Upworld, Downworld
OC-centric forum where the worlds of the mundane, the Nephilim and the Downworlders collide. Chroniel, Angel of Time, is meddling with the threads that bind together the multiverse. Who will be able to put a stop to her machinations before the fate of all Creation is altered forever?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fanless

What it says.

12/12/2011 #1
archive524

Dave wandered through Chinatown, trying to find somewhere to eat lunch. He eventually chose a bakery, handed over a dollar, and received some change and an iced bun (sticky bun in the US).

He sat on a bench and munched it, musing on nothing in particular.

12/13/2011 #2
Wrath of Carcosa

(Hello! Both my charries are open :))

Veronica skipped down the street, looking particularly happy about...something...

--

Asdmoeus lounged in the shade of a building, having cast a glamour over his body so that the mundanes wouldn't freak.

12/13/2011 #3
archive524

Dave glanced at the female skipping down the street. She looked particularly happy, for some reason.

Something slid out of place in his head, and Shilling took over. Dave smiled crazily, and decided to follow Veronica.

12/13/2011 #4
Wrath of Carcosa

Veronica darted down an alleyway, sliding around two guys loitering against the wall, and kept skipping, occasionally tossing a pie on the ground behind her as she went.

12/13/2011 #5
archive524

Dave followed her with ease. He carefully did not step on the pies.

12/13/2011 #6
Fanless

((I'm on! I'm just trying to think of a profile.))

12/13/2011 #7
archive524

((Cool.))

12/13/2011 #8
Wrath of Carcosa

Veronica then turned around and lobbed a pie at Dave. "STOP FOLLOWING ME." In midair, the pie exploded into a screaming, writhing mess of tentacles and firebreathing shark mouths.

"BLARGH!" it screamed as it flew towards Dave's face.

12/13/2011 #9
archive524

Dave swore, and ran for it - but not without waving goodbye to Veronica first.

12/13/2011 #10
Wrath of Carcosa

Veronica pulled out another pie and chased after him.

12/13/2011 #11
archive524

Dave ran even faster. He came out of the alley at the junction of Bayard St and Mott St - he dashed straight across Moss Street in front of a rushing taxi.

12/13/2011 #12
Wrath of Carcosa

Seeing that he was about to be run over, Veronica reached into her purse and pulled out an object the size of an analog clock, and threw it onto the ground. It skidded under Dave's feet, and a compartment on the top opened. A gigantic bouncy castle exploded from the disc, underneath Dave and taking his place in the path of the oncoming taxi.

12/13/2011 #13
archive524

Dave yelled as he was catapulted into the air. He landed back on the Veronica side of the road.

The mundies didn't seem to notice.

12/13/2011 #14
Wrath of Carcosa

Veronica grinned at him. "Well hello there." She snapped her fingers and the bouncy castle zipped back into disc form. Yhen she picked it up and pocketed it.

12/13/2011 #15
archive524

Florin would have just thanked her and shuffled off. Florin, however, was not in control.

"Morning, pretty lady," said Dave, bowing to her. "Name's Dave. Or Half-Size, if you prefer."

12/13/2011 #16
Wrath of Carcosa

"I can see that," she said, staring down at him. "Well then, what are you doing following me?"

12/13/2011 #17
archive524

"You were the one interesting person in a street full of mundies," explained Dave.

And then Florin took over. You could almost here the click. Dave's expression changed, and he shuffled away slightly. "Um... sorry for bothering you," he said, in a noticably different accent.

12/13/2011 #18
Wrath of Carcosa

Veronica blinked. "Well okay then." She poked him. "You got a screw loose or something?"

12/13/2011 #19
archive524

Florin left, leaving Dave to sort out the mess. "Err... Sorry," he said. "I basically have two chunks of personality. I call them Florin and Shilling."

12/13/2011 #20
Wrath of Carcosa

"Interesting. Do you have one named Sophia?"

12/13/2011 #21
archive524

Dave stared at her. "No. So, having introduced myself and revealed a not inconsiderable secret... who the hell are you?"

12/13/2011 #22
Wrath of Carcosa

"I am Veronica!" She saluted him. "And this is Sophia." Then she reached into her purse and--seemingly defying the laws of physics and logic--produced a humongous anaconda and draped it over his shoulders.

Sophia the Anaconda hissed, peeved.

12/13/2011 #23
archive524

Dave was impressed, but not surprised. You saw everything in New York. "Sure she's a she?"

12/13/2011 #24
Wrath of Carcosa

"Yep! I checked."

Sophia opened her mouth to bite, but Veronica snatched the snake and stuffed it inside her purse again, then linked arms with him. "So, Davey, or Shilly, or Florenze, where should we go next?"

12/13/2011 #25
archive524

"Florin," corrected Dave. "How about.... the subway station. I fancy going uptown for a while."

12/13/2011 #26
Wrath of Carcosa

"SWEET." She then pulled a ferrari out of her purse. "Hop in."

12/13/2011 #27
Fanless

On her way home from detention-- she'd refused to wear the uniform again, and amazingly still hadn't managed to land a suspension yet-- Fiona turned the corner just in time to see the Ferrari come out of the purse. She blinked and stepped back, resisting the urge to rub her eyes.

Doing magic like that in broad daylight... that warlock's crazy.

12/13/2011 #28
Wrath of Carcosa

Veronica waved at Fiona. "HELLO!" she shouted happily.

The mundanes hadn't noticed the car, thankfully. Glamours are so useful.

12/13/2011 #29
Fanless

Taken aback, Fiona frowned.

"Do I know you?"

12/13/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fanless
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member