My Big O Forum
I decided to make this forum because of the lack of a proper Big O forum, those that would have topics to post in, that is!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AlxkendBlader

I may not write on this site, but I just thought I set up this topic in which we come up with all sorts of ideas on what could make a good crossover with Big O.

for instance...

How would a Big O/Evangelion x-over sound?

12/19/2011 #1
Galaxy1001D

I have an idea for a Big O/Batman: The Animated Adventures idea kicking around in my head. It's based off Batman Beyond: The Return of the Joker, only the Joker ends up in Roger Smith's Paradigm City instead of Terry McGinnis' NeoGotham City. Is anyone interested in such a story?

1/9/2012 #2
AlxkendBlader

You know, you're actually the first guy to ever post on my Big O forum. As for your idea, I'm not a big fan of DC superheroes, but it sounds interesting.

1/13/2012 #3
Galaxy1001D

The main problem I'm having with the concept is making the Joker significantly different than Roger's other villians. Is is different enough or will an established Big O villian do?

1/14/2012 #4
AlxkendBlader

I don't know what to think on that, to be honest with you

1/29/2012 #5
Xeno the Hedgehog

I'd like to see a crossover of Big O and Pacific Rim.

9/30/2013 #6
Forum Moderators: AlxkendBlader
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member