowing her eyes, and meeting his gaze head on.

12/15/2011 #17
XxThe Vampire KingxX
"The last time I looked up the word in the dictionary, its denotation was a person or entity lacking in resources such as money, or commodities," He said with a lazy eyeroll, the girl was clearly getting on his nerves, "What I was reffering to was your destitute luck regarding your family." He said with a sigh.
12/15/2011 #18
april doll

"Ah yes, more of a lack of good family," Chasity replied stiffly, the boy making her equally annoyed.

12/15/2011 #19
XxThe Vampire KingxX
A black feather drifted through the air down the hall, and Nikko regarded it as something that always occurred. He sighed and then shrugged as he caught the feather in mid-air, "Pretty yes?" He asked with a grin, "So have you gotten the tour yes Miss Casity?"
12/15/2011 #20
april doll

Chasity looked at the feather with a confused expression, staring at it for severeal moments, a distant look in her eyes before looking up at Nikko. "No, I have not." She said her eyes fluttering open wider, as if she had just awoken.

12/15/2011 #21
XxThe Vampire KingxX
Nikko nodded, "I was on my way to the library," He slipping the feather into his breast pocket, "Would you care to join me Miss Chasity?" He asked, with a bit more formality then was probably needed.
12/15/2011 #22
april doll

Chasity hesitated, still feeling unsure of the boy, and she also was also in a terrible mood having gotten no sleep. She rubbed her eyes wearily then nodded, "Hmmm..Well, alright."

12/15/2011 #23
XxThe Vampire KingxX
"Very well," He said, walking silently along, taking long, graceful strides, "Follow." He said breifly, his hands clasped loosely behind his back.
12/15/2011 #24
april doll

Chasty followed Nikko quietly, looking around the corridors as they passed. She moved along quickly soundlessly, she boredly attempted to detangle her hair.

12/15/2011 #25
XxThe Vampire KingxX
Nikko sighed as they reached the very large library, "La se manifique." He said with a grin at the sight.

((gtg bye!!!))

12/15/2011 #26
april doll

Chasity was speachless, her eyes widening at the sight of the great library. She slowly entered the room, her head turning to take it all in.

12/16/2011 #27
XxThe Vampire KingxX
Nikko chuckled inwardly, "Yes we do have more novels then most libraries world wide." He said with a sigh, fixing a fly away strand of hair.
12/16/2011 #28
april doll

"Yes, I can see," She murmured, her gaze wandering around the many shelves of books, she took a few more steps until she had reached the center of the large library.

12/19/2011 #29
100 Doge Army

(Works. XD)

Leo sighed as he looked through one of the shelves in the library. No... No, that's crap... No, that's worse than that... No, no no... Fuck.

12/19/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: april doll 100 Doge Army
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member