Anime Soiree
All anime is welcome here! We will discuss crossovers as well as similar storylines and, of course, manga vs. anime debates too!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin
Anime crossovers are always fun. :) Do you guys have any in particular you would like to see? How about crossovers between anime and other things, like books or movies? I haven't seen any yet,(besides HP) but I'm sure they're out there! As far as crossovers go, there's a LOT. There's a whole section dedicated to Sailor Moon crossovers alone! (Although, most of those crossovers are with Harry Potter ^^). I have one I want to recommend - it's called [s:2754320:The Cursed Hand] and it's by YamiPaladinofChaos. It's a one-shot with InuYasha and Neon Genesis Evangelion - now, I know, that sounds really weird, but it's actually extremely well done. And it's well developed, especially for a one shot. I found one the other day between Gundam Wing and Hellsing, which I thought was pretty interesting. I didn't get to read all of it, but like I said, it's interesting (there's some grammar issues present, but that's not so bad). It's called [s:2780082:Crimson Dove] and it's by tcfoo. Also, I'm writing a fic now about a Sailor Moon and Fullmetal Alchemist crossover... I know that sounds weird too! But, hopefully it makes sense. I have a few chapters to go before the science explains everything, but if you'd like to check it out, it's called [s:2715797:The Science of Love and Evil]. I feel kind of bad plugging my own fic, but hopefully it's not too bad and if it is, someone will tell me so and I can make it better! Are there any crossovers that you all would recommend? Or any that you would like to see? I saw a Full Metal Panic and Fullmetal Alchemist crossover once, which sounded like a great idea, but I can't say I liked it too much. I would like to see a really well-done one, though. How about you all?
2/2/2006 . Edited 2/2/2006 #1
TsukinoSora
Hello! I have found another crossover to recommend! (This is SenshiAlchemist, btw). It's called [s:2781499:Invictus] and it's by YamiPaladinofChaos. Naruto x Ranma! Now that's something interesting. I haven't read it yet, but all the reviews are awesome and I LOVE this author, so I thought I'd recommmend it to you all anyway. (You all? what am I talking about? No one reads this yet... ah well, maybe someday...^.^).
2/4/2006 . Edited 2/4/2006 #2
Phoenix halfbreed
I would like to see a Zatch Bell/Gundam Wing crossover cause Heero and Kyo look so much alike they could pass for brothers! Anyway I have lots of crossover favorites like Upon a firey stead which is an AU Gundam Wing universe crossover with Stargate SG-1. Also maybe a Naruto/Stargate SG-1 crossover. THAT would be interesting.
6/15/2006 #3
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin
Naruto x Stargate SG-1? Haha how would that work? I'd like to see it, if anyone finds it anywhere. That sounds interesting...
6/29/2006 . Edited 6/29/2006 #4
AnimeSnowflake

Well, I'd like to recommend a fanfic that I've read. It's titled The Alchemist and the Zodiac. It's a Fruits BasketxFMA crossover: very weird crossover, but very well written. It also has one of the strangest crossover pairings I've ever read about: EdwardxKisa.

Yeah, I find it a little weird too, but after a couple of chapters with this pairing, I found it to be very nice. This fanfic has a nice balance of humor, romance, and drama. I'm sure a lot of you would like it. :)

And while we're talking about crossovers, I'd like to bring up a crossover that I'd like to personally see more of on fanfiction: Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh. It's the only crossover group that I write fanfics for, and over the past couple of years, I've thought of LOADS of interesting ideas with this crossover, from pairings to actual storylines. It's actual pretty fun to think of them. :)

6/18/2010 #5
Kenoten

I have a crossover I am writing that I would love to get some feedback one. Its a massive undertaking. I plan on having 12 characters, 1 from each of 12 series.

It starts with a OC recruiting a demon from Yu Yu Hakusho, then a demon from Naruto, then demons from 10 other series including Chrono Crusade, D Gray Man, Hellsing, Inuyasha, Saiyuki, and more. There is going to be a cap of 12 characters so it doesnt get crowded. Please let me know what you think!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6520562/1/The_End_of_the_Beginning_a_Demon_Tale

12/15/2010 #6
Thaeonblade

Mighty Morphin Mecha Rangers

Premise: Seto Kaiba bought his own country and blackmailed Shinji Ikari from Evangelion, Roger Smith from Big O, Bit Cloud from Zoids, Van from Escaflowne, and Simon from Gurren Lagann into forming a special forces group to protect the country from the ridiculous threats that attack it.

Yes...its a parody-humor crossover that refuge in audacity with some action scenes as well. There's also a few cameos from other anime shows and is pretty much set in it's own alternate world.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6366459/1/Mighty_Morphin_bMecha_b_bRangers_b

12/7/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member