The World's Greatest First SH RP!
For lovers and Role-Players of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi! Let the yaoi begin!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
RenaeChan77

The yaoi manga branch of Marukawa Publishing~!

4/6/2012 #1
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara held his fold in his hands and heard his name called into the room for the job.

4/6/2012 #2
RenaeChan77

Junji looked over the teen's portfolio. He had a good resume, and his work wasn't half bad. He peered over his glasses at the dark-haired male. "Well, Kara. Why do you think you deserve to work here at Marukawa Publishing?" he asked.

((Oops. I didn't realize you were posting first. My bad.))

4/6/2012 . Edited 4/6/2012 #3
BeenDoingJustFine

"It's always been my dream to work in yaoi manga industries. And I love writing. It's sort of an outlet for me."

4/6/2012 #4
RenaeChan77

Junji nodded in approval. 'Would you be willing to commit? This isn't an easy job." he noted.

4/6/2012 #5
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara nodded. "I don't need very much sleep and I like working, though I have college, I'm almost done with it. Also, my homework is minimal right now. Writing would be my number one priority."

4/6/2012 #6
RenaeChan77

Junji pondered over that. He didn't usually like hiring people straight out of college, but there was something about this boy. He had potential. If the editor trained him right, he could be a great writer. And he was kind of cute. "Hmm...when do you get home from school?" he asked.

4/6/2012 #7
BeenDoingJustFine

"I take early classes so around 1 or 2 o'clock." Kara said.

4/6/2012 #8
RenaeChan77

"Well, I expect you to be here no later than 2:30 tomorrow for your first day on the job." Junji said, finally giving a wide smile.

4/6/2012 #9
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara's eyes widened. "Thank you so much!" He said excited. "You won't be disappointed!" He yelled as he left.

4/6/2012 #10
RenaeChan77

Junji smiled as the teen left in a rush, remembering when he used to be like that. "I sure hope not." he mumbled mostly to himself.

4/6/2012 #11
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara quickly ran into the building at 2:00, always early for anything because that's how he was. He reported to Junji quickly. "Here for work sir!" He said breathing hard.

4/6/2012 #12
RenaeChan77

Junji looked up from his work at Kara and smiled. "A little early, aren't you? Well, I'm not ready to take you on your tour yet, so you can just have a seat until I finish this." he instructed pointing to a chair in front of his desk.

4/6/2012 #13
BeenDoingJustFine

"Hai!" He said quickly and sat down , looking at the handsome man every once in a while.

4/6/2012 #14
RenaeChan77

The editor glanced up from his paperwork and saw Kara looking at him. "You're not falling for me, are you?" he joked with a smirk.

4/6/2012 #15
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara blushed deeply. "I met you yesterday! Of course not."He said crossing his arms .

4/6/2012 #16
RenaeChan77

Junji chuckled as he finished the last of his paperwork. "Alright, I'm all yours now." he said getting up from his desk. "Let's get this show on the road."

4/6/2012 #17
BeenDoingJustFine

"HAi!" Kara said and followed him, sometimes staring at his body but trying to ignore it.

4/6/2012 #18
RenaeChan77

"Well, this is the editorial department." Junji introduced, gesturing to a sea of cubicles. Multiple people were bustling about and talking on phones. "Usually, one of these people would be working with you, but I'm going to be your editor for now."

4/6/2012 #19
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara smiled happily. "Hai!" He said looking around at everyone.

4/6/2012 #20
RenaeChan77

A few people gave them small waves as they moved on to anoher part of the buliding. "This is the sales department. They moniter how well each writer's work is doing, and ways to increase sale's for our manga." Junji said.

4/6/2012 #21
BeenDoingJustFine

"That's neat." Kara said and followed Junji's movements. "But I will mostly work with you right?"

4/6/2012 #22
RenaeChan77

"Yup. In fact, writers mostly work at home, and the editors go there to pick up manuscripts." Junji said. "So you'll be seeing alot of me."

4/6/2012 #23
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara smiled innerly. "I'm looking forward to working with you." He said politely and bowed.

4/6/2012 #24
RenaeChan77
"Me too." Junji said honestly. He couldn't help liking Kara. " Now let's head back to my office. We have lots to discuss."
4/6/2012 #25
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara smiled and headed back to the office, very happy about getting the job.

4/6/2012 #26
RenaeChan77
Junji sat down at his desk. " Do you want some coffee? You can have anything you want, but I'm not on the menu." he smirked.
4/6/2012 #27
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara blushed and mumbled something under his breath. "This will be interesting."

4/6/2012 #28
RenaeChan77

Junji slipped of his jacket and hung it on the back of his chair. "Well, do you have any particular plotlines in mind already?"

4/6/2012 #29
BeenDoingJustFine

"Hmm well I was thinking a secret love between two men in the army, they deny their feelings. But the tension builds up and they end up having sex, and have to sort out their feelings."

4/6/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: RenaeChan77
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member