The World's Greatest First SH RP!
For lovers and Role-Players of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi! Let the yaoi begin!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
RenaeChan77

"That's great. I was never good at math either, so it's okay." Junji grinned. "Here we are." he said as they pulled in front of the restaraunt.

4/6/2012 #61
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara looked over with wide eyes. "Ahh! This resturaunt is really expensive. You shouldn't have."

4/6/2012 #62
RenaeChan77

"Don't worry about it. It's my treat." Junji assured, parking and getting out of the car.

4/6/2012 #63
BeenDoingJustFine

"Thank you sensei!" He said politely and got out of the car.

4/6/2012 #64
RenaeChan77

Junji led him to the restaraunt, which had a calm and relaxing atmosphere. A kind waitress sat them at a table in the center, gave them menus, and bustled off.

4/6/2012 #65
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara looked over at him. "I'd never be able to eat here. I'm stuck on ramen and one dollar candy."

4/6/2012 #66
RenaeChan77

"Well, once you become a world renowned author, you'll be able to afford whatever you want." Junji smiled, looking over the menu.

4/6/2012 #67
BeenDoingJustFine

"I Don't think I want to buy expensive stuff if I do. I want to live a simple life and make sure I meet all of my fans and make sure people are happy..." He smiled a little.

4/6/2012 #68
RenaeChan77

Junji looked him in surprise and slight interest. That was the first time he'd ever heard an employee say something like that. "That's very admirable." he added.

4/6/2012 #69
BeenDoingJustFine

"Not really. I do what I want. And I want to do that ." He said smiling. "My dad was an author...he was cold a distant..."

4/6/2012 #70
RenaeChan77

Junji sighed. "Yeah, I know the type." he added. He hurried to change the subject, not in the mood to talk about his mother. "So do you see anything you want to order?"

4/6/2012 #71
BeenDoingJustFine

"Just some sushi...I love sushi!" He said like an exited kid. "Oh and and !! Can I sneak an alcoholic drink?" He asked with cute eyes.

4/6/2012 #72
RenaeChan77

"Hmm...I guess, as long as you can hold it." Junji smirked. The waitress returned to take their drink orders and he asked for a glass of white wine.

4/6/2012 #73
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara smiled happily and thanked him. "I'm sure I can!"

~ Five minutes later

"AND THEN He left for some stupid ho so he wasn't even gay!"He slurred and cried.

4/6/2012 #74
RenaeChan77
Junji looked across the table at him with wide eyes. " Umm..maybe I should take that back.." he said, reaching for Kara's glass.
4/6/2012 #75
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara grabbed the drink. "One time!!!! This guy dumped me because I'd never had sex! I was 15. And thennn *Sob* And then he ....he TOLD EVERYONE I Was UGLY!"

4/6/2012 #76
RenaeChan77
The pair were starting to attract attention from other patrons, and Junji hurried to quiet him. " You're not ugly, Kara. You look very attractive, so calm down."
4/6/2012 #77
BeenDoingJustFine

"This is good stuff!" Kara said drinking more and mumbling nonsense.

4/6/2012 #78
RenaeChan77
The blonde shook his head. Junji already knew this night wasn't going to end well. By the time the waitress had brought the sushi, Kara was on his second glass.
4/6/2012 #79
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara smiled at him. "You look nice." He said giggling and hugged onto him.

4/6/2012 #80
RenaeChan77
" Umm...thanks." Junji said, trying to push him off. He preferred his ukes to be sober when he made a move. Well, most of the time.
4/6/2012 #81
BeenDoingJustFine

He slowly sat back down in his seat and sighed, looking really sad.

4/6/2012 #82
RenaeChan77
Junji leaned across the table and kissed him softly. It was okay, right? Kara wouldn't remember it tomorrow, he was too drunk. The editor hoped the kiss would cheer him up.
4/6/2012 #83
BeenDoingJustFine

He slowly sat back down in his seat and sighed, looking really sad.

4/6/2012 #84
BeenDoingJustFine

He kissed him back after a couple seconds of surprise and blushed, melting into the kiss.

4/6/2012 #85
RenaeChan77
Junji smirked at his cute reaction as he sampled the sushi. He decided test how drunk the teen was. " Hey Kara, what's the name of the place you work?"
4/6/2012 #86
BeenDoingJustFine

"....A pretty company...for a nice man?" He asked with wide eyes and giggled.

4/6/2012 #87
RenaeChan77
" A nice man? Do you like this man?" Junji asked slyly.
4/6/2012 #88
BeenDoingJustFine

Kara nodded. "Yea yea, he's so handsome!" He said and looked dreamy eyed.

4/6/2012 #89
RenaeChan77
Junji laughed a bit at his expression. " Well, what would you do if you found out that this man liked you?"
4/6/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: RenaeChan77
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member