The Austin & Ally Forum
Love Austin Moon and Ally Dawson together? Looking for randomness, friends, and craziness? Well, you've come to the right place! Not an RP.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
overstreets

Hi, and welcome to the A/A fanatics forum! I'm Madeline, and I have to admit, I am an Austin/Ally fanatic.

All newbies MUST introduce themselves here, and fill out this form.

(nick)name;

favourite pairing;

other fandoms;

why you love A/A;

& anything else you deem necessary!

--

(nick)name; Maddie

favourite pairing; AustinAlly

other fandoms; Harry potter, PJO, The Clique

why you love A/A; Because it reminds me of old-school Disney

12/17/2011 . Edited 12/17/2011 #1
Into-Your-Gravity

omg its lyke u read my mind!

nickname: icy

fav pairing: Ausally

other fandoms: Harry Potter, PJO, Clique, HOA, TinTin, WOWP, Glee,Make it or Break it, H2o, Hunger games, ect.

why I love A/A: its been a while since disney has had a show that was actually good

12/18/2011 #2
overstreets

Hi Icy! And I totally agree with you!

12/18/2011 #3
Into-Your-Gravity

So, are you excited for new episode today?

12/18/2011 #4
overstreets

Of course ♥

12/18/2011 #5
BrokenBridge

(nick)name; Kimmie

favourite pairing; I don't really have a favorite pairing but Austin and Ally seem like they would be cute together.

other fandoms; Once Upon a Time,NCIS,NCIS:LA,Criminal Minds,Bones,Pysch,Flashpoint,Smallville,Neverland, and Glee

why you love A/A; Because it is awesome and because Dez is funny and cute as hell.

12/18/2011 . Edited 12/18/2011 #6
Into-Your-Gravity

ooh i 3 psych!

yea dez is hilarious, so is trish

12/18/2011 #7
overstreets

Heyhey kimmie!

The favourite pairing thing is really for in the future, when there's more episodes / characters.

Let me love you! OUAT, BONEs ♥

Dez is one of my one true gingers.

js.

12/18/2011 #8
BrokenBridge

Hi :). Yeah Pysch is amazing,but my favorite character isn't one of the main it is actually McNabb.

Yay!!! Someone else who loves OUaT and Bones also.

12/18/2011 #9
Into-Your-Gravity

Mystery shows 3

12/18/2011 #10
BrokenBridge

Yeah mystery shows are great.

12/18/2011 #11
Into-Your-Gravity

bad news guys

the information i got was wrong

no new episode today

blame wikipedia, i guess that explains why there wasn't a promo on disney channel or online

12/18/2011 #12
LovePrism

(Nick)Name: Prism

Favorite Pairing: Dez/Trish (Can't you just see them together? I mean, they already kind of act like an old married couple)

Other Fandoms: 39 Clues, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Flipped...probably more, but that's all I can think of at the moment =)

Why I love A/A: Disney has not had a good show worth watching in a LONG time! It is hilarious without trying to be (like all their other shows) and it's just all around good with believable characters and a believable plot. (You know, because living and going to school on a boat, being a secret pop star, and sticking small children in high school happens SO much in real life.)

12/21/2011 #13
overstreets

Heyhey Prism!!

Yeah, they're like Ron&Hermione.

UGH, IKR. I CAN'T STAND MOST OF DISNEY'S NEW SHOWS. (and you forgot starring in a dance show, and being rulers of an island!)

12/21/2011 #14
LovePrism
Hey Maddie! Yup that's the reason I like Dez/Trish so much! And thanks for reminding me about those ones I forgot! I was discussing with someone how many Disney shows take place in hotels (SLOZAC, SLOD, Jessie).
12/22/2011 #15
overstreets

because they ran out of good ideas years ago. :P

12/23/2011 #16
wolf-of-ink
(Nick)name: wolfy Favorite pairing: austin/ally (sometimes trash/dez) Other fandoms: 10thDoctor/Rose, Sherlock/Watson (BBC), Mint/Kish (TMM), Sokka/Zuko (i know i'm bad), Edmind/Lucy (Narnia), Hiccup/Astrid (HTTYD), Kid/OC (Soul eater), Derek/Stilies (Teen Wolf) Why You Love A/A: there so cute togther *v*. I just love it. the way they act around eachother is the best part :D
12/23/2011 #17
overstreets

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,

Hi Wolfy!

12/24/2011 #18
Wandering Jay

Hey everyone! I meant to drop in earlier and now I've finally found the time!

(nick)name: The name's Liana, but I'll also abide by LiLi.

favourite pairing: Austin and Ally = Auslly! Just try and tell me that doesn't sound awesome!

other fandoms: Lemonade Mouth, House of Anubis (my FAVORITE show!), Chronicles of Narnia, Victorious, Wizards, Good Luck Charlie, Glee, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Once Upon a Time (although I've missed a bunch of episodes), The Clique, Gossip Girl, It Girl

why you love A/A: Well, there are a lot of reasons. A lot of the time, I fall in love with a show because of the hugely-obvious romance (because Nina and Fabian for HOA were always inevitable). I'm a complete hopeless romantic. But I also love this show's music and the excellent comedy between Trish and Dez and how totally neurotic Ally is and...the list goes on and on! It's just a good show on every possible level.

Well, that's a little bit about me. I can't wait to get to know everybody around here! See you soon! ~ Liana

12/26/2011 . Edited 12/26/2011 #19
I Write Sins Not Tragidies
(nick)name; Ava favourite pairing; Austin/Ally fo'sho other fandoms; HP, THG, PJO, The Mortal Instruments, Maximum Ride, Glee, TGP why you love A/A; idk I just do
12/27/2011 #20
Bubblelina15
Nickname: Lani Fave pairing: Austin and Ally Fandoms: Lemonade Mouth, Harry Potter, Good Luck Charlie, etc. A/A: they are adorable and my name starts with an a so we are like triple a its so relatable and I just love it. Plus Austins just amazing Other: I like to sing, act, dance, write, figure skate, play instruments, etc. :)
12/28/2011 #21
notasbigasajerkasicould'vebeen

Name: Elaine (i don't really have a nickname)

Fav Paring: Austin&Ally

Other Fandoms: Degrassi, Soul Eater, Harry Potter

Reason why I love A&A: Because it's not pointless, it's really funny, and the songs are pretty good. (my favorite is Not A Love Song)

Other Junk-i-chunk: I'm 16 but I am a kid at heart. Oh, and i can be completely random sometimes(which is probably why i find Dez so funny)

12/28/2011 #22

Name: Elaine (i don't really have a nickname)

Fav Paring: Austin&Ally

Other Fandoms: Degrassi, Soul Eater, Harry Potter

Reason why I love A&A: Because it's not pointless, it's really funny, and the songs are pretty good. (my favorite is Not A Love Song)

Other Junk-i-chunk: I'm 16 but I am a kid at heart. Oh, and i can be completely random sometimes(which is probably why i find Dez so funny)

12/28/2011 #23
overstreets

Hello everyone! =)

12/30/2011 #24
overstreets

Oh, and BTW Elaine -- I LOVE DEGRASSI.

12/30/2011 #25

who is your favorite, mine is Eclare

12/30/2011 #26
overstreets

BiancaDrew or Holly J/Sav ♥

12/30/2011 #27

bianca and drew i totally agree with, i don't really like sav that much, so if i had to pair holly j with some1 it would be declan

12/30/2011 #28
overstreets

I don't either but I love Holly J. And Alli needs to DIE. Like, now.

12/30/2011 #29

ikr especially after what she did to clare!

12/30/2011 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: overstreets Cascading Rainbows, angels weep before they fly
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member