YGO: Rise of Oblivion
A revival forum for all fans of this first anime series who want to RP. OC and Canon allowed, but please reign in the bashing.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

This is the main roleplay topic. Characters used here MUST be approved by a Moderator before being introduced. This topic follows the outlined plot of the plot topic, though minor straying is allowed to pass time between active bursts and membership spikes. Beyond the dotted line below, all OOC (out of character) comments must be contained ((within a set of double parenthesis.))

-------

4/14/2012 #1
Animegirl426

((I guess I'll start it))

A black haired girl ran throughout the streets"gotta make it on time! gotta make it on time! gotta make it on time!"she kept repeating to herself.

4/14/2012 #2
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

((Unfortunately for tonight, it's 11pm where I am, and I have to be up at 5am for a 900mile drive home from spring break…so we'll have to pick this up either tomorrow night or Monday, because I need some sleep if I'm going to make that drive…))

Not to far down the street, a blond teenager sat on a bench outside the outer wall of the city park, flipping the pages of an old leather book. It was, perhaps, a tad bigger than the average journal, with a loop for holding a pencil on one cover, and a bronze lock on the strap that dangled over the side. The teen glanced up at something, then looked back down at the journal and took the pencil out of his mouth.

He tapped the eraser against the page, as if counting, then flipped a few pages and tapped again. He frowned, then rechecked his work. That…that shouldn't be right. He flipped back through the pages, counting each anomaly he'd seen over the past three days. The teen looked up at the sky worriedly, and inwardly wondering if clouds were naturally those shades of purple and green. A knot of unease twisted in his stomach as he glanced down at his watch (he was here to meet someone, after all). Something in the air didn't feel right...

4/14/2012 #3
Animegirl426

as the girl ran,she passed by him"sorry!"she spoke as she kept going,a faint shine coming from her amulet

4/15/2012 . Edited 4/15/2012 #4
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

"Huh…?" The boy looked up just as the girl ran past him. His eyes zeroed in on the amulet around her neck, and he snapped the journal shut. "Hey, wait!" He jumped up, grabbing the ringed staff leaning against the bench beside him, and rushed after her. It was a strange thing to be carrying - more suited to a museum or a display case than to being carried in Domino City - and the rings on the staff jangled with each step, making a silent pursuit impossible.

4/19/2012 #5
Animegirl426

the girl kept running until she stopped infront of a shop and went in"Made it"she panted

4/19/2012 #6
Meteor Gin

Riesa was leaning on a fence on a small ledg overlooking a narow road that ran next to a cliff.

4/22/2012 #7
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

((Drowning in schoolwork. :( Will post when I can.))

5/20/2012 #8
Forum Moderators: Unconventional-Creator The-Charcoal-Alchemist
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member