So, you want to write a story?
IMPORTANT UPDATE: There is now an official rule thread. Please be sure to read that before posting anything. Thanks! Contents: Writing help stuffs, a couple few chat thread type things, fun and exciting things about The Firesong Saga and various other shenaniganery.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Firestorm Nauralagos

We can't have a rant thread without having a positive thread to counteract it, now can we? If you've got something particularly awesome going on, feel free to share it here.

Please read the Forum Rules thread before posting.

6/16/2014 #1
Firestorm Nauralagos

-IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. FINALLY XD XD XD

-I only have 2 big tests, one of which is easy and one of which I've been studying for like a mad person.

-My birthday was last Friday (yes, the 13th xD)

-I have THE PERFECT idea for my college application essay, which might be good enough that I can get into my dream college

-There's a possibility that I will be able to go to either Morocco or Romania next summer xD

-My hiatus is officially over- I'm starting to work on the next chapters of Journey and Anything You can do I can do Better as we speak.

This is just a very good week, I think xD xD

6/16/2014 #2
BuBuWinter

I'm finally going to get medication to help control my anxiety so I'm not always super tense and stress and paranoid about absolutely everything! :D That's a good thing, right? xP June 30th is le appointment. :3

6/16/2014 #3
Rebecca Ripple

@Firestorm: I think that would be about accurate. xD Very happy for ya!!

@BuBuWinter: That sounds like a GREAT thing! I hope it works out well, and that you'll start feeling better really soon! :D

Wow! What a gorgeous day today turned out to be... I love it. :) Squee for delightful weather, eh?

And... I've got the Caliburn theme song from Wizard101 stuck in my head... How did THAT happen? But I'm not complaining – not at all! I love that tune. It's so darn fun to sing.

6/16/2014 #4
Firestorm Nauralagos

@BuBu: *High fives fellow crazy person*

@Rebecca: xD

Yay for good weather, and also for good songs :D

6/16/2014 #5
The Dimenssionalist

On epic news, I'm level 100!

6/16/2014 #6
The Dimenssionalist

There's that amazing moment when you land a huge victory at the expense of your annoying little brother. Say your dad gives you fast computer but is never clear on who owns it. Your annoying brother cries that he should have it but then because of said annoyingness, he losses it and it goes to me!

6/23/2014 #7
Firestorm Nauralagos

My PelleK CD is going to be here in just a few days!!!!!!!!!!!! *Super happy dance*

Also, my fairly cool summer school teacher apparently already knows me- which under any other circumstances would be weird, but in this case is good ... he already knows that I'm a good student and won't be an annoyingly stupid slacker like the rest of my class xD VICTORY. XD

7/8/2014 #8
BuBuWinter

PELLEKKK!!!! :D :D

You lucky swan...

And that's cool. :D Wish I had a summer school teacher who knew me; the one I have is slow and takes forever, and when it's just her and another teacher with maybe a few students they gossip about personal problems... BUT THIS IS THE POSITIVE TOPIC! I got my anxiety medication, and while the doc said it might take a while to kick in (a month or so), I'm not having any side affects... for once. ('v')

7/8/2014 #9
Firestorm Nauralagos

ERMAHGERD IT'S HERE!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I literally hugged it and talked in a squeaky excited voice for the whole rest of the day after I got it. Also, I'm keeping the package it came in- it has his handwriting on it. XD XD XD XD (Yes, I'm slightly obsessed ... and possibly also have a potential teeny tiny celebrity crush on him :P)

7/27/2014 #10
Firestorm Nauralagos

They're making The Last Apprentice into a movie. That movie is going to be starring Prince Caspian. XD

9/1/2014 #11
BuBuWinter

I JUST WON A 2v2 MATCH BY MYSELF WITH ONLY 1 HEALTH TO SPARE I FEEL A LOT HAPPIER THAN I SHOULD BE.

9/3/2014 #12
Rebecca Ripple

@BuBuWinter: You should be every bit as happy as you are; that's really something! :D

I made a whole chicken last night for dinner. It should last me a good couple days or so. :) It was my first time cooking a whole chicken, so I'm surprised at how well it went. My mom helped by telling me what needed doing, but I did all the "doing" myself. Squeeeeeee!

My apologies to any vegetarians/vegans who may read this post. You have my respect in full. :)

9/4/2014 #13
BuBuWinter

Way to go, Becca! You should send some of that chicken my way. :P

9/4/2014 #14
Rebecca Ripple

Congratulatory chicken is on it's way! Be patient; it must be hard to fly to you with only one wing... as I gave my mom the other one. She lurves chicken wings. Lol!

9/5/2014 #15
Forum Moderators: Firestorm Nauralagos Rebecca Ripple, BuBuWinter, scarletfireblaze
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member