The Shinigami's Game Roleplay
The Shinigami are bored...and what better entertainment than creating chaos in the human realm? Six Death Notes, six human's. Let the games begin. Spaces for Detectives and Shinigami in the Alternate RP Topic :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
NinjaninaIII

What you would like to be called:

One/ two sentence statement about yourself:

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]:

Who was your favourite character and why?:

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it?

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of:

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality):

8/11/2012 . Edited 8/11/2012 #1
NinjaninaIII

What you would like to be called: Ninja or Nina or Amazing Leader Idm :D

One/ two sentence statement: As a moddy thing, I'm probably the one on the alternate topic with all the plans and am pretty level-headed... seriously guys, I'm not that easily offended unless you do something against the rules. Also I have a habit of shipping all male characters with each other... and now you have been warned. :D

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: Uh. Well. I did watch it when it first came out and my memory isn't too great, so I have very little knowledge about DN.

Who was your favourite character and why?: dunno.

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it? The admin is ma bezzie do innit.

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: ..uh. Too many? Eliminating the dead ones: RPII: Steve, Moku, Hamish and the JapMaf/ British Police. AltRP: Inka, Proffy, Mariya.

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): Anime, Gaming, Yaoi. Homophobes, Mary Sues, Bad grammar.

8/11/2012 . Edited 8/11/2012 #2
SapphireOceans

What you would like to be called: Sapphire, Sapphy, Saph, Whore (Megan only), Alexandros...I'm not really bothered :)

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: I'm the admin, bitches! Ahem. I'm, the very lazy admin who has been infrequently appearing here over the last three weeks due to being abroad. I normally don't have a clue what's going on, as when I'm not doing school work or trying to manage the many RP's I'm on, my mother is arranging things for me to do. Eugh.

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: Read all of it, watched about half of it, as well as the live action.

Who was your favourite character and why?: Light because he should come to my bed. And L, because he should join us both there. ;)

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it?: I came up with a fic idea for DN, but knew I'd never get around to writing it, so I made it into a RP instead. :)

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: Does this include dead people? I'll assume not for now...Cat, GG, Adelina, Rin...urm...:S

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): Fluff (Yaoi and straight), singing, grammaaaaaaar! Fluff nazis (:P), godmodding, impoliteness/rudeness/meanness.

8/11/2012 . Edited 8/11/2012 #3
NinjaninaIII

"grammaaaaaaar" right next to the incorrect apostrophe ;)

8/11/2012 #4
SapphireOceans

LEAVE ME ALONE! I WAS TAUGHT HOW TO USE APOSTROPHES INCORRECTLY AS A CHILD AND AM STILL TRYING TO UNDO THAT!

8/11/2012 #5
SoulElixir

What you would like to be called: Soul, Hak, MLG...Take your pick :D

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: I'm a nice guy. Kinda. I love to RP (Obviously). I'm really friendly, I like to express my imagination along others, I hate AuraEmitted :3 Oh yeah, something you should know - I LOVE Clannad (And Clannad: After Story) so you should know if you insult Clannad in the slightest, I will kill you. Or, not speak to you, one or the other. You think I'm joking? No, I'm serious. Insult Clannad and I'll hate you forever. Oh, and I'm a MLG (Major League Gamer).

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: Watched the full anime, have read volume 1

Who was your favourite character and why?: Errrrr...Stuck between Mello and L. Mello because he has an epic theme and L because he, himself, was epic :D Mello was a great character too. Without him...eh, not gonna say anything...don't wanna release a spoiler...

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it? My pet Gundam found it and forced me to RP...Oh, Heero, what are you like?!

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: Shukai, Lionel, Zuko and Gloablity. Well, mostly Globality :3

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): Likes - Clannad, Rice, Gaming. Dislikes - Anyone who insults Clannad, Infrequent RPers and Aura.

Any advice to new RPers? Express yourselves...Errr, don't be shy! Have fun, we're all a nice bunch (Mostly). Oh, and watch out for that AuraEmitted guy - I hear he's an asshole xD

(Last part, the advice one, I added in because, well...It seemed like a good idea and I wanted to warn people of a certain someone :3 xD)

8/11/2012 . Edited 8/11/2012 #6
NinjaninaIII

"My pet Gundum" sounds like a cute nickname for a lover.

Pfft. Isn't Alfie enough for you?

(*cue uncontrollable laughter*)

8/11/2012 #7
SoulElixir

*cough* Oh, the joys of one of your best friends having a sister with a disgusting horrifying mind...

Anyways, moving away from your...unique imagination...

You've...you've never watched or even heard of Gundam?

8/11/2012 . Edited 8/11/2012 #8
Just Slightly Obsessed

What you would like to be called: Anniiiiii, please, though one 'i' will suffice. (No, not my real name. *le sigh* I feel like I now have to specify that...)

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: Everyone appears to be skipping this. I lurk on the first roleplay so most new RPers won't know me at all, but hey ho I'm here anyway. :) I basically... have male characters with shallow personalities who develop aforementioned personalities by doing whatever they are required for by means of fluff, angsting and taking over mafia. Nuff said.

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: I have watched it. Have also read LABB. Yeah. I'm a real nerd. ;)

Who was your favourite character and why?: L because... need I explain? And Mello, because he's a BAMF.

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it? It all began two years ago, when I was wondering what this interesting looking Gone forum was... Very, very long story short, my long term bully Sapphire promised to kill my family if I didn't join. *sniff*

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: Alec, Bardek - though goodness knows where he is right now - Realth, and the UIM. Yeaaaah beaches.

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): Grammar (although when I say like, I mean the love of my freaking life), really, really good words (like oligarchy 333) and angsty male characters. Getting lost, misplaced apostrophes (*twitch*) and people who kill off their characters prematurely (funnily enough, Sapphire and Nina, I'm looking at you).

(Upon reviewing this I am curious... what is the plural of mafia? I'd assume it was mafia, rather than mafias, but I'm unsure... and this scares me.)

8/11/2012 . Edited 8/11/2012 #9
K-Tamura

What you would like to be called: A, Goto, A-Goto, Milo (I'm a girl okay)

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: I like to read, write, listen to music and play games. I broke up with my Boyfriend recently due to a long-distance relationship thing.

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: Yes I watched the anime. didn't bother to read the manga sorry

Who was your favourite character and why?: Misa Amane. She reminded me of my Best friend.

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it?: I was bored. wanted to try something new. Got interested.

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: I own 3 major character. 1 recurring character and 2 minors. I gave in a concept for the Circle Roleplay

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): Reading, listening to music, make character who are casual and likes to be hated by everyone.

Dislikes, being rude, people referring my name to a boys name or a drink, make people feel awkward

8/11/2012 #10
NinjaninaIII

Of course I've heard of Gundam you... you... *tries to think of rude name* *can't* Every frikkin' Japanese person has heard of Gundam. It's basically in our BLOOD. Also. I feel like that comment underestimated my knowledge of anime by a lot.

And Anni... Proffy was just waiting to die. :D

8/11/2012 #11
Just Slightly Obsessed

*shakes head* I am very disappointed in you.

8/11/2012 #12
SoulElixir

Good... *puts gun away with a suspicious look* And, yes, I am aware of your knowledge xD That's partly the reason I was kinda shocked at the thought that you, of all people, haven't heard of Gundam xD

8/11/2012 #13
NinjaninaIII

*waves gun around happily* Ahhh I seee...

8/11/2012 #14
Yossarian van Driver

What you would like to be called: Most people here call me Van, but I'm happy with Yossarian, or Van, or Driver, or Van Driver, or Yossarian Van Driver...as for the origin of that, the protagonist of Catch-22 is called Yossarian, and Van Driver is a (not too great, I'll admit) pun. Y'know, some people have 'van something' as their last name, so...like the driver of a van. Um...Ha?

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: I'm prone to making jokes/making fun of things, and am...occasionally successful at being funny. I am a fan of many anime (DBZ!), video games (Mass Effect!), and many (intelligent) books, plus action movies and one or two TV shows (I don't watch much TV, actually).

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: I watched...a little tiny bit of the anime. I read 4 volumes of the manga. I watched both the live-action movies. The only thing I missed, really, was L's 'prodigies', but I honestly don't care about them. So, if any of them died, don't mind spoiling it for me. I don't care. It came down to L and Light in the end, and the movies got the anime/manga ending about right. And I know...most of the DN's rules...well, most of the basic ones. Some of the more obscure ones, eh, there's just so many...

Who was your favourite character and why?: L. Because he does these seemingly-insane gambits which turn out to be amazing. And he eats even more than I do (no mean feat), and like me he doesn't get fat despite spending all his time staring at a monitor (also like me). Also I have always conducted approximately half of my phone conversations holding it like he does. Also, I sit in that weird gargoyle crouch a lot. And my hair is also messed up. Holy crap, aside from me lacking the genius-level intelligence and general badassness, I must be a clone of him!

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it?: I followed a link, got me to the RP section of this site. The first one I found was boring, so I went looking down the lists of RPs for various anime. Found Death Note (all the DBZ and One Piece ones were dead at the time). Chose this one at random (or maybe it was the highest not-dead one...)

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: Eastwood, Castle, Dr. Falman and his brainwashed 'zombies', the director of the FBI, the US President, and come to think of it the FBI.

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): I like spontaneous awesome moments, food, and pop cultural stuff. I dislike getting hurt/injured, people (this sounds childish to some people) not being nice to each other (seriously, if people just stop being assholes and be decent human beings the world would be so much better with so little effort! Agh, *rants*) and injustices and that sort of thing, and stupidity.

8/11/2012 #15
AuraEmitted

What you would like to be called: Aura or Dom or Dominik. Aura sounds cooler, though xD

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: I'm generally a nice guy. No, that's a lie, I am a nice guy, not just generally xD FanFiction is my life. Seriously. A quote from me - "I'm a slave to FanFiction" xD I have a major case of OCD issues - Once, I broke up with my girlfriend because she bought me a Yu Gi Oh deck of 59 cards for my birthday. That one missing card from a full 60 deck really stressed me out that day and made it the worst birthday ever. True story xD Oh yeah, I have a tendancy to keep saying "True story". It's like my motto xD

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: Watched the anime and eveything to do with it, including any OVAs, fan animated stuff, yadda yadda yadda. Haven't touched the manga xD

Who was your favourite character and why?: My favourite character was Light's Mother because without her, Light wouldn't have been born and then Light wouldn't have found the Death Note because he wouldn't have existed and then we wouldn't have Death Note.

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it? I took part in an extreme amount of RPs but then half of them went dead. Desperate to find a RP, Soul (as useless as he may be) invited me to this one. And, I thought 'Hm...A chance to roleplay in a Death Note RP and insult Soul at the same time? I'm in!' and then, here I was...

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: Detective Yuka Notken, Noriko Komeda, Alik Mokashev, Yaroslav Somov. I, also, control and have full rights to the terrorist organisation Gloablity and the Spanish Police Force. Well, the police was kind of a lie, I only RPed them in like 2 or 3 posts xD

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): Roleplaying, Haruhi Suzumiya and Things that just don't make sense.

Dislikes - When idiots refer to Anime as "just a cartoon", Spoilers and Soul

8/11/2012 . Edited 8/16/2012 #16
dragonett3

What you would like to be called: Most people call me Grace, being as it is that it's my name. Some people (*cough*Nina*cough*) call me Darcy. It's a long story. Feel free to call me that if you so wish :D Puh-LEASE do not call me 'dragon' or 'dragonett'. It really makes me sad. And yes, I know I should change my username.

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: If I sound as if I'm being rude, the chances are I'm employing heavy sarcasm, which unfortunately doesn't transfer well over the internet. As those who know me know, I usually have to say when I'm not being sarcastic, which is nice. I tend to be friendly, but have a bit of a short temper with people who don't follow the rules or are rude or unreasonable. The problem with being on the other side of a computer is that you can't see my fingers twitching; a sure signal of my agitation. Oh, and also, even if I'm not posting, the chances are that I have this forum open on a tab, lurking. I'm usually aware of what's going on even if my characters aren't involved. And I'm quite good at coming up with ninja plans.

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: I am nearing the end of the manga. It's been a long haul, but I'm getting there.

Who was your favourite character and why?: L, because he's just so fabulous, and so goddamn clever. And Light, because he's so wonderfully evil.

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it? I had the misfortune of being friends with the admin, who, coupled with someone who's now a mod, was, over a birthday party, bullied into creating a character and joining, much to my terror at the time.

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: Original: Darcy (Yes. I know. Let's just leave it at 'I wasn't given the nickname for the character.) Akito, Tanya. Is that it? Surely I have more? Alternate: Lonan.

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): I love drawing, and chances are, I've probably drawn your character at some point. Whether you'll ever see that drawing is another. I love symbolism and metaphors and foreshadowing and all that juicy literary stuff when people use it in their writing. I fangirl over it. I adore words, the longer and more amazing the better, and thus intensely dislike their misuse. And, as I'm very happy to correct, please feel free to do the same to me. I really, really dislike godmodders and people that ignore when people are talking to them. Especially when they're trying to help, or the person in question is doing something wrong. I also dislike the kind of fluff that sticks to the roof of your mouth and grates against your teeth like you're chewing cotton wool. Now spend the next few minutes shuddering, imagining chewing cotton wool.

(Also. Aura. Do you actually have OCD? Because if you do... Please feel free to bash me over the head with a keyboard while I roleplay a character with the disorder. Although, don't expect me not to bash you back for not telling me earlier.)

(Also, something which I'm not sure whether I've told you guys, but I've noticed, rather hilariously, that very, very many of the people and characters on this forum have names shared by horses at the stables I work at. For example, there is a Nina, a Megan, a Sapphy, a Darcy (*sigh* he's male... but that sucks) two Milos, (Sorry a-Goto, they're both male too) a Tia (I seem to remember Tia being used as a nickname for Hestia) and more that I can't think of. But hey, it was enough to freak me out XD)

8/11/2012 #17
BlackAngel.Akatsuki

What you would like to be called: Yuu, it's my nickname

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: I'm childish, optimistic, and a bit overacting. But sometimes I can't even understand myself, since I can cry and laugh at once, really =.=

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: I have both read the manga and watched anime!!!!!!

Who was your favourite character and why?: Light Yagami 3 He's so damn evil XD And I love evil!!!!

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it? Well, Nero dragged me here :)) I had a hard time creating the characters, but it's about Death Note, so I'm happy

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: Julian, Zehel / Alternative

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): I love manga and anime,Vocaloid, love to draw, and super addicted to sweet things XD I really, really hate people that always mistake anime for cartoon!!!!!!!!! And people that disrespect others' likings, too.

8/16/2012 . Edited 8/16/2012 #18
River Vanisher
(lol. I'll call you Hương XD)
8/16/2012 #19
BlackAngel.Akatsuki

((And you are Hà "girly", right?? I don't mind using that name))

8/16/2012 . Edited 8/16/2012 #20
AuraEmitted

Angel, I totally agree with you (About some people thinking Anime is "just a cartoon") In fact, I'm going to add that to my dislikes xD

8/16/2012 #21
A Fate Sealed

What you would like to be called: By my penname (Currently Fate), Rena or Yuriko :)

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: Seeing as I am furthering my Drama education (Since I want to become an voice actress or an actress), I will always stay true to my character :) I am really enthusiastic about roleplaying. I am a very social person so I love interacting with others :D

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: Watched and read. It's impossible to spoil DN for me

Who was your favourite character and why?: L and Near. Their hair... o.O Too beautiful... :D Enough said...

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it?: AuraEmitted convinced me to come back to FanFiction and suggested this RP :D

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: At the moment, just Shiori, who I am waiting on accepting xD

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): Likes - Noodles, Cute things, My Laptop :D Dislikes - People being rude, Fights (In Real life, not in Anime...Anime fights are perfectly fine! Ha ha! :D) and Hypocrites

8/16/2012 #22
Sorra Chan

Hello Everyone!

What you would like to be called: Sorra (Not my real name. And two Rs, deal with it -3-)

One/ two sentence statement about yourself: I'm very weird and shy. I have a huge huge huge crush on Sunohara from Clannad. I'm a girl if you didn't know... I like RPing but I haven't in a while, I also draw manga and like music (Yuki Kajiura and ZUN are awesome musicians) :D

Have you watched or read DN? [Do you need spoiler alerts or advice (or can advise) about stuffs?]: I stopped watching like 5 or 6 episodes after you-know-who died but I'll hopefully pick it back up when I've worked a little more on my never-ending-list of animes to watch. I already know who else dies and what happens at the end so I don't need spoiler alerts.

Who was your favourite character and why?: I loved Misa because she's a great character, Matsuda because he's awesome, L because he's a great character and I have a fangirl crush on him. I can't pick a favorite ;-;

How'd you find the RP/ why were you interested in it? I hadn't been on FF in a while and decided to look up RPs for animes I had recently watched. I just clicked on this one and poof.

Characters I own/ groups I'm in charge of: I only own my OCs.... Mariko is it for now...

3 likes, 3 dislikes (try to keep these relevant to either RP-ing or your basic personality): Likes:randomness, anime, cute things, Madoka Magica, roleplaying, music, being creative (/*0*)/ Dislikes: small children, self-pitying people, people who judge others, school, my computer chair who is gradually attempting to dislocate my spine.

I did more than three. Gomen T.T

9/3/2012 . Edited 9/3/2012 #23
Forum Moderators: SapphireOceans dragonett3, Just Slightly Obsessed, NinjaninaIII
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member