Shugo Chara role play :
it isn't gonna be completely like the anime but it is basicly a high school roleplay with shugo chara characters :
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
leo the roaring lion

mizore kays down and eats some cake.

"yummmy! hey dina! want some?" she said

12/30/2011 #211
Rinna Hotaru

Rinna sees 3 children in a beautiful yard "whose house is this mickenzie?" Rinna asks curiously.

12/30/2011 #212
Alice Lddle

Mickenzie giggled.

Nick shrugged and went to his room.

Otuki and Rinna were arguing yet again. Otuki shouted"EVERY SINGLE DAY! ALL I WANT IS TO HANG WITH MY GUYS YET YOU ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING ON YOU! IF YOU CAN'T STOP THIS I MIGHT NOT MARRY YOU IN 4 WEEKS AFTER ALL!"

(your gonna have to play your future selv XD)

12/30/2011 #213
Rinna Hotaru

(I'm fine with that)

Future Rinna glares "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING CAREFUL......YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN CHEATED ON BEFORE....I CAN'T HANDEL MY HEART BEING BROKEN AGAIN" she yells

(wow they have 5 kids and still aren't married O.o)

Present Rinna watches sadly "what's wrong with older me and older otuki" she asked

12/30/2011 #214
Alice Lddle

Mickenzie sighed. "older you thinks that Otuki is a playboy just like ikuto....since she lost her virginity to ikuto and ikuto broke her heart...."

--------

Otuki raised his eyebrow. "THE ONLY THING YOU CAN'T HANDLE IS THAT I LOOK LIKE IKUTO! SO YOU AUTOMATICLY THINK I AM GONNA BREAK YOUR FUCKING HEART! I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS!"

12/30/2011 . Edited 12/30/2011 #215
Rinna Hotaru

(so question who is the father of the children I know nick and prolly the younger ones are otukis but is the oldest son his too)

Present Rinna looks sadly at them " oh man...."

Future Rinna has tears weld up in her eyes "THEN FUCKING LEAVE ME IF YOU'RE SO UNHAPPY......JUST LEAVE ME" she yells crying.

12/30/2011 #216
Rinna Hotaru

Present Rinna sighs "heartbreak hurts like a bitch and is hard to get the feeling of hopelessness and the fear of being alone"she says then looks down "but of course not everyone will be a heartbreaker...they probably have been through heart brek themselves" she says looking up

12/30/2011 . Edited 12/30/2011 #217
Alice Lddle

(the oldest son is ikuto's the rest are otuki's -.-)

Mickenzie frowns. "this is gonna end badly...."

-----------

Otuki glares at rinna."FINE! I WILL! I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT FOR OUR KIDS! THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER! GOOD LUCK!" Otuki picked up kim and tim then walked out the door.

12/30/2011 #218
Rinna Hotaru

(oh my I think I'm gonna cry ;-;)

Future Rinna falls on her knees crying "why me......why me"

Present Rinna looks like she's about to cry "mickenzie is there anything we can do...we can't just let it end this way" she said

12/30/2011 #219
Alice Lddle

Mickenzie smiled. "simple just change your present and don't have sex with ikuto."

-------

Nick walked out of his room and shook his head. "mick please just go home....every single time your here we have bad luck.."

12/30/2011 #220
Rinna Hotaru

Present Rinna nods "ok then everything will change...but doesn't that mean the oldest son won't exist...or will he exists as otukis child?" she asked.."well whatever the risks are lets go home and fix this once and for all"

12/30/2011 #221
Rinna Hotaru

Rinna looks at mickenzie "so how do we get home to fix this dreadful mess" she asked

12/30/2011 #222
Alice Lddle

Mickenzie frowns. "like i said earlier....it takes a week to go to your time."

12/30/2011 #223
Rinna Hotaru

Rinna sighs "well then why don't we try getting older me and older otuki together.....you take me since it would be weird to see my self and I go find my future husband" she said

12/30/2011 #224
Rinna Hotaru

Rinna looks at mickenzie "sound like a plan"

12/30/2011 #225
leo the roaring lion

mizore sat up.

"hey,after this do you wanna go back to my room and sleep till next bell?"

she asked dina

12/31/2011 #226
Paper Reaper
Haruka and Moriko went to their room. Of course, spraying thhe floors and walls along the way.
12/31/2011 #227
Rinna Hotaru

Present Rinna looks at mickenzie "so how do me and otuki get together?" she asked curiously and looked up "was it after ikuto knocked me up"

12/31/2011 . Edited 12/31/2011 #228
Alice Lddle

Mickenzie frowns. "I can take you straight to the moment.....but you won't be heard or seen by anyone of that time."

12/31/2011 #229
Rinna Hotaru

Rinna nods "ok that sounds good lets go" she says.

12/31/2011 #230
Alice Lddle

Mickenzie used her transporter and now rinna and her are looking at a 19 year old rinna crying on the swing set. Mickenzie whispers in the 16 year old rinna's ear "this is a year after ikuto made you prego.....just keep watching otuki will come soon." Mickenzi didn't even notice that her shouldure leingth dark blue hair had turned butt leingth black and her gold eyes were now blood red.

12/31/2011 #231
Rinna Hotaru

Rinna looks at her "are you ok...your hair is longer and you have red eyes" she pointed out?..and waited for when otuki would show up

12/31/2011 . Edited 12/31/2011 #232
leo the roaring lion

mizore stood up.

"dina? im tired, im going to my room now."

mizore said turning to leave.

---------

ryo was walking around the halls lost. is hoodie was pulled up and his waist long blond hair was placed hanging over one shoulder.

12/31/2011 #233
Rinna Hotaru

19 year old Rinna screams loudly while sobbing "I FUCKING HATE YOU IKUTO.....WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAD ME ON...GET ME PREGNANT AND THEN JUST UP AND LEAVE YOU GODDAMN BASTARD" she continues to sob.

12/31/2011 #234
Alice Lddle

Mickenzie nodds. "yea I am fine....my hair and eyes just change alot...Oh and Otuki should be coming soon."

-------

Otuki noticed rinna crying in the park and sighed. Otuki kneeled down next to the crying rinna on the swings. "seems you have alot on your mind....wana talk about it?"

12/31/2011 #235
Rinna Hotaru

19 year old Rinna holds on to him "....well basically ikuto knocked me up, got me pregnant and pretty much left me as a single mother....to be alone"

12/31/2011 #236
Alice Lddle

Otuki frowned. "wow....you don't have to be alone....you could be with someone better."

--------

Mickenzie was starting to look verry ill. Mickenzie just shook her head. 'I should be fine.......Maybe I should at least tell rinna everything about me before.....I die.'

12/31/2011 #237
leo the roaring lion

ryo was walking around lost . he sighed and sat in the hallway.

(i feel so left out XD)

-----------

mizore was in her room brushing her hair before going to change into different clothes.

12/31/2011 #238
Rinna Hotaru

19 year old Rinna looks up at him..."could...could you be with me...to help me" she asked her eyes with a pleading look in them

Present Rinna looks worriedly at mickenzie "are you sure your alright" she asked

12/31/2011 #239
Alice Lddle

Mickenzie sighs. "rinna when you are sent back to your time I want you to ask Lilliana about her past okay?"

--------

Otuki sighed. "yes and I will treat you as a equal I can promise you that. Our love will be true and pure."

12/31/2011 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Alice Lddle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member