Smurf Kingdom
Medieval RPG. Turn based, descriptive writing RPG based in the world of the Smurfs. Rating: PG-13 violence, fantasy horror
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AlcyoneSong

FIRST AND FOREMOST THE RULES!

YOU MUST BE ACTIVE!If you choose to play a canon character, you absolutely must be an active participant in the thread! If a long term of inactivity, without any notice, is found you are at risk of your character being open to another player. It is a responsibility and a reward for taking on this role.

Elaborate on a Character's Profile- Do not just leave a profile as it is. Canon character profiles must be in depth and detailed, so keep this in mind when using one.

Use a Picture- If you have a canon character, pictures are pretty much required, this helps a lot with the RP. If you cannot find one, please contact me and I will help. All images must be compliant with the forums age rules.

Only One Canon per Person- Do not hog all the canon characters, let others get a chance as well. If a long period of time goes by and a canon character is open that you want, PM me to see if you may take it.

Application for a canonical character

Name of character:

Sample Roleplay (Min: 500 words)

1/3/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: AlcyoneSong
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member